Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   DAX (GER30) - Trading System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=762854)

LuizSchiavi Dec 20, 2018 2:56am | Post# 401

{quote} it doesn't really matter bro.. the analysis we use for stocks, indices, equities, etc are all done the same way.
Hi,

Thanks !

But really I need to understand How identify Price Action, What is this.....how to use......

FXCyborg Dec 20, 2018 9:31am | Post# 402

{quote} Hi, Thanks ! But really I need to understand How identify Price Action, What is this.....how to use......

start off by searching google/youtube for candle patterns, then work from there.

end of the day, best setups come from supply and demand, focus on those first.

dweb Dec 29, 2018 6:31am | Post# 403

3 Attachment(s)
BUY on RED (MAJOR) / GRAY (MINOR) : possible BOTTOM
SELL on GREEN (MAJOR) / BLUE (MINOR) : possible TOP
Click to Enlarge

Name: GER30-MAR19Weekly.png
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GER30-MAR19Daily.png
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GER30-MAR19H4.png
Size: 37 KB

mchl13 Dec 29, 2018 9:02am | Post# 404

Hello,

how to obtain the indicator "DwebTopBottom"

Thank,s

Emerald2112 Jan 25, 2019 8:58am | Post# 405

1 Attachment(s)
Buy at the bottom system
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190125-135348.jpg
Size: 284 KB

fussballcrac Feb 21, 2019 9:23am | Post# 406

Hi,
I have been looking to trade the Dax opening for some time now. Is there any approach you can suggest? Ideally by using indicators on the MT4.

Cheers

razaali Feb 22, 2019 2:51am | Post# 407

Hi, Follow the last indicators that I'm using with DAX. {image} {image} {image}
where are these indicator?

LuizSchiavi Feb 22, 2019 4:17am | Post# 408

{quote} where are these indicator?
Hi,

I place the names in the pic.

For some reasons, someones I can't share here.

Google it.

dani17 Feb 22, 2019 5:40am | Post# 409

1 Attachment(s)
Dax has breaking up high level from 05.02.2019. This is the key level for continue to FE 100 (wave 3).
Click to Enlarge

Name: DAX.jpg
Size: 257 KB

Mr.Trader123 Feb 22, 2019 9:48am | Post# 410

Free live signal for you. IF UJ hits entry price i'm going long. GU and GJ does not know where to go right now. They are thinking down so buying UJ if it qualifies. Edit: if it can't break above in 2 hours cancelling my buy stop I'm going to bed. {image}
can you share the template plus the indicators you use ?

LuizSchiavi May 14, 2019 5:36am | Post# 411

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

News :-)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 64 KB

Redsub May 14, 2019 6:02am | Post# 412

Hi Loiz, New system for dax? How successful has it been?

have a look at qqe might help

LuizSchiavi May 15, 2019 5:33am | Post# 413

Hi Loiz, New system for dax? How successful has it been? have a look at qqe might help
Hi,

Still under test

Tobiwan May 22, 2019 3:04am | Post# 414

i have a no indicator Dax system for you. You probably won't like it because it is just too simple. After having analyzed the dax history of the last fifteen years i discovered that this index is going up most days of the week, except on thursday it mostly goes down. not a joke. I trade the DAX this way and am profitable. Just trade long for the week, reverse on wednesdaynight and reverse again on thursdaynight 5 minutes before the marketclose. it frees you from endless analysis. I don't know why i am posting this really, because i already know it just sounds like a stupid idea. but hey, you might backtest or demo it and find out yourself. happy trading.

LuizSchiavi May 22, 2019 5:21am | Post# 415

i have a no indicator Dax system for you. You probably won't like it because it is just too simple. After having analyzed the dax history of the last fifteen years i discovered that this index is going up most days of the week, except on thursday it mostly goes down. not a joke. I trade the DAX this way and am profitable. Just trade long for the week, reverse on wednesdaynight and reverse again on thursdaynight 5 minutes before the marketclose. it frees you from endless analysis. I don't know why i am posting this really, because i already know...
Hi,

Nice point of view

Please, upload some chart and explain your idea in the chart.

Tobiwan May 24, 2019 8:08am | Post# 416

1 Attachment(s)
maybe this chart shows it. more winning days than losing days. as you can see most of the big candles are winning days, that is my experience. the red line is de 50 day MA. if the dax crosses this MA to the downside and shows a clear downtrend I tend to go short on most weekdays.
Click to Enlarge

Name: dax.jpg
Size: 196 KB

2george Sep 6, 2019 11:17am | Post# 417

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my take on the Dax today.
Plus an indicator that should be useful based on CCI-55 showing divergences in the upper timeframe.
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GE30M30.png
Size: 56 KB
Geo Momentum DP.ex4

mchl13 Sep 6, 2019 12:24pm | Post# 418

Hello George,

can you explain how to use your different indicator

Thank,s

2george Sep 6, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 419

1 Attachment(s)
The CCI-55 is used to assess both tops and bottoms using the red and particularly the blue histos, as these are divergence histos, as momentum increases or reduces.
It is useful as when the timeframe is changed the indicator shows divergences in the current (via blue histos) and the upper timeframe (background colour on the indicator).
I've attached the 1hr Dax with the 4hr divergences shown but there is no divergence on the daily chart.
It should be used with your own indicators and I hope it helps.
You may use it with the CCI trendline indicator that I also use and is attached.
George
CCI trendlines ver 5.0.ex4

classy Dec 17, 2019 10:48pm | Post# 420

This Indi can help us decide on market direction. Very complete Indi, but I screenshot a section of it which shows possible Elliot Waves on all Time Frames. {image} {file}
hey any manual or guide /instructions to get help please.thanks.

© Forex Factory