Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   First Pullback Strategy: Simple And Powerful (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=743393)

CrocodileRex Mar 12, 2018 6:11am | Post# 61

1 Attachment(s)
this should be a failed breakout right? i entered at close.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDmM5.png
Size: 67 KB

yungsteest Mar 12, 2018 8:05am | Post# 62

1 Attachment(s)
this should be a failed breakout right? i entered at close. {image}
I think this is where the long would be. Perhaps, Stonyheart could help us out here. I'm interested in seeing some more examples.
Click to Enlarge

Name: TGKA9a6.png
Size: 47 KB

luvene Mar 12, 2018 8:08am | Post# 63

Don't forget, not every possibility will end in a winning trade.

Stonyheart Mar 12, 2018 4:40pm | Post# 64

this should be a failed breakout right? i entered at close. {image}
Yes, 100% winning system no exist

delivite Mar 13, 2018 5:20am | Post# 65

Reading the entire thread for the second time and still trying to understand something. Where is the correct entry? Break of the next high/low, right?

Stonyheart Mar 17, 2018 6:56am | Post# 66

1 Attachment(s)
Reading the entire thread for the second time and still trying to understand something. Where is the correct entry? Break of the next high/low, right?
Break of the first high/low after the cross:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 52 KB

akangaziz Mar 18, 2018 10:28pm | Post# 67

thanks for sharing this great trading idea.
for entry rule, I think the safest way is waiting until candle close & break the line. use the trailing stop to secure your trading.
for the stop-loss rule, EMA 200 or yesterday lowest/highest is enough.

anyone using this strategy with the real account or demo account, can you share your trading result? I plan to make EA from this strategy.
I'm news & breakout EA developer

teatime Mar 19, 2018 6:33am | Post# 68

1 Attachment(s)
thanks for sharing ; cable is running
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM1.png
Size: 50 KB

teatime Mar 21, 2018 5:01am | Post# 69

1 Attachment(s)
GBP AUD 50 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDM5.png
Size: 61 KB

luvene Mar 21, 2018 5:03am | Post# 70

Yes, good example. However, I do not continue with this strategy. In my opinion it's gambling trading.

failinforex Apr 15, 2018 4:11am | Post# 71

Watch the image. I use Renko5 Bars. I use EMA50 (yellow) and EMA200 (aqua). Watch the purple vertical line. Time of crossing. Wait for the pull back and mark that lowest level. I did with the red line. Calculate the distance between the highest price level after the crossing and the red line. Set you Profit level just as far as you did with the Stoploss level, which is 47 pips. . Risk/Reward is 1:1. Of course you can set your own R/R levels, like 1:1.5 or whatever you like. This is an example (!) and you can use a normal timeframe too. However,...
Isn't this looked nice after the fact. Can show live chart as your trade/s.

MichaelSch Apr 15, 2018 12:34pm | Post# 72

1 Attachment(s)
Trading with two moving averages is good to spot momentum, if you not able to see it so, but keep using it in context of the market structure.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Marktstruktur.png
Size: 233 KB

For intraday i wait in M30 for a candle pattern like engulfing (often we have hit a pivot from this day or past day, S&R) and have a hint that i have in lower timeframe M1 a range (fast and slow MA crossing each other several times). Now i wait for the mark up or decline (slow and fast MA getting in good position up or down parallel).

menek Apr 15, 2018 2:39pm | Post# 73

nice strategy

9jatrader Apr 15, 2018 6:02pm | Post# 74

{quote} No Wait a close under lowest
You mean the circle at the bottom?

9jatrader Apr 15, 2018 6:05pm | Post# 75

Hello, i will share you a simple and powerful strategy that work on all timeframe: The concept of this strategy is that we are looking for a trend that has just reversed and we are looking for an optimum entry point. The entry point is the breakout of the highest/lowest after a pullback. The pullback is materialized by a short moving average, we are waiting that the price close below the short moving average and we trade the breakout of the highest/lowest just after. I trade with 50/200EMA but you can test other. BUY SIGNAL: EURUSD m15: {image}...
Great thanks for sharing with us. I wish you and everyone here success. I will do a lot to backcheck old price charts

T4Trade Jul 26, 2019 11:38am | Post# 76

i suggest traders to study and learn abot BTMM strategy and join telegram channel AJK BTMM,and there are other BTMM groups as well.

there is a curriculum of trading in one of the sites by steve mauro,highly informative,all traders must take that curriculum,it is as or more important than baby pips.

WonLi Aug 12, 2019 2:18pm | Post# 77

Trading on D1 waiting for signal since a couple of day

KeenPips Aug 12, 2019 4:39pm | Post# 78

Be careful what you are suggesting so that you don't get sanctioned by FF.

KP

i suggest traders to study and learn abot BTMM strategy and join telegram channel AJK BTMM,and there are other BTMM groups as well. there is a curriculum of trading in one of the sites by steve mauro,highly informative,all traders must take that curriculum,it is as or more important than baby pips.

wajiappricot Oct 10, 2019 3:04am | Post# 79

for btmm join https://t.me/btmmasia

CLTrader Oct 10, 2019 9:12am | Post# 80

All these charts show that the better risk/reward is to take the trade AT the pullback to the first moving average tap.

© Forex Factory