Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lets try to improve my profitable Grid Correction EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=730089)

Candlestick Jan 31, 2018 4:31am | Post# 801

1) How do you mitigate against the commonly known problem with this type of robot, ie the "Death Trade", where you simply run out of margin
2) If its currently profitable, why the need to change anything?

pipbeastfx Jan 31, 2018 4:59am | Post# 802

1 Attachment(s)

Run a Back test with EUR GBP 5 minute from 20-09-2017 To 29-01-2018 i come up with the Following Result.

This is without even turning down for the news. If we Manage our account without been Greedy and according to our Money management rules. This might be the best EA you will have for gaining Profit every day . Most impotent thing in Forex we need to have discipline . and we need to manage Our account According to the account balance. There is no method that you will make a Millioner in One or two day. But if you use Money management Rules correctly by your self and you manage the EA that way. i'm sure you will be a Millioner withing one or two Years. For that you don't need to be Greedy. We always need to use smaller lot size and very low risk settings. Add this to EA and you will be very profitable traders every day. I have added lot of thing to manage your risk and getting nice profit out of it. Lets be a long term traders. so what we need is stable profit every day. I recommend every one make a trading plan as how much profit you need per a week or month from EA and you manage the EA settings according to your plan. Then EA will do the rest for you and make you a nice profitable trader

Click to Enlarge

Name: back test.jpg
Size: 235 KB

faryne Jan 31, 2018 5:48am | Post# 803

This might be the best EA you will have for gaining Profit every day
3 months backtesting, 90% modeling quality, 0.5 spread on EG... seriously ?

sol4live Jan 31, 2018 6:04am | Post# 804

{quote} 3 months backtesting, 90% modeling quality, 0.5 spread on EG... seriously ?
I think spread used was 5. Look closely

faryne Jan 31, 2018 6:12am | Post# 805

{quote} I think spread used was 5. Look closely
Spread is always displaying in decimal point in mt4. So 5 is actually 0.5. I think current spread is the true current spread but without commission.

birpinar Jan 31, 2018 7:27am | Post# 806

Ea is successful most of the months but there are some months even the 5000 dollars could not have saved the account from bankrupt with the standart settings.

In the 6th and 7th of June 2016 my account blew up with 5000 dollars of equity with standart settings and suggested currency EURGBP and left the account around only 300 dollars.

It would have only been safe with 10.000 Equity in my tests.

May be we can try different settings for the June of 2016.

During the rest of all 2016 months EA was successfull and paid around 1000 dollars (20%)each month with standart settings.

Bullilulli Jan 31, 2018 7:32am | Post# 807

thank you for you effort bro,such a great ea..i finally went live with it on my 2k account and am happy with it,i trade it only using 15m time frame and here is my config for it,it good and drawdown is been reduced i keep it run on my vps server and i will keep you guys updated tips only use 3 pairs eurgbp eurchf audcad and thank me later {file}
Thank you for sharing your config. Would you show us your actual result?

@pipbeastfx:
What do you think about a second thread, where we all only post our results (e.g. myfxbook links or Trade Explorer) and the sets that were used?
Maybe it could make it easier to follow the users and their ideas.

Thanks for your work and always Kind replies

birpinar Jan 31, 2018 8:07am | Post# 808

I set my ea to stop trading at 15:00 before Non Farm pay roll numbers but I did not set it to close all the trades at that time.
So it'll not take anymore trades from now on and it will only close the trades at tp levels.

My question is will it still continue to adjust my take profit levels to better levels in case needed?

bgntrs Jan 31, 2018 8:32am | Post# 809

Ea is successful most of the months but there are some months even the 5000 dollars could not have saved the account from bankrupt with the standart settings. In the 6th and 7th of June 2016 my account blew up with 5000 dollars of equity with standart settings and suggested currency EURGBP and left the account around only 300 dollars. It would have only been safe with 10.000 Equity in my tests. May be we can try different settings for the June of 2016. During the rest of all 2016 months EA was successfull and paid around 1000 dollars (20%)each month...
Do you get same result with lot exponent 1.1?

pipbeastfx Jan 31, 2018 9:32am | Post# 810

How you guys today trading
Post some summary here .
so we can discuses about settings each person use

pipbeastfx Jan 31, 2018 9:33am | Post# 811

I set my ea to stop trading at 15:00 before Non Farm pay roll numbers but I did not set it to close all the trades at that time. So it'll not take anymore trades from now on and it will only close the trades at tp levels. My question is will it still continue to adjust my take profit levels to better levels in case needed?
No dear once EA stop by time EA will not adjust the TP anymore. it will be fixed as soon as EA off

T4Trade Jan 31, 2018 9:38am | Post# 812

sorry to ask silly question but i tried reading through the post but didnt find the answer,what are the basis for entry? you have mentioned indicators in EA but where are those indicators in thread?

I am not a coder but this EA needs many changes,if i may suggest

1:open few trades on same pair and with a little bit of difference in terms of time
2.it closes too early ,we cant even recover spread
3.we may add more pairs,so it takes the trades automatically whatever pair meets the requirements

wishing you luck and looking forward for green pips!

disciplined Jan 31, 2018 9:42am | Post# 813

1 Attachment(s)
How you guys today trading Post some summary here . so we can discuses about settings each person use
I've started demo with fxpro last night ,eurgbp and usdjpy , 11k gbp deposit on v1.7 , so far as below..drawdown was once 5k, but thats coz of 0.03 initial lot size.
I've moved usdjpy to 0.01 and running eurgbp with 0.03
Click to Enlarge

Name: fx.png
Size: 1.8 MB

birpinar Jan 31, 2018 10:01am | Post# 814

{quote} Do you get same result with lot exponent 1.1?
NO, not yet. I was trying to make tests as much as I can do. So just standard settings at this time. But I will do it later.

Financeburg Jan 31, 2018 10:05am | Post# 815

Yesterday night my demo testing result is 10$ within 4 hours plus.

Today it was a tough day for me . Because laptop power on off several times( I have no VPS ). So it is not a appropriate test for me . Somehow EA makes 20$ profit with 40$ floating till now. I don't use stop equity option. my daily target I set 25$. I know it is not a proper testing today.

I have some questions for @Pipsbeast. When you free kindly answer me

Questions:

1) After equity stop hitting , running entry will close automatically ?
2) When it will reach 25$ my desirable profit all entry which is running with loss and profit . All are running trade closed ? Is it gross profit option or net profit option ? can the EA calculate gross profit and net profit ?

one thinking to thread participants :

How about we publish our best config of this EA in this thread . I don't think this EA need more correction about money management or risk management except some bug issue. So we should publish our best config ( already some good members advise us ) .

Note: I am running 1.7 version and waiting for final version for testing .

thanks

jdva Jan 31, 2018 10:15am | Post# 816

1 Attachment(s)
How you guys today trading Post some summary here . so we can discuses about settings each person use
As always default settings without daily basket target, max. DD 1.4% (0.8k) runnning 24/5...

Click to Enlarge

Name: PBfx EA.png
Size: 59 KB

erhangul09 Jan 31, 2018 10:41am | Post# 817

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-01-31-18-40-02-077_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 183 KB

Kaviarasu Jan 31, 2018 10:48am | Post# 818

2 Attachment(s)
Today Result
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-21-16-979_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 130 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-21-28-313_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 1.4 MB

pipbeastfx Jan 31, 2018 10:53am | Post# 819

1 Attachment(s)
Today Run EUR GBP and USD JPY with Very Low Risk settings L.E 1.1 and Lot size 0.01 and come up with this result Click to Enlarge

Name: 131.jpg
Size: 128 KB

pipbeastfx Jan 31, 2018 10:56am | Post# 820

1 Attachment(s)
Today EUR GBP Only with 5minute chart For this account L.E 1.3 and Lot size 0.01. came up with this result
Click to Enlarge

Name: 131 EUR.jpg
Size: 133 KB

© Forex Factory