Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   DAX (GER30) - Trading System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=762854)

maflip Sep 11, 2018 8:34am | Post# 361

{quote} EAS are all turned on , but no trades for ea, eas don't like flogging dead horses. They are intelligent.
If EAS is off on DAX then why are you trading? A bro, all your speeches about humans can't make money you are talking about yourself? Friendly advice stop trading bro. Get your mind in the right places first.

maflip Sep 11, 2018 8:40am | Post# 362

1 Attachment(s)
Free live signal for you. IF UJ hits entry price i'm going long. GU and GJ does not know where to go right now. They are thinking down so buying UJ if it qualifies.

Edit: if it can't break above in 2 hours cancelling my buy stop I'm going to bed.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 58 KB

maflip Sep 11, 2018 8:52am | Post# 363

hah hah check out this thread sounds familiar?

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=816911

loozers Sep 11, 2018 9:53am | Post# 364

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If EAS is off on DAX then why are you trading? A bro, all your speeches about humans can't make money you are talking about yourself? Friendly advice stop trading bro. Get your mind in the right places first.

Of course you proved me right.2 pips is that it?

Nice trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: Clipboard01loozers.jpg
Size: 11 KB

maflip Sep 11, 2018 9:58am | Post# 365

{quote} Of course you proved me right.2 pips is that it? Nice trade {image}
Bro, if whatever you are doing is working out for you. I will not say anything bad against it. I am not in a mindless competition with you who is right or who is wrong. But, you should respect everyone's trading style.

And 2 pips what do you mean? Off course only 2 pips first one got stopped out.

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:00am | Post# 366

1 Attachment(s)
Free live signal for you. IF UJ hits entry price i'm going long. GU and GJ does not know where to go right now. They are thinking down so buying UJ if it qualifies. Edit: if it can't break above in 2 hours cancelling my buy stop I'm going to bed. {image}
TP1 hit. UJ is a 60 pips daily range we only hit 50 pips today so I might get it. Anyway, moved stop up just above the breakout bar for better risk vs reward. I might move it to BE later. Almost bed time for me. I'm just making a point here consistency is more important than number of pips.

True stop is the opposite side of the breakout box. Or when a new low of the box is formed. But, it's late and I don't care if this loose.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 81 KB

loozers Sep 11, 2018 10:02am | Post# 367

{quote} Bro, if whatever you are doing is working out for you. I will not say anything bad against it.

What you can't see on systems and charts is

If price has fallen on U S indices , wall street will rebound in many cases.Just one of the edges

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:08am | Post# 368

{quote} What you can't see on systems and charts is If price has fallen on U S indices , wall street will rebound in many cases.Just one of the edges
What you think I don't know that? You talk about risk vs reward yet you average on loosing trade. Truth is your risk is the one inverted. With doing that you can loose more than you make. Worst a margin call. You can't convince me with averaging down on loosing trade is making you more money in the long run. Maybe for now you are getting lucky.

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:13am | Post# 369

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} TP1 hit. UJ is a 60 pips daily range we only hit 50 pips today so I might get it. Anyway, moved stop up just above the breakout bar for better risk vs reward. I might move it to BE later. Almost bed time for me. I'm just making a point here consistency is more important than number of pips. True stop is the opposite side of the breakout box. Or when a new low of the box is formed. But, it's late and I don't care if this loose. {image}
Near the daily high moving stop to BE. If stopped who cares I already made money on other pairs today and that's better risk vs reward. Not some averaging down bullshit.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 49 KB

loozers Sep 11, 2018 10:13am | Post# 370

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} What you think I don't know that? You talk about risk vs reward yet you average on loosing trade. Truth is your risk is the one inverted. With doing that you can loose more than you make. Worst a margin call. You can't convince me with averaging down on loosing trade is making you more money in the long run. Maybe for now you are getting lucky.

I don't average down .I keep taking profits
Click to Enlarge

Size: 152 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Clipboard01loozersaa.jpg
Size: 32 KB

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:20am | Post# 371

{quote} I don't average down .I keep taking profits {image} {image}
Dude don't run something in strategy tester and show us here you are making profit that is so funny.

loozers Sep 11, 2018 10:26am | Post# 372

{quote} What you think I don't know that? Dude don't run something in strategy tester and show us here you are making profit that is so funny.

If you knew that , you know systems don't work.No wonder the codes can't understand your system, how can they if you can't.

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:29am | Post# 373

{quote} If you knew that , you know systems don't work.No wonder the codes can't understand your system, how can they if you can't.
Because averaging down is bullshit just like your bullshit. Buy the dip you don't even know when it's the best time to buy the dip. Well keep pretending bro. No one believes you anyway.

you know systems don't work = Yes you say that because your 75 EAS doesn't work loozer.

maflip Sep 11, 2018 10:34am | Post# 374

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Near the daily high moving stop to BE. If stopped who cares I already made money on other pairs today and that's better risk vs reward. Not some averaging down bullshit. {image}
Got out... Already late anyway, might still hit TP3 but they might retest the entry price first then zoom. But bed time here'. Loozer can now talk to himself. I'm gonna watch a bit of TV then off to bed.

UJ still haven't hit the daily range so there is still a chance.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 70 KB

loozers Sep 11, 2018 11:03am | Post# 375

{quote} Because averaging down is bullshit just like your bullshit. Buy the dip you don't even know when it's the best time to buy the dip. Well keep pretending bro. No one believes you anyway. you know systems don't work = Yes you say that because your 75 EAS doesn't work loozer.

told you my eas are very intelligent , they don't sweat like you do.They are still keeping an eye on mr market and avoiding silly trades.

anti-flash Sep 11, 2018 11:13am | Post# 376

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Loozers average losers If you cannot trade, sell rubbish EA to noobs on FishFactory

Name:  FISH FACTORY.gif
Views: 963
Size:  59 KB

loozers Sep 11, 2018 11:25am | Post# 377

Inserted Video

loozers Sep 11, 2018 11:58am | Post# 378

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Because averaging down is bullshit just like your bullshit. Buy the dip you don't even know when it's the best time to buy the dip. Well keep pretending bro. No one believes you anyway. you know systems don't work = Yes you say that because your 75 EAS doesn't work loozer.
Now see the loo-zers
Click to Enlarge

Size: 217 KB

vvFish Sep 11, 2018 2:05pm | Post# 379

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_16.png
Size: 48 KB

loozers Sep 11, 2018 3:14pm | Post# 380

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If EAS is off on DAX then why are you trading? A bro, all your speeches about humans can't make money you are talking about yourself? Friendly advice stop trading bro. Get your mind in the right places first.
What a pleb
Name:  pleb.gif
Views: 113
Size:  125 KB

© Forex Factory