Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lets try to improve my profitable Grid Correction EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=730089)

johnsmith2nd Jan 30, 2018 9:11am | Post# 741

I need some feed back about the fixed time trading. let me know how would you need this Option one. Set start and End time for the Day. and When the Stop Time comes and we have open positions Do you guys need to close all open trades by EA or You need to stop the EA and keep the open position until the TP Hit Or if you need the both option i can add that to EA and you can choose it as a option Let me know your Choices about this once uploaded cannot change this again
Would it be possible to chose the time for each day of the week?
I.e. Monday open 10am, close 4pm
Tuesday open 8am, close 11pm
Etc
Etc.
That way we can miss Monday morning if there is bad news Friday and also close early Friday.

pgr45za Jan 30, 2018 9:15am | Post# 742

OK 11 days running the sweet EA None stop 3 pairs 0.03 100% >>> i will increase the lot size on Friday 0.04 and see where it will go {image}
Please provide set file and which pairs used. Thanks.

jdva Jan 30, 2018 10:21am | Post# 743

{quote} Another element that is crucial is that the pip space (between trades) should not be constant - it ought to be greater the more trades there are, and it out to be linked to the pair's ADR (20 day average). For example: 0.01 0.02 opened 10 pips after 0.03 opened 20 pips after the previous one 0.04 opened 40 pips after etc One thing I'd also like is a sequential martingale instead of an exponential one (much safer to use a sequence like 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, ... than 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, etc) Food for thought
You are probably talking about this strategy: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=548671

T4Trade Jan 30, 2018 10:33am | Post# 744

{quote} I use PIVPS...9.99 a month/ runs 2 platforms easy with Metatrader base package.....if you run window 10 home you will need Windows 10 pro for the remote Desktop
i read the reviews of pivps,not that good,are you satisfied with the service?

Kaviarasu Jan 30, 2018 10:54am | Post# 745

2 Attachment(s)
I started from yesterday evening 1.7V in my live account ... 24x7 VPS non-stop.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-01-30-21-23-03-146_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 132 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-01-30-21-21-38-864_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 1.4 MB

jdva Jan 30, 2018 11:02am | Post# 746

1 Attachment(s)
I do very hesitantly publish today's results of my "non day target" test because profits are very good but on the other side the risk is very high too. Max. DD was 14% (about 7,5k) and I'm unsure that anybody is able to trading that on a 50k live account including me. But it shows the potential that this EA has if one succeeds in reducing the risk.. no matter even though the reward suffers by that a little.

Click to Enlarge

Name: PBfx EA1.png
Size: 55 KB

Happy pipping, jdva

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:14am | Post# 747

I started from yesterday evening 1.7V in my live account ... 24x7 VPS non-stop. {image} {image}
Perfect you have Made 215$ Profit with your Live account

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:15am | Post# 748

I do very hesitantly publish today's results of my "non day target" test because profits are very good but on the other side the risk is very high too. Max. DD was 14% (about 7,5k) and I'm unsure that anybody is able to trading that on a 50k live account including me. But it shows the potential that this EA has if one succeeds in reducing the risk.. no matter even though the reward suffers by that a little. {image} Happy pipping, jdva

Hello Jdva This is what i'm currently coding and testing Dear. Reducing the DD for a very little amount

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:18am | Post# 749

{quote} Another element that is crucial is that the pip space (between trades) should not be constant - it ought to be greater the more trades there are, and it out to be linked to the pair's ADR (20 day average). For example: 0.01 0.02 opened 10 pips after 0.03 opened 20 pips after the previous one 0.04 opened 40 pips after etc One thing I'd also like is a sequential martingale instead of an exponential one (much safer to use a sequence like 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, ... than 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, etc) Food for thought
Nice Idea pgr45za from you will keep this as a note. Always happy to get Ideas from you.

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:19am | Post# 750

{quote} Would it be possible to chose the time for each day of the week? I.e. Monday open 10am, close 4pm Tuesday open 8am, close 11pm Etc Etc. That way we can miss Monday morning if there is bad news Friday and also close early Friday.
Will try my best dear..

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:21am | Post# 751

{quote} Pipbeastfx, it would be very nice to have these options working on a basket of pairs/charts in the account, not just for a single pair. Currently I'm using a DayTarget EA for that but unfortunately your EA opens new positions again after day TP hit. Actually new positions should be opened only on next trading day. thanks, jdva
Jdva can you check that function check again. there is a bug in daily target False and true button that one not work. but Daily target option working . i just check it again. you can check in demo setting very little daily target as 2$ and let me know if it;s still trading once target reach

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 11:24am | Post# 752

So another big move by the volatile GBPUSD, still finished in profit {image}
bgntrs you are giving perfect lesson for all of us here. catching a 300 pip move on GBP and come with profit. you are perfectly managing the EA

Shnopse Jan 30, 2018 11:26am | Post# 753

1 Attachment(s)
thank you for you effort bro,such a great ea..i finally went live with it on my 2k account and am happy with it,i trade it only using 15m time frame and here is my config for it,it good and drawdown is been reduced i keep it run on my vps server and i will keep you guys updated
tips only use 3 pairs eurgbp eurchf audcad and thank me later
15m.zip

Kaviarasu Jan 30, 2018 11:33am | Post# 754

{quote} Perfect you have Made 215$ Profit with your Live account
It is Cent account
I did not change default setting except Live trading input section it is working good. Nice trade balancing. I put EURGBP & USDJPY

jdva Jan 30, 2018 11:42am | Post# 755

{quote} Jdva can you check that function check again. there is a bug in daily target False and true button that one not work. but Daily target option working . i just check it again. you can check in demo setting very little daily target as 2$ and let me know if it;s still trading once target reach
Hi pipbeastfx, I'm using for getting my daily target an extern DayTarget EA which covers the entire basket of 6-8 pairs/charts...not the Daily Target feature in your EA for a single pair.
If interested I can mail this EA as exe-file to you. Please let me know.

erhangul09 Jan 30, 2018 11:52am | Post# 756

[quote = jdva; 10723127] Günün "günsüz olmayan" test sonuçlarımı tereddütsüz yayınlıyorum, çünkü kârlar çok iyi, ancak diğer taraftan da risk çok yüksek. Maks. DD% 14 (yaklaşık 7,5k) idi ve ben de dahil olmak üzere 50k canlı bir hesapta bunu herkes ticaret edebildiğinden emin değilim. Fakat bir EA'nın, riski azaltmada başarılı olduğu potansiyeli gösteriliyor .. Ödül biraz olursa olsun bu azalıyor olsa bile. {image} Mutlu uçurma, jdva [/ quote]
my friend what ea you are using

bgntrs Jan 30, 2018 12:24pm | Post# 757

can people tell me the most volatile pairs in their experience. I would like to test these pairs

pakpac Jan 30, 2018 12:42pm | Post# 758

GBPNZD is a monster!

T4Trade Jan 30, 2018 12:42pm | Post# 759

thank you for you effort bro,such a great ea..i finally went live with it on my 2k account and am happy with it,i trade it only using 15m time frame and here is my config for it,it good and drawdown is been reduced i keep it run on my vps server and i will keep you guys updated tips only use 3 pairs eurgbp eurchf audcad and thank me later {file}
is it not mt4 zip?

pipbeastfx Jan 30, 2018 12:50pm | Post# 760

1 Attachment(s)

New Version 1.8 Updated with the Time trading as Most of our traders Requested . This is a Minor Update version Before the Major Update.

Here you can set Specific Time for the Day to trade by the EA

You can set time according to your Broker time

Below the Time there is a Option

If you set that to true When stopping time reach EA will stop closing all open trade

If you set that to False EA will stop trading but open trade will not be Close by EA

You can choose which ever you like according to your trading plan and Money Management

test the EA with time settings and Let me know your Ideas

Pipbeast1.8.ex4

© Forex Factory