Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Swing Traders Welcome (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=744558)

Jaricho313 Sep 11, 2019 2:24pm | Post# 1481

{quote} Good improvement on trendlines but this is not a good bounce. it has tested twice and unable to break low as shown in arrows. Price moving sideways You need a bounce like the thumbs up.. look at all richadi36 chart bounces, they are sharp bounces not congestion. {image}
Ah thank you, one thing i have realised is i dont pay attention to where a long wick comes too sometimes like the first touch, need to remember to look for wick touches.

Jaricho313 Sep 11, 2019 2:25pm | Post# 1482

{quote} Hi Jaricho313, Considering key S/R levels are good... it is a game of probability, but of course you should calculate your profit target till these levels...
Ah alright thank you. I feel like i am learning allot from this thread.

sunny163 Sep 12, 2019 4:59am | Post# 1483

{quote} Hi, how long have you been trading?
not too long

DaPerk Sep 12, 2019 8:26am | Post# 1484

{ information deleted by staff, per membership policy }

richadi36 Sep 12, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 1485

{quote} not too long
I want to say, you have to develop your own trading strategy, including calculation of placement your SL and TP targets, based on what timeframe you are trading. Then, you first have to test it on demo accounts and so on...
For example, I am a swing trader, I only trade swing formations in the markets at higher timeframes like H4 and daily charts. I don't trade any swings, instead I trade when I see specific formations in the price movements...

Profitable trades,
richadi36

sunny163 Sep 12, 2019 12:49pm | Post# 1486

{quote} I want to say, you have to develop your own trading strategy, including calculation of placement your SL and TP targets, based on what timeframe you are trading. Then, you first have to test it on demo accounts and so on... For example, I am a swing trader, I only trade swing formations in the markets at higher timeframes like H4 and daily charts. I don't trade any swings, instead I trade when I see specific formations in the price movements... Profitable trades, richadi36
yes i understand we need to have a medium to long term bias and then according to our direction we take entries on specific zones ,like buy at support and sell at resistance
but i am struggling in lets say we have zone in which we want to sell , now we look to get a confirmation entry on shorter tf and for that i need some help

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 3:22am | Post# 1487

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} yes i understand we need to have a medium to long term bias and then according to our direction we take entries on specific zones ,like buy at support and sell at resistance but i am struggling in lets say we have zone in which we want to sell , now we look to get a confirmation entry on shorter tf and for that i need some help
Hi,
...then I think you need to learn Price Action signal bars... see the attached file.
Price Action Setups.pdf

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 3:26am | Post# 1488

4 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,
You can consider this for coming week...
Daily swings.
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADCHF.proDaily.png
Size: 34 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.proDaily.png
Size: 29 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: AUDCHF.proDaily.png
Size: 26 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: USOILDaily.png
Size: 36 KB

Jaricho313 Sep 14, 2019 3:46am | Post# 1489

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, You can consider this for coming week... Daily swings. {image}{image}{image}{image}
Very helpful i was just looking myself Did you see NZD/JPY? What is your opinion on it? Not enough momentum maybe?
Thanks man.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 117 KB

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 10:45am | Post# 1490

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Very helpful i was just looking myself Did you see NZD/JPY? What is your opinion on it? Not enough momentum maybe? Thanks man. {image}
Hi,
If you mean H4 chart analysis, I dont see obvious swing formations now, as it ended on Thursday bars. Daily shows price reversal pattern. If H4 starts showing obvious down swing the price could go down up to 67.60 area... it is just my point of view... What do you think?
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPY.proH4.png
Size: 31 KB
Profitable trades,
richadi36

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 11:08am | Post# 1491

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD.proDaily.png
Size: 35 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: NZDCHF.proDaily.png
Size: 25 KB

Jaricho313 Sep 14, 2019 4:08pm | Post# 1492

{quote} Hi, If you mean H4 chart analysis, I dont see obvious swing formations now, as it ended on Thursday bars. Daily shows price reversal pattern. If H4 starts showing obvious down swing the price could go down up to 67.60 area... it is just my point of view... What do you think? {image} Profitable trades, richadi36
I have to admit i was thinking it could be a pullback to support it broke through, and it could be another bullish move. However i did not look at the daily chart. What makes you not even think about going long on it?#
Thanks.

Neil0163 Sep 14, 2019 5:42pm | Post# 1493

2 Attachment(s)
So my point of view on NJ,
Looking at the weekly we can clearly identify price is bearish and is currently pulling back to our swing, for added confluence our weekly swing ties in nice with a 61.8 fin retracement (people say fibs are rubbish but I swear by them) drop down to 4 hour as price action is fairly difficult to process on the daily, the 4 hour shows our lower low for identification and structure analysis purpose I referred to this as the "lowest low" when we identify our lowest low we expect to see a Lower high created then a new lower low, in this case price didn't do that it created a Higher low and then violated our structure of our lower high which confirms trend reversal. Ok so 4 hour I'm bullish what next? After s violation of structure I want to see a retest of the violated area therefore I'm expecting price to come back down to 68.00 (nice whole number which also lines up with a 50 percent fib ratio) how's that for confluence?
4 hour bullish (on a retest of violated structure)
Weekly bearish (on a retest of a swing)

Keep it simple stupid

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-09-14-22-26-03.png
Size: 102 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-09-14-22-33-36.png
Size: 132 KB

cesar8 Sep 14, 2019 10:16pm | Post# 1494

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the CAD-JPY with great short potential for this week, price bounces in resistance, accompanied by a hidden divergence.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-09-13 CAD-JPY D1.png
Size: 29 KB

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 10:29pm | Post# 1495

{quote} I have to admit i was thinking it could be a pullback to support it broke through, and it could be another bullish move. However i did not look at the daily chart. What makes you not even think about going long on it?# Thanks.
What area did you mean by this "it could be a pullback to support it broke through"?

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 10:38pm | Post# 1496

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the CAD-JPY with great short potential for this week, price bounces in resistance, accompanied by a hidden divergence. {image}
Agree, coz weekly is bearish, here are fta and sta levels...
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPY.proDaily.png
Size: 30 KB

richadi36 Sep 14, 2019 10:56pm | Post# 1497

1 Attachment(s)
Could it be reversal zone?
H4 swing probability
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD.proH4.png
Size: 38 KB

mbh37 Sep 15, 2019 12:47am | Post# 1498

Too much uncertinaty in gbp to justify any more northern momentum. I think 1.2500 was a sentimental price and we will trend a price to the south in the future. Look for sub 1.24800...

Jaricho313 Sep 15, 2019 8:28am | Post# 1499

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} What area did you mean by this "it could be a pullback to support it broke through"?
I would have thought this would be a good support level?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 119 KB

richadi36 Sep 15, 2019 11:03am | Post# 1500

{quote} I would have thought this would be a good support level? {image}
Could be. At the moment, I think it is difficult to make a logic prediction based on the previous bar formations, so here we need to wait until the market shows a nice setup...

© Forex Factory