ZigZag Lines MTF
I'm sorry for my English is not the native language for me.
I want to show you my development, the ZigZag Lines MTF indicator for MT4 & MT5.
Demo version you can download directly from MT4 (MT5), from the Market tab. And you can try it in the strategy tester, in the visual mode.
Multitimeframe ZigZag indicator.
It displays the support/resistance lines and their breakouts, as well as draws the current targets of the market. It can also display lines of the Fractals indicator and candles from other periods (up to Quarterly).
The indicator redraws the last (current) point, and in some rare cases can change the last 2-3 points.
All lines are drawn as objects (not indicator buffers, but there is a possibility to receive the data for the EA, using iCustom).
When used in an Expert Advisor, you can read ZigZag points using iCustom. For this you need to specify the number of points in the very first parameter. The current (last) point will have an index of 0, the previous index of 1, etc.
Video with indicator capabilities:
ZigZag Lines MTF (update 2.20)
1) Now, the indicator can draw levels using fractals. The parameter "Draw Support & Resistance on the Fractals"
2) Added option to disable points at the beginning of the lines - "Dot at the start of line". And the option for the size of these points - "Font size dot".
3) Now you can run several indicators in one chart.
4) Code optimization.
The Indicator needs to be posted here. We shouldn't have to go to another site...and there is a cost involved which is BS. And your English is not so good?...and you leave that explanation?
...or you can download the demo version (without going to the site) from your terminal.
...and yes, my English is not so good, I'm sorry. (please feel free to correct me on this)
ZigZag Lines MTF (update 2.30)
1) Added displaying the current point - "Current ZZ-point (Redrawing point)".
2) Added options for saving points in the Global Variables. Now you can read the coordinates of points using EA.
3) Code optimization.
4) Fixed bug of double fractal.
ZigZag Lines MTF (update 3.2)
1) Added the ability to read points using iCustom. Points are saved sequentially in the indicator buffer. Lines, as before, are drawn by objects.
also (update 3.6)
1) Fixed copy bug for iCustom function.
mql-example of getting data from an indicator:
string num="10"; // calculate the last 10 points. If "0" then all points.
int Depth=12; // Depth
int Deviation=5; // Deviation
int Backstep=3; // Backstep // read the last point
int i=0; // point of ZZ
double price = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,0,i);
datetime end_time =(datetime)iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,2,i);
bool unbroken = (bool)iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,3,i);
int direction = (int)iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,4,i);
double targetDN = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,5,i);
double targetUP = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"ZigZagLines",num,0,Depth,Deviation,Backstep,6,i);
"upper target="+DoubleToStr(targetUP,_Digits) );———————————————————————————————————
© Forex Factory