Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Will code your crazy ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/747829-will-code-your-crazy-ideas)

buju Mar 15, 2018 4:16pm | Post# 1

Will code your crazy ideas

if you have a really wild or outrages idea , but are too scared to post it , or dont know how to code it , PM me , or post it here if you dare ! , if I think your idea is worth it , Ill code it for free. I like to code crazy complex algo's , most dont work though. . .

"The collective intelligence of many , is better than one"

BataviaTrade Mar 15, 2018 6:35pm | Post# 2

dude wrong forum

Rafaz1 Mar 16, 2018 5:54am | Post# 3

Hello Buju,

Watch this space !!!

Rafaz1 Mar 16, 2018 5:57am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Buju

Could I kindly get some help to code the following indicator so that it only show x number of days or bars back.

Plus can all the wording be abbreviated, i.e. Piercing Line Pattern to PLP (font 7 not 10 as too big or make font & colour adjustable, Three Inside Up Pattern to TIUP, Dark Cloud Cover Pattern to DCCP, I think you get the jist.

Let me know if I have not been clear.

CandleStick Patterns.ex4

Rafaz1 Mar 16, 2018 6:25am | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
Buju here is the MQ4 file

Candlestick Pattern.mq4

hibra68 Mar 16, 2018 10:18am | Post# 6

Buju igot a simple but effective one.
When one 4 hr bullish bar' range equals or greater than the previous 3 or more candles, place a buy limit at the open of the bullish bar. Sl = low of bullish bar+1atr. Tp = close of bullish bar-1atr. Break even half way to target.

hibra68 Mar 16, 2018 10:28am | Post# 7

[quote=hibra68;10879969]Buju igot a simple but effective one. When one 4 hr bullish bar' range equals or greater than the previous 3 or more candles, place a buy limit at the open of the bullish bar. Sl = low of bullish bar-1atr. Tp = close of bullish bar-1atr. Break even half way to target.

SiNnY Mar 16, 2018 10:28am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

Can someone please help me fix Alerts ( sound and push ) and Arrows for this indicator to this conditions ?

if High[whichBar] >= Resistance && Close[whichBar] <= Resistance
if Low[whichBar]<= Support && Close[whichBar] >= Support

Thank you!
SRAlert.mq4

buju Mar 16, 2018 5:15pm | Post# 9

Buju igot a simple but effective one. When one 4 hr bullish bar' range equals or greater than the previous 3 or more candles, place a buy limit at the open of the bullish bar. Sl = low of bullish bar+1atr. Tp = close of bullish bar-1atr. Break even half way to target.
done this long time ago , 3,4,5,6,7,8,... candles etc up / down , EA looses , there is no pattern or consistent results.

buju Mar 16, 2018 5:18pm | Post# 10

ok , Im not offering to fix or mod existing indicators , but to write something completely crazy new that has not been done before.
like I said , if you have a wacky idea , it might just work , post or pm me.

buju Mar 16, 2018 5:48pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
try this: Rafaz1

mod on line 167
Candlestick Pattern.mq4

buju Mar 16, 2018 6:32pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
yearly pivot for waldo

I didnt code it .
YearlyPivot.mq4

hibra68 Mar 16, 2018 7:20pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} done this long time ago , 3,4,5,6,7,8,... candles etc up / down , EA looses , there is no pattern or consistent results.
This iz supply demand trading not candle pattern.

Here is an example.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP_H4.png
Size: 62 KB

Rafaz1 Mar 18, 2018 5:21pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Buju,

Sorry, if the following indicator can just be adjusted to show x number of days or bars back that will be perfect.

Also, if the Candle Pattern Legend can be either removed or be able to be put in bottom left, upper left, bottom right or upper right corner of the screen and font can also be amended.

Candles.ex4

Thank you

Rafaz1 Mar 18, 2018 5:25pm | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)

Hello Buju,

Sorry, if the following indicator can just be adjusted to show x number of days or bars back that will be perfect.

Also, if all the different candlestick types can be abbreviated into 3/4 letter combinations as the full wording takes up too much of the screen.

CandleStick Patterns.ex4

Thank you

palex2005 Mar 18, 2018 5:38pm | Post# 16

3 Attachment(s)
Can you combine these 3 indicators into one ?
I will attach a photo with my idea!
https://i.imgur.com/wDRI1az.png
Blue dot - HF_BB
Orange Arrow - volume_arrow1
When there is a blue dot and an orange arrow in the overbought/oversold zone (NVC LIGHT) ...show an arrow!

HF_BB.mq4
NVC Light.mq4
volume_arrow1.mq4

Liovannix Mar 18, 2018 9:01pm | Post# 17

8 Attachment(s)
if you have a really wild or outrages idea , but are too scared to post it , or dont know how to code it , PM me , or post it here if you dare ! , if I think your idea is worth it , Ill code it for free. I like to code crazy complex algo's , most dont work though. . . "The collective intelligence of many , is better than one"

Someone asked my a question about my trading style and indicators. It will be easier to put it out here. Lets see if we can get Buju to automate it. I am using it currently on live account. I trade 4HRS time frame.

Basically here are the indicators.

1. I use 3 level semafor with alert on 3 to give me early alert and it also closes trade if it retraces 10 pips after its appearance I use an EA manager for this close. It also gives the direction of trade.
3semafor settings

extern double Period1=5;
extern double Period2=13;
extern double Period3=34;
extern string Dev_Step_1="1,3";
extern string Dev_Step_2="8,5";
extern string Dev_Step_3="13,8";
int Symbol_1_Kod=140;
int Symbol_2_Kod=141;
int Symbol_3_Kod=142;

2. I use FQ_Custom_Levels_v7 indicator with High Low Bars set to 120 as strong resistance and I also use !!!-MT4 X-SUPRES TF+1 by xard777. In essence it’s the daily SUPRES. I hope xard777 may take a look and help with the mq4 or we can use any other good higher time frame support and resistance.

3. EMA 2 crosses EMA 5 is the last confirmation and it takes trade at close only in agreement with the semafor, !!!-MT4 X-SUPRES TF+1 and FQ_Custom_Levels_v7 indicators direction. It can take as many trades as it crosses in the direction of the trend thereby compounding. All trades will be closed eventually with 3 semafor.
4. I use BH-Ergodic manually instead of stochastic.

5 . !!!-MT4 X-ZZ by xard777 for manual visual to have an idea of where we are in the market.
Click to Enlarge

Name: qqqq.jpg
Size: 284 KB
!!!-MT4 X-SUPRES TF+1.ex4
!!!-MT4 X-ZZ.ex4
BH-Ergodic.mq4
FQ_Custom_Levels_v7.ex4
3_Level_ZZZZ_SemaforNRP Alert.mq4
EMA_Crossover_Alert_ 2,5.mq4
Liovannix.tpl

epsilone Mar 26, 2018 6:33am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
my crazy idea

Hello,

I ask for your help to add an option to my indicator.
it is an RSI multitimeframe alert indicator. I would like to add to the RSI, the indicator Awesome oscillator.

currently I get alerts when for example M15 is 90 and M5 to 90 also but I wish that the alert is given only when the awesome oscillator and below or below 0 in timeframe H4 or H1.

example = RSI = M15 (90) + M5 (90) + AO below 0
or RSI = M15 (10) + M5 (10) + AO above 0 (in H4 or H1, I want to be able to choose and modify these parameters if necessary)

tell me if it is quite precise as an explanation, I put you herewith my current indicator that I would like to evolve with an awesome oscillator. I am absolutely not a programmer.

Thank you for your responses and your help
epsilone_1i12.mq4

Forexmeoff Mar 29, 2018 8:25pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
if you have a really wild or outrages idea , but are too scared to post it , or dont know how to code it , PM me , or post it here if you dare ! , if I think your idea is worth it , Ill code it for free. I like to code crazy complex algo's , most dont work though. . . "The collective intelligence of many , is better than one"
Here is something...can you define higher lows and lower highs in a program??...line graph is easy to see...higher low = Buy ...lower high = Sell

Scalp some pips and take x number of trades per set of higher lows or lower highs, eg, 1 trade or 3 trades etc...if higher lows are still printing.

ea waits for x number of higher lows / lower highs to print before starting to buy / sell

Stoploss : in pips or previous high / low.....or previous high / low of larger time frame...5min in this case

Note : ( x) is value imputed by user
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.PNG
Size: 75 KB

buju Apr 11, 2018 8:00pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
ok , so here is a crazy indi , STILL IN ALPHA ! , and only coded for up trends

I just put this together and ran it through the tester , what I am seeing is the more x's in a strsaight line the better the upward movement potential.

it does redraw , so be warned , but then it is working in real time.

im not even sure about the logic I coded - lol , but it seems to work.

to really see it in action , you MUST RUN IT THROUGH THE TESTER.
its 2 am here and im going to sleep , but Im exited .

please no snooty comments , if you dont like it - move on to the next thread , Im looking for real feedback.

dotz.mq4

© Forex Factory