|buju ||Jun 13, 2018 8:36am | Post# 25 |
This is what we would have traded today , the best moving pairs , so today it is the best moving downward pairs as on the screenshot.
- bars - Number of bars to process.
- font_size - font size for the side meter.
- spacing - spacing for the side meter.
- line_width - line width of the highlighted chart currency.
- show_strength - plot strength lines ONLY for the chart pair, true/false.
- show_all_currencies - plot the lines of all the currency pairs, true/false.
- show_all_strengths - plot strength lines for each currency.
- PM_M - Choose highest/lowest at close of bar or absolute highest/lowest.
- prefix - input broker prefix if necessary, example xxxEURUSD.
- suffix - input broker suffix if necessary, example EURUSDxxx.
- Time1,Time2,Time3... Time12. The time setting that resets all values. This resets all currencies and strengths to zero and will start measuring until the next time setting. This is useful to start measuring the progress of currencies for example a news release or trading session, example London open to London close. Sets the reset times - There are 12 reset times that can be used from day/hour/minute.
- Time1: true/false
- D_D1: every_day_1
- H1: input for hour (0 - 24)
- M1: input for minute (0 - 60)
How to use this indicator
After setting your preferred time periods, which could be at the start of a trading session or after a major news break, we will look for the strongest and weakest currency pairs. We will also look at the percentage column and pressure column, these should be high values, percentage should be at least above 60-70.
We can also look at the strengths (show_all_strengths) and match up the strongest and weakest currencies pairs.