Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Rookie Talk (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Success with Martingale & Hedge - Possible? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=765739)

Macd-rsi Oct 20, 2019 4:41am | Post# 521

from deep experience I chose "Yes, possible"
on condition of diversification b/w all available instruments on both direction, with distance of 65 pips at least b/w each 2 orders. and swing target: say 350 pips.

Macd-rsi Oct 20, 2019 4:43am | Post# 522

addition, assuming minimum deposit = 2,500
starting lot = 0.01, then 0,02, then 0,03 and so on
applied for all 28 pairs at once.

T4Trade Oct 20, 2019 5:33am | Post# 523

Can anyone add the time sleep between orders? This option is must have to prevent the spike in a short time. These are my accounts. Real: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mrle...lation/3527559 Demo: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mrle...-hedge/3532281 I believe that you can not win if you let the EA trade 100% the time. I use this EA as a tool, and I monitor my accounts always. I detect the trend and then let the EA follow it. The GridDistance will not be fixed, I will change it due to the...
I use the same style as yours to enter the first trade manually with the martingale EA following the trend direction.i manage when to place another trade etc.so nice to see someone with the same trading style,thanks.

chithanh_85 Oct 21, 2019 4:24am | Post# 524

{quote} I use the same style as yours to enter the first trade manually with the martingale EA following the trend direction.i manage when to place another trade etc.so nice to see someone with the same trading style,thanks.
So, how long have you used this style? Do you have profit from it? Let us know if possible. Thank you!

T4Trade Oct 21, 2019 8:15am | Post# 525

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} So, how long have you used this style? Do you have profit from it? Let us know if possible. Thank you!
I have learnt this after loosing many accounts,so I learnt it now how to use it for my benefit,look at recent trades.
Name:  2019-10-21_14h09_22.png
Views: 382
Size:  8 KB
Name:  2019-10-21_14h10_40.png
Views: 381
Size:  14 KB

T4Trade Oct 22, 2019 12:42am | Post# 526

2 Attachment(s)
todays result
Name:  2019-10-22_06h42_16.png
Views: 360
Size:  16 KB
Name:  2019-10-22_06h44_08.png
Views: 364
Size:  15 KB

T4Trade Oct 22, 2019 7:22am | Post# 527

I am making my trading journal,its unfair to post my closed trades here everyday,whoever wants to share their trades,plz join my trading journal,thanks
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12575146

KashifNawaz Oct 22, 2019 7:55am | Post# 528

addition, assuming minimum deposit = 2,500 starting lot = 0.01, then 0,02, then 0,03 and so on applied for all 28 pairs at once.

Thanks for your feedback friend. What broker you would suggest for this? And to get quick TP, you cannot use linear increment because it will take ages to close a martingale cycle. No?

{quote} I have learnt this after loosing many accounts,so I learnt it now how to use it for my benefit,look at recent trades. {image} {image}

Good to see that your losses gave you good experience to keep going. Would you please elaborate in detail step by step, how you control the anti-trend trades? You take real Stop Losses?

I am making my trading journal,its unfair to post my closed trades here everyday,whoever wants to share their trades,plz join my trading journal,thanks https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12575146

Congratz for your new thread and best of luck.

T4Trade Oct 22, 2019 8:12am | Post# 529

{quote} Thanks for your feedback friend. What broker you would suggest for this? And to get quick TP, you cannot use linear increment because it will take ages to close a martingale cycle. No? {quote} Good to see that your losses gave you good experience to keep going. Would you please elaborate in detail step by step, how you control the anti-trend trades? You take real Stop Losses? {quote} Congratz for your new thread and best of luck.
almost all manual trading is based on trend following right? that is what I do ,but I open the trade with martingale EA following the trend bias,incase trade doesnt go in my favour.I don't use SL,this martingale EA is for risk management.

our entries cant be 100 percent accurate,that is why I open the trade with EA.if trade is against me,i wait on 4 hour time frame,when PA joins the trend again,i place another trade of same lot size or higher size to get breakeven or profit ,it depends,most of the time price returns because I follow the trend of D-4h.

martingale EA is suppose to work as contrary or countertrend,so EA is only useful if we keep this EA running and placing trades with a same interval or steps on pull backs or retracements.

so this EA can be beneficial for 2 purposes in my trading.one for managing the trades ,another for making grid on retracement and close with profit when PA joins the trend.

I hope I could explain,dont hesistate to ask for clarity.

Valerian6 Oct 22, 2019 8:50am | Post# 530

I think martiangle would work if you have good capital to start with. I front test an martiangle ea using 2000 and it work good.

Macd-rsi Oct 22, 2019 3:34pm | Post# 531

{quote} Thanks for your feedback friend. What broker you would suggest for this? And to get quick TP, you cannot use linear increment because it will take ages to close a martingale cycle. No? {quote} Good to see that your losses gave you good experience to keep going. Would you please elaborate in detail step by step, how you control the anti-trend trades? You take real Stop Losses? {quote} Congratz for your new thread and best of luck.
what I add to thread is TWO things:
1-Apply it for all 28 pairs at once
2-put orders in both direction, BuyLimit and SellLimit

you had better cancel TP, leave it without take profit for 10 days. till you see account profit of 50%

TP itself is a flawn! ignore it.

KashifNawaz Oct 23, 2019 4:34am | Post# 532

{quote} I open the trade with martingale EA following the trend bias,
And what is the entry criteria? How you define trend? based on PA in H4 or some indi?

{quote} when PA joins the trend again,i place another trade of same lot size or higher size to get breakeven or profit
And how you decide the grid distance here for 2nd trade?

{quote} martingale EA is suppose to work as contrary or countertrend,so EA is only useful if we keep this EA running and placing trades with a same interval or steps on pull backs or retracements.
So you don't place any hedge or anti-martingale trade?
For example, trend on H4 is bearish, you placed a single Sell order 0.01, price went up 50pips, you opened another sell 0.01 hoping price will come down to level 1. But what if price keep going upwards here onward? you will use martingale here or SL?

KashifNawaz Oct 23, 2019 4:35am | Post# 533

I think martiangle would work if you have good capital to start with. I front test an martiangle ea using 2000 and it work good.
Yes, if you are lucky, it can give you money for months, maybe year. Then one day, it will take all that back if you just rely on that

KashifNawaz Oct 23, 2019 4:39am | Post# 534

{quote} what I add to thread is TWO things: 1-Apply it for all 28 pairs at once 2-put orders in both direction, BuyLimit and SellLimit you had better cancel TP, leave it without take profit for 10 days. till you see account profit of 50% TP itself is a flawn! ignore it.
Please correct me if I understood wrong.
You mean, we should start with pending orders on all 28 pairs with any specific grid gap, lets say 50pips.

Rules will be same for all pairs, lets say, we discuss here only 1 pair, EURUSD for clarification.

Current Price = Buy 0.01 / Sell 0.01
Price went 50 pips up = Buy 0.02 / Sell 0.02?? Right?

If retrace down, we close both sell (as normal martingale). What about Buy 0.02?

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 4:45am | Post# 535

{quote} Please correct me if I understood wrong. You mean, we should start with pending orders on all 28 pairs with any specific grid gap, lets say 50pips. Rules will be same for all pairs, lets say, we discuss here only 1 pair, EURUSD for clarification. Current Price = Buy 0.01 / Sell 0.01 Price went 50 pips up = Buy 0.02 / Sell 0.02?? Right? If retrace down, we close both sell (as normal martingale). What about Buy 0.02?
not current
in this way we just lose--hedge on loss of spread
I wrote this morning a new thread, "Martingales" upon my opinion with attached explorer
also I will add here after 5 minutes a new post showing my meaning

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 4:52am | Post# 536

1 Attachment(s)
if you apply it at once for all 28 pairs, they will carry each other.

picture below answers your question accurately

current price is the reference--no orders here,
Name:  #37.png
Views: 296
Size:  21 KB

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 4:58am | Post# 537

hedging here is on profit

assume EURUSD drop 200 pips, will execute 4 orders
then go up 600 pips
will execute 6 sell orders--start from reference line after compensating first 200 pips drop.

your position will be hedged in huge profit

the most stupid things are:
1) quick TP
2) closing in short time--it should remain at least 10 days. to give market chance to absorb its angry in clever way

do not put TP-- or put sings--for example 300 pips!!

give market a chance to give you profit.

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 4:59am | Post# 538

assume any currency pairs continue sealing-in!
other currencies will help, will carry for some time this currency loss until it take the right course=move in profit direction and sealing-in in other direction

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 5:07am | Post# 539

I won't confuse you
but my thoughts are here:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=12577520

do anybody think pairs will go forever in one direction!
do anybody thing all pairs will go in the same direction all the time!!??

reasoning!

Macd-rsi Oct 23, 2019 5:10am | Post# 540

therefore instead of traditional way!! "huge lots in one pair" with 3 or 4 position!!

do not use huge lot!! use fractured lot. = 0.01 if balance 1000 or less!

© Forex Factory