Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Hybrid Grid-Automated (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=760648)

stefdek May 3, 2018 8:21pm | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
Guys, I just spent about an hour browsing and filling cc forms to be able to donate from the 3rd world country were I live.What I could spot is that among all theses
RMHouse projects , they mostly have different credit card gateways , most of them with limited countries as available billing address. I finally could find ONE that seems to accept > 100 countries ... so , there it is ..
www.rmhcsouthwest.com

Click to Enlarge

Name: rmhc southwest.png
Size: 278 KB

Magix May 3, 2018 8:51pm | Post# 22

Guys, I just spent about an hour browsing and filling cc forms to be able to donate from the 3rd world country were I live.What I could spot is that among all theses RMHouse projects , they mostly have different credit card gateways , most of them with limited countries as available billing address. I finally could find ONE that seems to accept > 100 countries ... so , there it is .. www.rmhcsouthwest.com {image}
Thanks for the heavy lifting on finding the link, stef!

I've still not even gotten a reply from these guys yet...added your link and donation to the first post!

Welcome aboard, dude!

\m/

kenshin May 3, 2018 10:12pm | Post# 23

2 Attachment(s)
Done. Great work man.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (143).png
Size: 424 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (144).png
Size: 126 KB

Magix May 3, 2018 11:13pm | Post# 24

Done. Great work man. {image}{image}
Thanks!

Updated the first post.

Welcome aboard, dude!

\m/

Magix May 3, 2018 11:21pm | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
So...Had to Lean on an Old Friend to help out with a glitch in this logic - Candle Time, got it sorted.
Thanks Sergien!

However...

What I had visualized as a trader...wasn't exactly looking that sexy on the Strat Tester...

Hrmph

SO!!!

I decided to make this version a complete Hybrid of all versions...and yeah, I mean all versions, including Xuicidez!

Now...If you've played around with Xuicidez -> HERE, you will know that things can get VERY SERIOUS, VERY FAST!
Click to Enlarge

Name: pewpew.png
Size: 83 KB

But!!!

I have added in a User Defined Level for this, so, it's up to you if you want to use it.
Also added in at a User Defined Level is the Backside Triggering of Revolution NN ->Latest Version...

So...

This can trade at a decent pace or it will HAMMER trades like a motherfucker until it gets what it wants!

Overall...some of the kewlist ideas all wrapped up into one neat n tidy package...very happy with this one.

Will be interesting to see her run on live!

sam68 May 4, 2018 1:06am | Post# 26

Open the gates Magix!

You make our world a better one , truly appreciate this effort and I am subscribed.

Also would like to share my preferred charity on your platform of kindness.
CCHE ( children cancer hospital egypt ) , has official ties with AFNCI in USA and is tax exempt non profit organizaton

It accepts donations from worldwide donors , I do not work for them but have been a proud contributor since their start back in 2007.

Here is the link

https://www.57357.org/

All the best
Sam68

grc69 May 4, 2018 1:41am | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
I am in to!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Charity.png
Size: 264 KB

ojl May 4, 2018 2:44am | Post# 28

1 Attachment(s)
I am hopefully in as well...Great idea. Thanks!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: mcd.JPG
Size: 51 KB

Hezz May 4, 2018 3:01am | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
Great idea Magix ! Glad to contribute !
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 389 KB

jdva May 4, 2018 5:22am | Post# 30

1 Attachment(s)
Good idea......count me in!

Name:  Kinderhilfe  RMHC.png
Views: 1615
Size:  7 KB

Happy weekend, jdva

Magix May 4, 2018 11:17am | Post# 31

Open the gates Magix! You make our world a better one , truly appreciate this effort and I am subscribed. Also would like to share my preferred charity on your platform of kindness. CCHE ( children cancer hospital egypt ) , has official ties with AFNCI in USA and is tax exempt non profit organizaton It accepts donations from worldwide donors , I do not work for them but have been a proud contributor since their start back in 2007. Here is the link https://www.57357.org/ All the best Sam68

It's money going to the children, that's all good with me.

Exception made!

Awesome job on your contributions and commitment!

Magix May 4, 2018 11:21am | Post# 32

I am in to!
I am hopefully in as well...Great idea. Thanks!!!
Great idea Magix ! Glad to contribute !
Good idea......count me in! Happy weekend, jdva

AWESOME!

Thanks for the contributions guys and welcome aboard!!

Will have your donations updated on Post 1!

\m/

Magix May 4, 2018 11:53am | Post# 33

Donations converted into USD using XE.com.

Current Standings - $118.50 on a $250 Goal.

Whoa!!

We're Half Way There!!

Whoa!
Inserted Video

Happy Friday ALL!

AcuraMDX May 4, 2018 2:39pm | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
Let's go! not much, but bless the needed!
Thanks Magix.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 200 KB

Magix May 4, 2018 4:12pm | Post# 35

Let's go! not much, but bless the needed! Thanks Magix. {image}
Hey Acura,

Awesome and Thanks!

The main thing we will all hopefully take away from this thread is that we got to contribute and really be a part of our community.

It's not about the individual commitment, but what we will achieve as a group!

Many hands make light work!

This thread will hopefully develop like a lot of my previous in that we come together for a greater good, but are able to take away some great lessons in our own understanding and hopefully leave with more money in your account than started with.

Having come from trading Stocks into the wide world of Forex, I've gained a great amount of information in working with the liquidity...24/5 trading...Multiple views of timeframes...

But no single thing has contributed to my understanding of markets as much as working with automation does. And no greater add-on than the watchful eyes and contributions of many...

Once you gain a sense of logic, you can easily refine or apply these ideas as they prove positive...and this all adds to your trader's toolbox.

We will cover many ways of working with the versions released here...how to apply them during relative trade sessions, what to look for, how to apply them as a Grid Me Out...

Welcome Aboard, Dude.

We will have some bumpy roads ahead, but the trip will be worth the price of admission!

This, I will guarantee!

Magix May 4, 2018 8:07pm | Post# 36

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I've sent off the first batch of testers to those whose email addys I already had.

If you didn't get one...check your PM box.

If you didn't get a PM...send me a PM...I'm great at some things, administration is not one of them.

As a Special Exception to my - NO BACKTEST REPORTS...this thread will be open game.

Drop in what you see - pairs, settings, suggestions and we will work to make this better!!

Magix May 4, 2018 8:17pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
Admittedly, I have backed off on the Xuicidez trigger...until we all get a little more accustomed as a group...but, it is still as aggressive as fuck, so for all testers, let's try this first week run to verify signal and triggers on DEMO accounts and move forward from there.

The settings you need to pay attention to:

Type Lot - this, I will leave to your testing thresholds, depending on the other settings.

Time_Delay - now this typically will be best suited for an M1 chart so having 120 seconds or 2 minutes between trades means that you will not hyperload on whippy spikes during roll over or whenever your broker decides to go batshit!

RevolutionNN_Start - the logic is currently hybrid - a combination of the best of Evolution and Revolution, but only contains Evolution Backside Triggering. To get it to play more like Revolution, keep this value at 0 and after a primary trade is taken, additional trades will be added with the Revolution Backside Triggering.

Xuicide_Level_Start - This!! This has been throttled back in that it won't add above current trades on longs and below current trades on shorts, but will use the same triggering of Xuicide to decide when to trade. Taking this into consideration, it does allow for a reasonable PULLBACK before it will start working to get things moving, but we will cover more of this as we proceed.

If you DON'T want to engage either RevolutionNN or Xuicide Triggering, set this to your broker max threshold - typically 200, and you will NEVER see these play.

We gunna have some fun now!!

\m/
Type Lot - this, I will leave to your testing thresholds, depending on the other settings.
Name:  rmhc.png
Views: 1539
Size:  20 KB

Magix May 4, 2018 8:34pm | Post# 38

Defaults have not been optimized...simply, not enough hours in a day to get through all of this, so take the time and test this motherfucker out!!

If things don't look proper, drop that in thread.

I try to be thorough, but hey...I'm only human and typically half drunk all of the time!
May the 4th be with you!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Xuicidez in this version plays out a little different than it's predecessor in that exit triggering is a lot different, but there are still 2 types of exits available.

I will be doing some LIVE trading with this...well, that's the plan...to show the value of this and to help you shake a couple shekles from the Forex bounty!

Logic will be explained as we move along...especially as it relates to the NO NEDGE portion of trading.

I know I will get a lot of questions as to why this motherfucker isn't trading...and that's simply because it assumes a homeostatic median...there will be some of you familiar with this, if not, please be patient or refer to the Lost Sock Thread -> HERE

As for the regular logic, it is a lot less refined than both Evolution and Revolution in that it will not wait for a Daily Confirmation...meaning...we can get in on back trends a lot quicker.

Think about the Davit Logic -> HERE
When we see opportunity, we can apply this version and it will start trading when there is a slow down in current trend and work towards the homeostatic market median. Profit Levels can be adjusted to huge thresholds so that you can wait to change and manually exit at will...this will just get the ball rolling!

Magic - 69!
w00t!

If you set this to 0 and adjust the other settings to your personal threshold, lot and time delay, it will work to grid you out of any position. This is where the logic can really shine! Once you get to know how this works, you can adjust the RevNN and Xuicide levels to your liking and from there, have a reasonable night worth of sleep after taking a position when you know you maybe shouldn't have or when you want fast profits during Trade Relevant Sessions!

Magix May 4, 2018 8:40pm | Post# 39

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

All of my EAs are set to work off of the M1 charts!!

Meaning...they may not ever take a trade on anything longer.

For your testing purposes, make sure you take this into consideration.

Magix May 4, 2018 8:47pm | Post# 40

For my American Friends, who suffer from the No-Hedging and FIFO policies...

I want to work together with you for your success...we may have to adapt...we will overcome!

For the easiest solution...if you know of any overseas brokers who accept accounts from American Citizens, please post them in thread. This is the easiest solution, allows for reasonable leverage and will get things moving along a lot quicker...but I will still work with the community to resolve this by way of logic.

We all should have the same rights to play on even ground.

© Forex Factory