Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trio Orchestra EA: A free - no expiry - little grid rider (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=736275)

rodolfolm Feb 14, 2018 11:19am | Post# 241

{quote} Hi rodolfolm, As it is completely hedging, should we set a value for Hedge level? will it start double hedging?
A magicnumber1 acts on the purchase grid the other magicnumber2 acts on the sales grid in xBest V3 Hedge. It's two grids

stefdek Feb 14, 2018 11:29am | Post# 242

1 Attachment(s)
This picture left here by @Disciplined display what I wanted to be added in future mods if possible ( this is simple concept but hard work for a programmer ...tuff).
Click to Enlarge

Name: fill the gaps.png
Size: 52 KB

In this peculiar case, ONE SELL per candle would have only taken 2 positions and/or selectable would have left PENDING ORDERS ...5 pips below market price...

Grid Marty are potential account killers , so we have to think OUT OF THE BOX..and test new approaches.

bmcgowra Feb 14, 2018 12:28pm | Post# 243

Regarding the hedge position that is implemented now. What does it do? Does it close all positions if the hedge cant open any new positions?

ckikadikoi Feb 14, 2018 1:41pm | Post# 244

{quote} Great results ...to have 644 trades in few hours ...what pip distance and multiply factor did you used ?? I had 1018 trades on USDJPY in a WEEK.

sorry for late response .. default settings nothing else on 1MN chart on 4 pairs EURUSD USDJPY CADJPY and EURAUD

stefdek Feb 14, 2018 2:01pm | Post# 245

{quote} sorry for late response .. default settings nothing else on 1MN chart on 4 pairs EURUSD USDJPY CADJPY and EURAUD
OOhh ok 4 pairs . What was your lot multiplier ?? 1.3 or 1.5 ??

xjhamil Feb 14, 2018 2:01pm | Post# 246

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you Yamil for coding all this for us ..... really . Both thumb up. I will probably ask you a major change soon ... maybe two or three. That I will further try to explain with drawings and pictures. So everyone has a better picture....
i will add those buttons in the next versions, also the exprimental feature of one grid per candle plus the third requirement.

{quote} You got a point but hedging is also setting difficult target to achieve in this EA. Check TP level which EA needs to close all positions. Martingale with hedging can be possible but we are here to find the best way and two awesome coders we have to help us. {image}
i will separate the exponent factor for the grid and tfor the hedging, remember more exponent factor, more lots increasing and more near global take profit.

{quote} In my humble opinion, the best way to protect your equity, we should use professional EA. Like Equity Sentry https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post10511892 We can simply attach this EA to any chart and can trade other EA's fear-free without adding these equity stop and draw down code in every single EA. :-) That's just my suggestion, you are free to disagree and my apology for the same :-)
if i have time will analize the sentry ea, thats is better than actual equity filter of trio orchestra or pipbeast?

i will say already this is the same trio or pipbeast ea, the grid algorithm is the same, trio or pipbeast use 3 instances with different conditions to init a cycle,
but i only use one instance with my custom condition, the condition does not impact too much in the ea maybe is better to randomize the entries or even better manual cycle init with buttons or another advanced signaling.

thanks to rodolfolm to improve the ea, we need to work together on this to improve and get more profit and less drawdown.
i run the ea with standar settings in 3 pairs in 3 days it has made more than 2000$ of profit with base lot size of 0.01
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 102 KB
i know this is useless because the demo capital is high, with small capital my account will blow.
but here we are trying to improve the ea to avoid drawdowns.

when i have time i will code these features, just patience friends.

ckikadikoi Feb 14, 2018 2:19pm | Post# 247

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} OOhh ok 4 pairs . What was your lot multiplier ?? 1.3 or 1.5 ??

Just has i said default settings for all pairs
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture1.PNG
Size: 60 KB

disciplined Feb 14, 2018 2:20pm | Post# 248

{quote} i will add those buttons in the next versions, also the exprimental feature of one grid per candle plus the third requirement. {quote} i will separate the exponent factor for the grid and tfor the hedging, remember more exponent factor, more lots increasing and more near global take profit. {quote} if i have time will analize the sentry ea, thats is better than actual equity filter of trio orchestra or pipbeast? i will say already this is the same trio or pipbeast ea, the grid algorithm is the same, trio or pipbeast use 3 instances with...

Thank you Yamil, really appreciate.. I believe the hedge logic you've had is different to what we have had from rodolform.. did you happen to use hedge option in three days of testing?

renkotop Feb 14, 2018 2:47pm | Post# 249

What is the meaning of "hedge after Level xyz"

disciplined Feb 14, 2018 3:05pm | Post# 250

Level 7 - Hedge initiates after 7 orders in loss ?

xjhamil Feb 14, 2018 3:11pm | Post# 251

{quote} Thank you Yamil, really appreciate.. I believe the hedge logic you've had is different to what we have had from rodolform.. did you happen to use hedge option in three days of testing?
maybe can be different, i was not use hedging because its decrease too much the profit. i am thinking about anothers hedging alternatives,
i will check the rodolfolm hedge function.

this will init the hedging after the especified losser orders, if you set to 3 this will init hedging after the third losser order in this case the 4 level.
the lot size of hedging increase with the lot increment factor (exponent factor), the global take profit is the optimized level of weighted sum of orders and lots
plus the pips from take profit parameter.

renkotop Feb 14, 2018 3:36pm | Post# 252

{quote} maybe can be different, i was not use hedging because its decrease too much the profit. i am thinking about anothers hedging alternatives, i will check the rodolfolm hedge function. {quote} this will init the hedging after the especified losser orders, if you set to 3 this will init hedging after the third losser order in this case the 4 level. the lot size of hedging increase with the lot increment factor (exponent factor), the global take profit is the optimized level of weighted sum of orders and lots plus the pips from take profit parameter....
So the benefit is to reduce DD, right?

falanca Feb 14, 2018 5:13pm | Post# 253

There is no hedge orders on V3.İf it would be hedged like on first version results will be good enough.

xjhamil Feb 14, 2018 5:21pm | Post# 254

{quote} So the benefit is to reduce DD, right?
yes, but same as grid, the hedging one day can blow the account in a range market. but this is the case of my hedging implementation,
here the ea need improvements.

bmcgowra Feb 15, 2018 1:22am | Post# 255

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} yes, but same as grid, the hedging one day can blow the account in a range market. but this is the case of my hedging implementation, here the ea need improvements.
Maybe exit after level 5 and initiate a recovery loss strategy.
Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1755
Size:  35 KB

ficibald Feb 15, 2018 1:24am | Post# 256

{quote} Maybe exit after level 5 and initiate a recovery loss strategy. {image}
This is best hedging metod

bmcgowra Feb 15, 2018 1:26am | Post# 257

Another sequence optoin beside Martingale is as an option to trade with would be nice as well.
Fibonacci: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89
Or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Mr.123 Feb 15, 2018 1:30am | Post# 258

1 Attachment(s)
[quote = rodolfolm; 10778011]我做了一个完整的对冲版本,但需要改进...... {file} {file} [/ quote]

Hello, rodolfolm. Thank you for your great sharing.

I tested your EA, and there are several Suggestions for improvement about adding warehouse .

1. With regard to the way of adding warehouse, I think it is possible to monitor the fluctuation rate of K line and choose not to add positions regularly.
2.The way in which a fixed position is added can lead to a lack of control in the face of big trends.
3.As shown in the figure, the position of 1-4 does not need to be added. When the K line volatility is relatively small, add the warehouse.This can filter out a lot of invalid additions and reduce the risk.

Thanks again for your great contribution.
Click to Enlarge

Name: f80a0b090a8c3bbeda4b3cf1357cd13.png
Size: 77 KB

bmcgowra Feb 15, 2018 1:33am | Post# 259

{quote} This is best hedging metod
This depends on the size of the recovery zone. Also I think at a certain point we must accept a loss and close all trade. The loss for this shouldnt be too high.

bmcgowra Feb 15, 2018 1:35am | Post# 260

1 Attachment(s)
Here the instructions of the loss recovery EA I bought. If we try to implement this strategy explained in the instructions manual, I do think the loss recovery strategy is risky as we have to recover big loss. But we might be able to adjust it somehow?
Loss Recovery Trader Instructions 11.pdf

© Forex Factory