Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   EURJPY M15 system 80%+ (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=730458)

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 4:50pm | Post# 1

EURJPY M15 system 80%+

10 Attachment(s)
Rules (you may want to print this)
Attachment 2762610Attachment 2762612
Attachment 2665697Attachment 2665699
 Setup price alerts to get a notification when price breaks out.(How to setup price alerts. Click here)
Working EA provided by StayFoolish https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10715754

Load the indicator and apply the preset I created so your charts will look like mine. Every day, 4 hours after market open,
the box will stop growing and you have to setup a price alert above and below so you know when the price breaks out.
Or you can use pending orders which I don’t recommend. If you hit SL call it for the day.

Below you will find proof for 81% accuracy, using at least 1:1 r:r, If you count some positions running the results will be
even better.
This is the perfect setup as example.
Attachment 2634788

Here is proof
Attachment 2634789

Here is the indicator and template
Attachment 2635675Attachment 2635677

Indicator credits here

Edit January 17-2018
I dont want to be rude but I wont help people asking questions on how to use metatrader, install indicators etc. This thread is to help people make money from what I learn and share, not to teach people how to use MT4, if you need help open Metatrader 4 and hit F1, if still youre unable to do something related to the template for example, you may ask.
Attachment 2764343Attachment 2764345Attachment 2764346

Edit August 16-2018
Please take a heed on his words. I can’t stress this enough. Keep it simple, rules exist for a reason. Don’t over complicate what’s already made into an easy system. All important info is in this post #1 no need to run into trouble trying to look for extra rules in the comments.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11364213

Trading discussion group link. https://t.me/joinchat/EWwQGA89vLh0BOZT2foqZQ
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4C8A060E-1663-422B-982C-26A39932D83C.png
Size: 49 KB

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 5:16pm | Post# 2

2 Attachment(s)
My vacations are over now, back to school till summer. I WonŽt be posting the other system (higher TFs) until summer. I will only post this 2 systems for now (you can check the other one in my profile).
You can contact me here , please do so if you can write an EA.
Maybe next release will be on psychology and money management. WeŽll see.
As always good luck and if you have questions post them here so everyone can learn from others.

Here is my favorite trade manager and risk manager indicator. Good luck to everyone. You can use one or the other.
RiskManagementAdvisorIndicator.ex4PZ_TradePadEAMILLIONAIRESFACTORY.ex4

sebytim Jan 15, 2018 5:33pm | Post# 3

Rules 1. Wait for breakout. Buy/Sell with SL on opposite side. Timeframe is M15.  Avoid taking trades when box is orange or red  Use trailing stop or move your SL to profit to secure profit  4 hours after market open, breakout zone will be created.  Setup price alerts to get a notification when price breaks out.(How to setup price alerts. Click here) Easy as that. I recommend going for 1:1 risk reward but you can let some positions running...

Thanks for your contributions.
I already testing UJ m5 system and is just great.

I have a question regarding this phrase: "Every day, 4 hours after market open..." . What is that correct market open time ? Each broker has another server time...

AhmadYt Jan 15, 2018 6:00pm | Post# 4

Great system sir.

but do you enter at close of bar above/below the box? Or as soon as the candles cross the bar?

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 6:00pm | Post# 5

{quote} Thanks for your contributions. I already testing UJ m5 system and is just great. I have a question regarding this phrase: "Every day, 4 hours after market open..." . What is that correct market open time ? Each broker has another server time...
2:00 GMT or 21:00 NY time, thanks for pointing that

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 6:01pm | Post# 6

Great system sir. but do you enter at close of bar above/below the box? Or as soon as the candles cross the bar?
I wait for candle close above level, if it went too far into the TP zone I wait for retracement.

pgpb Jan 15, 2018 7:21pm | Post# 7

Nice!!!! I have been trading something very similar

Have you tested this on any other pairs?

I opened GBPUSD and tried to apply the template to that pair, it did not work?

How can I get access to the indicator so I can use it on other pairs

PGPB

busted Jan 15, 2018 8:09pm | Post# 8

Hello FXMD
Nice work, I will follow you.

Should I put the templete every day?
the timing of apply the templete is after 4hours market open or just apply at the market open then wait 4hours?

I'm apologyze if I annoy you with there noob questions and broken english.
thanks a lot.

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 8:56pm | Post# 9

Nice!!!! I have been trading something very similar Have you tested this on any other pairs? I opened GBPUSD and tried to apply the template to that pair, it did not work? How can I get access to the indicator so I can use it on other pairs PGPB
The indicator is in the first post for download. I have tried on EURUSD/USDJPY/EURZAR/USDZAR and EURJPY. EURJPY gave better results.

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 8:57pm | Post# 10

Hello FXMD Nice work, I will follow you. Should I put the templete every day? the timing of apply the templete is after 4hours market open or just apply at the market open then wait 4hours? I'm apologyze if I annoy you with there noob questions and broken english. thanks a lot.
Just install the indicator and apply the template, the indicator will draw the box automatically you dont need to apply it every day

kaiser soze Jan 15, 2018 9:14pm | Post# 11

Big Thank You!!

chuasai Jan 15, 2018 9:29pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
In the image, the candle closes above but eventually went down all the way. How can I achieve a higher probability of predicting the trend right?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.png
Size: 29 KB

Fxmd Jan 15, 2018 10:19pm | Post# 13

In the image, the candle closes above but eventually went down all the way. How can I achieve a higher probability of predicting the trend right? {image}
First of all, understand this wont be 100% win, then start using the template I gave in the beginning so you will get good trades. And use in EURJPY M15.

chuasai Jan 15, 2018 10:22pm | Post# 14

I know its not a 100% winrate, but what if the candle closes below the entry sell but it is on a up trend. Is it better to sell or wait for it to go up the entry buy?

StayFoolish Jan 16, 2018 12:41am | Post# 15

Fxmd,

For confirmation, Does BO range from 0:00-4:00 (4hr) GMT+2?

AhmadYt Jan 16, 2018 2:55am | Post# 16

The template refers to an indicator called 3 tier london breakout instead of the indicator attached.

Can you post a new template or the other indicator pelase

busted Jan 16, 2018 5:25am | Post# 17

2018.01.16 19:20:35.377 cannot open file 'C:\Users\***\MQL4\indicators\3 Tier London Breakout V.3.2b.ex4' [2]
2018.01.16 19:20:35.376 cannot open file 'C:\Users\***\MQL4\indicators\Spread Indicator.ex4' [2]

How can i solve these problem? it appears when i apply template

4fxonly Jan 16, 2018 5:29am | Post# 18

3 Attachment(s)
The template refers to an indicator called 3 tier london breakout instead of the indicator attached. Can you post a new template or the other indicator pelase
Apparently Fxmd forgot to rename his indicator. I took the liberty to edit the template correctly, and also included a spread indicator to match the original.
breakoutEURJPY.tpl
Spread.ex4
Spread.mq4

AhmadYt Jan 16, 2018 6:06am | Post# 19

{quote} Apparently Fxmd forgot to rename his indicator. I took the liberty to edit the template correctly, and also included a spread indicator to match the original. {file} {file} {file}
Thanks mate

SlimDaddy Jan 16, 2018 6:18am | Post# 20

Could you share latest EURUSD chart please?

© Forex Factory