Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Rookie Talk (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Success with Martingale & Hedge - Possible? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=765739)

Merka May 15, 2019 3:18am | Post# 481

i found a good hedge ea at myfxbook {image} {file}
Is that a demo or real?
Did you understood the logic of the EA you find?

Irantrader1 May 15, 2019 3:40am | Post# 482

{quote} Is that a demo or real? Did you understood the logic of the EA you find?
real
but i dont know the logic
also this is baktest and forward test available too.https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/arbitrage/170914

magnayeb Jun 16, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 483

3 Attachment(s)
Hello, this is really good EA, I would like to propose some modification to the EA. I think it will improve it.

Here's a quick list of the propose changes.
1. Engine 1: Add max martingale level
2. Engine 2: Hedging T/F
3. Auto switching of the buy or sell only trades base on the 4hr indicators
4. News Filter (High Impact Only) T/F
5. Close all trades 1 hr before news: T/F
6. Auto lot size calculator
GoWithFlow - Strategy.xls
Majorkiller peak.ex4
Breakout signal.ex4

Mrrk8 Jun 18, 2019 11:28pm | Post# 484

I have a problem with "EA GoWithFlow". When the MT4 program is turned off or Vps has a problem, it cannot be resumed. It just orders one way. Do you know this problem? Is there a way to fix it for me? Or there is an EA that has a version that fixes the problem here. Please help me.

garytsr Jun 20, 2019 12:23pm | Post# 485

{quote} Sorry for delay only just found an old version that still works, no source code (but would still need re coding anyway because coded before build 600) The EA is over 7 years old and uses S1 as a lost leader so very low Lot size. I have done a couple of BT's to see if it still works and to be honest I have forgotten what some of the parameters do. BT 1 and Set file use S1 with the Slap parameters BT 2 and Set file use S1 with the S2 grid S1 is constantly opening trades and is a feed for S2, so you can let S1 go say 50 pips into DD for that...

Hi Robot Trader,
I now testing using your terminator EA v2.1.1 and just check with you this EA new version?

Mrrk8 Jun 23, 2019 3:59am | Post# 486

Please, please also answer. KashifNawaz. I have a problem with "EA GoWithFlow". When the MT4 program is turned off or Vps has a problem, it cannot be resumed. It just orders one way. Do you know this problem? Is there a way to fix it for me? Or there is an EA that has a version that fixes the problem here. Please help me.

Robot Trader Jun 23, 2019 6:37am | Post# 487

{quote} Hi Robot Trader, I now testing using your terminator EA v2.1.1 and just check with you this EA new version?
Hi Garytsr,

No it is a few years old, but the grid still works, it was just to give ideas of how a grid can have different distance between trades and TP's

Regards

RT

DarKForex33 Jun 28, 2019 10:02am | Post# 488

HI. Trying to use this EA on XM cent account (minimum 0.10 lot). It opens buy and sell 0.10 but when it reach 17 pips it gives error 131 and it won't close trade and open a new one.

When changed parameter maximum lot size to 12.8 it closed profit trade and opened next trade but with lot 12.8 (instead of 0.13 lot).
What seems to be a problem? It works ok on demo standard account.

DarKForex33 Jun 28, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 489

There is no roundown function for this ea. XM only allows 0.10, 0.20, etc ... for theirs cent account. I have solved this with fx blue copier.

Tnt. Jul 17, 2019 6:57pm | Post# 490

Hi sir i do not know how to programming, article stories, etc. Are you going to finalize the product here or sell it?

my050 Jul 20, 2019 5:34am | Post# 491

{quote} Just did a further BT GBPUSD with the same Scalp settings but increased the Scalp Lot size this time it increased the account by over 600% in the past year (not a good year for GBP) and it still only had just over 4% DD. Not Bad Regards RT {image}
can you please share your setting file?, thank you

Robot Trader Jul 20, 2019 7:29am | Post# 492

{quote} can you please share your setting file?, thank you
Hi The settings are in the screenshot, this is a very old EA, but the grid still works, so have a play on Strategy Tester

my050 Jul 20, 2019 3:55pm | Post# 493

{quote} Hi The settings are in the screenshot, this is a very old EA, but the grid still works, so have a play on Strategy Tester
yes thank you, but still in settings > input tab, there is save button which you can press and save settings in 1 file, please check and send

Robot Trader Jul 20, 2019 7:02pm | Post# 494

{quote} yes thank you, but still in settings > input tab, there is save button which you can press and save settings in 1 file, please check and send
Are you referring to a SET file, if so Forex Factory do not support this type of file, so it is not possible to post

Ezios Jul 20, 2019 7:30pm | Post# 495

{quote} Are you referring to a SET file, if so Forex Factory do not support this type of file, so it is not possible to post
only way to do it is or renaming to .txt or compressing to zip or .rar

fx4money Jul 21, 2019 1:54am | Post# 496

{quote} real but i dont know the logic also this is baktest and forward test available too.https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/arbitrage/170914
all lots used are the same there, no martingale .....

my050 Jul 22, 2019 4:29pm | Post# 497

{quote} Are you referring to a SET file, if so Forex Factory do not support this type of file, so it is not possible to post
yes compress to zip or rar file please

Robot Trader Jul 22, 2019 8:21pm | Post# 498

{quote} yes compress to zip or rar file please
Sorry, the EA I posted is many years old I just shared it to show grid ideas to possibly add to the EA on this thread and you can therefore play with the settings.

At the time I posted the EA with the screenshot I didn't keep a copy of the SET file, because it is not an EA that I use anymore.

Other members have zoomed into the screenshot and workout the settings that I used for the BT, so I would ask you to do the same or find your own settings.

Ezios Jul 23, 2019 12:38am | Post# 499

i will try to add signal based on bb , stochastic and rsi in this ea.
this signal for the first buy / sell trade.
if i will see results i will post the modified ea.
stay tuned.

feramdanny Aug 7, 2019 6:16am | Post# 500

1 Attachment(s)
THIS IS PROBABLY THE THREAD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR
from the theory, TS @kashifnawaz must have really know the real condition of the market

I'm running similar martingale EA for almost 1 year, but sadly it's already blown
but it's ok, i learn something...
your idea of #engine 2 is probably the answer i have been looking for

I will share all i know about my 1 year exp in martingale EA
please take a look of this multiplier table below :

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 205 KB

we will using lowest starting lot : 0.01
after 20 martin level :
- multiplier x1.1 has an average of 0,03 lot (3 times value from the base)
- multiplier x1.2 has an average of 0.1 lot (10 times value from the base!)
- multiplier x1.3 has an average of 0.4 lot (40 times value from the base!!!)

so multiplier x1.1 is probably quite safe to give a try in real acc
even it will increase your risk 3 times after getting 20 grids opened

I set my MM so it can survive 300 pips
simply 300/20 = 15 so set grid distance to 15

I do FT today
will post more tomorrow
also can i ask why i cant attach EA to JPY pair? like EJ and UJ? i'm using the EA in 1st page

is EA in page 23 have expired date?
coz i wanna try FT too with it

© Forex Factory