Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Hybrid Grid-Automated (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=760648)

Magix May 5, 2018 5:40pm | Post# 61

Donated. )
Welcome aboard dude and thanks for the contribution.

I've got your email address...please remove it now.

Trust me...you don't want to leave this up!

Magix May 5, 2018 5:44pm | Post# 62

4 forex brokers that accept US clients. This list is from BabyPips and none of them are regulated. It looks like all regulated brokers have been shut down by the US. I am not recommending any of them......do your own due diligence. Finpro Trading (UK) LMFX (Macedonia) Trader's Way (Dominica) FX Choice (Belize) There are others but these are listed as trusted by BabyPips. I have opened a demo account with FinPro. They also have integrated a VPS with Metatrader. $25 a month or free with a $5000 deposit. Not sure I would leave 5K with an unregulated...

Great Job, dude!

I will add this to Post 1 for others to consider.

Nobody guarantees anything, but it's always nice to see us looking out for one another!

Spirit of our FF community!!

\m/

Redbaron81 May 5, 2018 5:54pm | Post# 63

{quote} Welcome aboard dude and thanks for the contribution. I've got your email address...please remove it now. Trust me...you don't want to leave this up!
Done, and thank you.

Cheers!!

ejikz May 5, 2018 6:56pm | Post# 64

1 Attachment(s)
i made a donation for the recommended charity house.
Thanks for your efforts to help others
Click to Enlarge

Name: Charity for my EA.jpg
Size: 252 KB

gilles May 5, 2018 8:07pm | Post# 65

1 Attachment(s)
Done,

http://www.fondation-ronald-mcdonald.fr/la-fondation
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1 bis.jpg
Size: 105 KB

jdva May 6, 2018 4:49am | Post# 66

{quote} The Initial Version of Hybrid, didn't play favorable on the M5...but with the Xuicidez Logic, might look a little better. For shitz n gigglez, I am running on an AUDUSD M5 in the Strat Tester... Not Baaaaaaaaad...Maybe I was wrong about this as an M1 Exclusive and only for fully automated. Something to keep in mind...25 more hours worth of testing before them bells chime! {image}
Like you, purely on a whim... done a BT for 2018 in Strat tester on AUDJPY M5 with Sum Lot...and got a very encouraging result. I don't trust in BTs concerning performance too, hence do consider it just as a functionality test.

energetic May 6, 2018 9:04am | Post# 67

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, Magix,
Appreciated with such charity activities.
Here is my donation.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 351 KB

Magix May 6, 2018 11:55am | Post# 68

i made a donation for the recommended charity house. Thanks for your efforts to help others {image}
Hi, Magix, Appreciated with such charity activities. Here is my donation. {image}

Awesome.

Thanks for helping out guys!!

I've sent copy to ejikz and energetic.

Gilles, you may have to fulfill your posting minimum in order to get a private message or post your email address in thread so I can send you the EA.

Magix May 6, 2018 11:57am | Post# 69

w0w...

What a crazy Night!

My son stopped in to crash our Cinco de Mayo party last night.

Great surprise!!

He drove over 1000km to make it home for the night and he is off again today.

Will be foggy for the next day or so...but will try to keep up!

ejikz May 6, 2018 12:16pm | Post# 70

Thankz Magix, i received it
testing it out for the coming weeks

Magix May 6, 2018 12:29pm | Post# 71

Everybody knows I think backtests are pure bullshit...

And in fact, for this reason, I typically don't allow them nor their results posted...

So, in this thread where I am actually allowing this, a long time friend and member has asked why I am allowing them now...

Great Question!!

Simply put, due to the Xuicidez logic, I need for everybody to know the risks of this EA. A somewhat Hyper-aggressive triggering system, if used incorrectly - Hell, even if used correctly - Could spell certain death to your account.

AND I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS!

Yes...

This portion can be disabled by setting the Xuicidez to 200...but at the same time, there are going to be a lot of uses for this and how it can be of benefit on all timeframes.

We just need to all be on he same page and have the same understanding.

Will try get 2 new accounts and TEs posted to thread before market bells...one with Xuicidez, one without, default all else.
DEMO ACCOUNTS...need to verify triggering before I'd ever consider taking this live.

gilles May 6, 2018 8:27pm | Post# 72

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, Magix

my donation confirmation
Thank you.

{ email address deleted by staff }
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3 bis.jpg
Size: 86 KB

Magix May 6, 2018 8:54pm | Post# 73

Hi, Magix my donation confirmation Thank you. { email address deleted by staff } {image}
Drop a space in between your email addy and the @ sign.

Maybe staff scripting will be a little slower on the punch.

Unfortunately, I missed it...sorry man.

jiuce May 6, 2018 10:26pm | Post# 74

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Magix

heres my dono receipt

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-05-07_3-14-58.png
Size: 63 KB

I appreciate this thread you put up for charities btw thanks

Magix May 6, 2018 10:51pm | Post# 75

Replace Vacations with Weekend...and this was mine!!

Will get fully caught up tomorrow(ish)

Inserted Video

gilles May 7, 2018 6:10am | Post# 76

Hi Magic,

no pb
Now i have been approved as a member and have full posting privileges (including PMing .
I sent you a pm .
Thank you

robeg May 7, 2018 6:13am | Post# 77

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Magix,

Great an idea, finger cross for many participants, I'm in, here is mine donation

Click to Enlarge

Name: magix donatation.jpg
Size: 71 KB

Magix May 7, 2018 8:54am | Post# 78

1 Attachment(s)
Hey All Hybrid Testers.

After running RMHC Hybrid overnight, I've come to find a coding error on one of the triggering methodologies.

Though we are looking stellar right now, this has possibility to cause some serious issues down the road.

Will be re-working this and send out the revised version later on this afternoon.

For those who haven't yet received copy, I will delay sending until I have all fixed up and will forward from there.

Sorry for the delays!
Click to Enlarge

Name: hx1.png
Size: 76 KB

Hezz May 7, 2018 9:05am | Post# 79

Im running the EA with defaut setting on 6 pairs since London opening.
Opened a TE to follow it.

mrdfx May 7, 2018 9:40am | Post# 80

1 Attachment(s)
Got this guy loaded up on my 5 special pairs.

Running on pretty much default settings so I can analyze and see how this beast operates.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 10.39.07.png
Size: 104 KB

© Forex Factory