Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Swing x1, x2, x3 Strategy by Kelvin (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=751543)

le celte May 11, 2018 3:29am | Post# 221

{quote} I do not use Telegram
Hi,
In 5 mn you can use it ! Very easy !!

cheers
jf

beckboyerh May 11, 2018 3:41am | Post# 222

{quote} I do not use Telegram. Sent you message on skype.

I think the problem you are facing might be from your Antivirus. try work on that

Isensefx May 11, 2018 3:47am | Post# 223

Hi Kelvin, Pls do post alert here as usual cos I and many others dont seams to get how to use the indicator on our platforms. we will appreciate you sir.

renko4x May 11, 2018 3:56am | Post# 224

{quote} I think the problem you are facing might be from your Antivirus. try work on that
I run Microsoft Security Essentials. Disabled it and it didn't help.

Does anyone here actually know what are the rules for x2 bar? What if I wanted to find valid setups manually. How do I do that?

Sandberg May 11, 2018 4:03am | Post# 225

{quote} Bonjour, My Broker is Global Prime and in my local time candles H4 are 7h 11h 15h 19h ........ 23h and 3h I can catch 3 sometimes 4 I think for us, european, the best time is the London open. Or just after (1 hr after maxi) What do you think ? What is the best broker for this H4 timing ? cordialement jf
Same with me. No point running like crazy and catch all 4H candles on all pairs you have on your market watch. I try to catch the 08:00, 12:00 and 16:00 candles on all pairs. This takes me around 3-5 minute per 4H-candle on all pairs. Fast and swift. When that is done, I simply close my mt4 and wait 4 hours doing other things.

Anecdote: I was kicked out from my french classes (most of us read 3 languages when we reach 7th grade in primary school). My teacher thought my pronunciation was horrible and it was. I did attend technical classes instead of the 3rd language.

beckboyerh May 11, 2018 4:16am | Post# 226

{quote} I run Microsoft Security Essentials. Disabled it and it didn't help.
Re-installed the indicator after you disable your Antivirus and attach the indicator to only 4Hr chart.

le celte May 11, 2018 4:20am | Post# 227

{quote}Disabled it and it didn't help.
have you tried with another broker?

le celte May 11, 2018 4:28am | Post# 228

{quote} Anecdote: I was kicked out from my french classes (most of us read 3 languages when we reach 7th grade in primary school). My teacher thought my pronunciation was horrible and it was.
Worse than you I speak no language other than French. A little bit of English. Very little. Thank you Google translator! lol
But Forex being very motivating I had to put myself in english because nothing serious in french.
I'm progressing in english, but not enough ... in Forex

amicalement
jf

renko4x May 11, 2018 4:40am | Post# 229

{quote} have you tried with another broker?
I tried different broker and it seems to work fine now. Thanks for suggestion.

Even though the indicator works and it shows the signals, I still would like to understand the logic behind it so I can apply it to any time frame or to different chart types like for example range bars.

So.

Does anyone here actually know what are the rules for x2 bar? What if I wanted to find valid setups manually. How do I do that?

le celte May 11, 2018 4:48am | Post# 230

{quote} Thanks for suggestion
You are welcome

jf

Sandberg May 11, 2018 5:03am | Post# 231

With my broker, time just got 12:00 and I found just one new Signal on AUDCAD 4H. I checked all pairs, less then 4 minutes this time (because no signals other then AUDCAD), placed the trade and set SL and TP. Now I shutdown MT4 and let it be for 4 hours. Next 4H candle will be my last for today and the week. Easy, fast and simple.

Andrey98 May 11, 2018 5:34am | Post# 232

Hi Kelvin, All I am still running the original 123 indicator, taking all signals in a direction (SL below 1) and closing with opposite signal. I have been doing this since April 20. The results look good, I use 0.05 position for all trades and so far P/L is -$69.00 closed trades with $655.00 worth of open trades. I am not ready to change to the new strategy just yet, but glad to see some enthusiasm and positive results... Chris
Hello cfudge. And what currency pairs do you trade? I also use the old version of the indicator,because I cannot launch the new one in my terminal.

le celte May 11, 2018 5:51am | Post# 233

With my broker, time just got 12:00 and I found just one new Signal on AUDCAD 4H. .
At 11h for me with my broker time = nothing
very calm this friday morning ...

le celte May 11, 2018 6:50am | Post# 234

I still have a doubt about the strategies that do not give the same signals, depending on the different broker ....

Sandberg May 11, 2018 7:34am | Post# 235

I still have a doubt about the strategies that do not give the same signals, depending on the different broker ....
Forex is not one market as you might think. Stocks on for instance Nasdaq is one market both in New York and in Stockholm.

So there is different market makers and each one is a closed sandbox. However they try to be aligned in the end of the day or else arbitrage trading would what we all should do (free or safe profits).

A broker is a virtual representant for one market maker. So price can during the day vary, so that is normal that my RSI value (for instance) can be different then your RSI value if our Broker are not the same. Then we also have the Shady brokers that fixes price however they want.

This is the light explanaition of market makers and brokers. Babypips has a good tutorial about it.

le celte May 11, 2018 8:29am | Post# 236

{quote} This is the light explanaition of market makers and brokers
that's how on AUDCAD I had a signal (winner) May 10 at 11am (local) and you today at 12h (losing at this time) ...
Is it serious ? If
If it becomes a commercial EA would not it be better to sell a signal?
Everyone has the same thing
cheers
jf

david7 May 11, 2018 8:33am | Post# 237

2 Attachment(s)
@kelvinonw

Thanks for sharing your system.
I'm currently running it on 4 pairs on Demo account with proper risk management like on my live account.
2 trades hit TP. SL was under/above x1. TP1 at blue/red line. I hope this is the right way to use your system. Edit: obviously I got the TP wrong and should wait till opposite Signal to close the trade.

Screenshot 1: Here is a EUR/USD buy Trade i took after the green arrow. Result: +63 pips TP1 hit

Screenshot 2: EJ buy running currently with 17 pips in profit.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU Win 63 pips.png
Size: 70 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EJ H4.png
Size: 68 KB

cfudge May 11, 2018 9:44am | Post# 238

{quote} Hello cfudge. And what currency pairs do you trade? I also use the old version of the indicator,because I cannot launch the new one in my terminal.
Hi Audrey98
I am testing on GJ GU EC EU Gold Us Crude UJ UC Dow 30m18 ChJ UZar

cfudge May 11, 2018 9:51am | Post# 239

{quote} I run Microsoft Security Essentials. Disabled it and it didn't help. Does anyone here actually know what are the rules for x2 bar? What if I wanted to find valid setups manually. How do I do that?
I believe candle 2 is the first candle to enter the range of candle 1 then the signal completes when candle 3 closes beyond high/low of candle 2

reteid2222 May 11, 2018 11:43am | Post# 240

2 Attachment(s)
Found like a golden nugget without author contact possiblity....
5 way to use the ZZ with EMAs...
I have met here many wizzards and jugglers...but this guy has knowledge....
And it is just my intention to find the best 1-2-3 strategy...
1-2-3 Power strategy .doc
Click to Enlarge

Name: Starteseite6_new.jpg
Size: 453 KB

© Forex Factory