Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Hybrid Grid-Automated (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=760648)

Magix May 2, 2018 8:43pm | Post# 1

A huge thanks goes out to all current members for their donations and efforts in lending their experience and time with the Logic of the Hybrid EA's.

At this time, I am no longer looking to expand the group and will no longer be accepting donations for new members.

Updates will continue to be provided to existing members only.

\m/

Telac May 3, 2018 12:10am | Post# 2

Love this Magix - I'm happy to BE IN! Donation made, will post my receipt as soon as I get it.

bishopdotun May 3, 2018 7:14am | Post# 3

I am in.

The link seems to allow only US / Canada residents to donate. How do i get around that?

mrdfx May 3, 2018 9:29am | Post# 4

Awesome initiative Magix! I'm in!

jcorp May 3, 2018 1:49pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
Great idea......I'm in also. Receipt attached.
img026.pdf

Reamasesa May 3, 2018 2:14pm | Post# 6

I'm in.

Like most of your charity auctions, this is a great one.
I wish it was opened to other charities, as well, as I'm more into local charities around here (and mostly into donating food, time and clothes, not money that can go to an actual person in the chain of command) but a charity is a charity, I guess

I'll post the receipt later when I'm in front of a proper web browser.

mrdfx May 3, 2018 2:18pm | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hrmmmm... Was pretty sure it was a global charity...will have to either find a link for that or maybe it would be allowed if I started a campaign of my own... Like these->HERE Not entirely sure that would allow for anybody outside of US or Canada... Let me do some investigation and get back to ya.
I tried donating through this link, but they wont accept less than $25 donation.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 15.20.55.png
Size: 121 KB

jcorp May 3, 2018 2:29pm | Post# 8

I am in the US so no problem with the site you originally posted. There was a block below the pre arranged donations where you could put in any amount. First time they rejected my card.....second time it went through for $5.....go figure??????

mrdfx May 3, 2018 2:31pm | Post# 9

{quote} Hey J, What did you have to do to donate $5? {quote} Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
If you'd like to stick the RMHC charities, they are global so perhaps members can donate to their respective countries charity?

mrdfx May 3, 2018 2:45pm | Post# 10

{quote} I was hoping to, stick to RMHC... Couldn't find a global link, but maybe it forwards you to the most local?? What link do you get? {quote} Kinda figured...thought I'd ask though... Thanks!
Well RMHC is worldwide but they don't use the same website and have their own individual websites for each country. For example in my home country SA they have RMHC, and I would donate locally in ZAR, so I could donate the $5 equivalent in ZAR to RMHC SA.

http://www.rmhcsouthafrica.org/

Magix May 3, 2018 2:48pm | Post# 11

{quote} Well RMHC is worldwide but they don't use the same website and have their own individual websites for each country. For example in my home country SA they have RMHC, and I would donate locally in ZAR, so I could donate the $5 equivalent in ZAR to RMHC SA. http://www.rmhcsouthafrica.org/
Kewl!

Run with it, I will edit post one to have others google their local RMHC.

Thanks!

\m/

mrdfx May 3, 2018 3:01pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Kewl! Run with it, I will edit post one to have others google their local RMHC. Thanks! \m/
Coolio done!
RMHC Donation.pdf.zip

Reamasesa May 3, 2018 4:00pm | Post# 13

Well, they keep rejecting my 5$ donation, saying it's too little. Went to several sites already so if you have any link to one that allows a 5$ donation, it would be great.
Or I could donate to a local charity, if you don't mind, since we don't have any RMHC chapter around here.

bishopdotun May 3, 2018 4:06pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Done
http://www.fondation-ronald-mcdonald.fr/
Name:  Donation.PNG
Views: 10800
Size:  20 KB

Magix May 3, 2018 4:41pm | Post# 15

Well, they keep rejecting my 5$ donation, saying it's too little. Went to several sites already so if you have any link to one that allows a 5$ donation, it would be great. Or I could donate to a local charity, if you don't mind, since we don't have any RMHC chapter around here.
Exception made.

Go local.

Neptun May 3, 2018 4:58pm | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Magix,

Although I don't know much about your EA's, the TE shows profitability!
If you want to extend this charity, create a pamm account with 99% (or 100% if allowed) trader profit, the profit made by the EA go to charity, then I will invest in the pamm to build the required capital.

Click to Enlarge

Name: charity.PNG
Size: 189 KB

Reamasesa May 3, 2018 5:10pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Exception made. Go local.
Thanks.

I made a donation to a charity that enables children from less able families to celebrate their birthdays not only by providing for the party itself but also donating a party kit that puts the kid at the center allowing the kid to direct and create his or hers dream birthday and not just sit there and enjoy the party and snacks.

Teach them how to fish, I say.

(Equivalent to roughly 13$-14$)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Bday.PNG
Size: 31 KB

Magix May 3, 2018 5:12pm | Post# 18

Most of the code=written...

Small hiccups in the testing stages, will hopefully get all of this corrected and have a copy for email before opening bells of next week!

Huge thanks to all who have helped out in getting this kickstarted with donations!!

\m/

Magix May 3, 2018 5:14pm | Post# 19

{quote} Thanks. I made a donation to a charity that enables children from less able families to celebrate their birthdays not only by providing for the party itself but also donating a party kit that puts the kid at the center allowing the kid to direct and create his or hers dream birthday and not just sit there and enjoy the party and snacks. Teach them how to fish, I say. (Equivalent to roughly 13$-14$) {image}
Love it!

Telac May 3, 2018 5:59pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
@Magix

I donated yesterday and still did not receive any email confirmation?? The donation shows being taken from my visa card so ...... no idea. The donation was $10. Can't seem to see a contact email to inquire about this...... Here's a screenshot from my online banking
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.JPG
Size: 16 KB

© Forex Factory