Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Servers Revenge - How To Turn $200 to $100k in one month (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=727310)

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 4:32am | Post# 1

Servers Revenge - How To Turn $200 to $100k in one month

I'm so pissed here on FF with all these trolls, forex experts, that i will put up a trade exlorer with $200 in ECN real account,
And I DARE you all here to join the challenge...

REAL ACCOUNTS ONLY, with trade explorers

thread name is "Servers Revenge - How to turn $200 tip into 100k in just one Month"

I'm just a waiter bartender, wanna be trader, and i calling out all Traders & EA developers....

I also code a little bit in MQL4

I will trade my holly grail setup

if i go busted with a real account, so be it... you all going to see it live...

fxprimate Jan 3, 2018 4:37am | Post# 2

X

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 4:45am | Post# 3

{quote} Hi Waiter. I'm going to follow with interest, because it's something I do not have the ability to do. Good luck
over years I've worked around Wall street but not as a trader, but WAITER

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 4:50am | Post# 4

{quote} Hi Waiter. I'm going to follow with interest, because it's something I do not have the ability to do. Good luck
Welcome, hope you'll share your trade explorer and some code for the strategy you're planing to run

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 4:55am | Post# 5

OK, let's get goin'

My holly grail is called .... last_removed_swing_high and last_removed_swing_low

That it,

anybody care to join the conversation and explain where I'm getting here at?

I will run my EA on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD.....

Broker ECN IC-market
TimerFrame, BetterRenko bars 10 ticks period.
i will trede all these intruments on MetaTrader and will code only one EA strategy.

come and join the ride with me to the unknown.

fxprimate Jan 3, 2018 5:00am | Post# 6

X

Naseri13 Jan 3, 2018 5:04am | Post# 7

I think it can happen , I am sure
but its too risky
I just made 990$ by a cent account buy investing 10$ at all in 3 weeks!
it can happen ,
buy trading eur/usd and gbp/usd and usd/jpy and eur/jpy in every candles too many of them was scalp
but I called the margin in 1trade

in forex market you can became a billionaire , but you should be patience and learn everything's , you must know technical and harmonic of the charts even market. so we should know how much we invested? how many hours we take it in forex market trading? and dont forget money management, if you have money management you can be sure that you will not have any stress in forex market, but if you cant control yourself! maybe heaart attack come to you

stay green and happy

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:07am | Post# 8

{quote} I think it can happen , I am sure but its too risky I just made 990$ by a cent account buy investing 10$ at all in 3 weeks! it can happen , buy trading eur/usd and gbp/usd and usd/jpy and eur/jpy in every candles too many of them was scalp but I called the margin in 1trade in forex market you can became a billionaire , but you should be patience and learn everything's , you must know technical and harmonic of the charts even market. so we should know how much we invested? how many hours we take it in forex market trading? and dont forget...
conrats.... stay green.... let the force be with you

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:13am | Post# 9

{quote} Thanks, but I do not get involved in this goal because I know it's something I can not achieve, but I wish you and to all the participants good luck. My strategy is simple PA + sma200 + stoch default for buy / sell the pullback in trend.
Any Questions guys? Must interact, You guys can't just sit back and relax anonymously here and watch and read , and hope my demise and public humiliation

shiva Jan 3, 2018 5:20am | Post# 10

{quote} OK, let's get goin' My holly grail is called .... last_removed_swing_high and last_removed_swing_low That it, anybody care to join the conversation and explain where I'm getting here at? I will run my EA on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD..... Broker ECN IC-market TimerFrame, BetterRenko bars 10 ticks period. i will trede all these intruments on MetaTrader and will code only one EA strategy. come and join the ride with me to the unknown.
"Last removed" = Last broken?

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:21am | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Any Questions guys? Must interact, You guys can't just sit back and relax anonymously here and watch and read , and hope my demise and public humiliation
i know, i know, people are tied this countless time on forex factory

but i didn't try, so here I'am

because i was working as a Captain at the moment and I've been chilling on this beach every day, daydreaming about being Filthy rich... and having 15mil house in the Hamptons Long Island, New York

10 years ago i Worked In Saracen Restauran, East Hampton, just to watch Wall Street Elite pay $50 for a New York Strip Steak, and i was working for around $100 tip/dinner shift
Name:  saracen-east-hampton.jpg
Views: 2335
Size:  33 KB

MoneyZilla Jan 3, 2018 5:24am | Post# 12

I have no idea how to turn $200 into $100,000. For a month? The best I can think of is a couple of years, at least. In a cent account... Maybe 4 years is more realistic.

But if you can make it, within a year, out of 52 tries? Open a new $200 account every next Monday? Who cares how many accounts you will blow away? All you need is one to survive... Even more cheap. Open a new $200 account every month, at the begining of each next month? 12 tries. Maybe one passes by? Why not?

tintin747 Jan 3, 2018 5:29am | Post# 13

{quote} OK, let's get goin' My holly grail is called .... last_removed_swing_high and last_removed_swing_low That it, anybody care to join the conversation and explain where I'm getting here at? I will run my EA on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD..... Broker ECN IC-market TimerFrame, BetterRenko bars 10 ticks period. i will trede all these intruments on MetaTrader and will code only one EA strategy. come and join the ride with me to the unknown.
Very interesting Waiter ... Can you explain a little about your holly grail ? I do not mean your secret, but the small simple information that you can share with us about your "last_removed_swing_high" and "last_removed_swing_low" ...

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:34am | Post# 14

I have no idea how to turn $200 into $100,000. For a month? The best I can think of is a couple of years, at least. In a cent account... Maybe 4 years is more realistic. But if you can make it, within a year, out of 52 tries? Open a new $200 account every next Monday? Who cares how many accounts you will blow away? All you need is one to survive... Even more cheap. Open a new $200 account every month, at the begining of each next month? 12 tries. Maybe one passes by? Why not?
only one account will fly me to the moon ;-)
or go 6ft under LOL

Inserted Video

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:39am | Post# 15

I have no idea how to turn $200 into $100,000. For a month? The best I can think of is a couple of years, at least. In a cent account... Maybe 4 years is more realistic. But if you can make it, within a year, out of 52 tries? Open a new $200 account every next Monday? Who cares how many accounts you will blow away? All you need is one to survive... Even more cheap. Open a new $200 account every month, at the begining of each next month? 12 tries. Maybe one passes by? Why not?
Only one account with some previous trades on it, some losses some wins, etc....

I'm planning to this in only ONE MONTH time, I don't care if other had tried and failed. I didn't and i will not !!!

aa4fx Jan 3, 2018 5:41am | Post# 16

{quote} Any Questions guys? Must interact, You guys can't just sit back and relax anonymously here and watch and read , and hope my demise and public humiliation
Got bored and tired seeing these 'How to ... ', 'I will ...', and maybe many others too.
Maybe if you have said I am 10% close to make 100k from 200$ or 50% or even 90%, you would have had the wished feedback.

netas369 Jan 3, 2018 5:41am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
I have a guess, you trade previous swing high low, break out ? Is it right ? just a guess.
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 2330
Size:  6 KB

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:42am | Post# 18

I have a guess, you trade previous swing high low, break out ? Is it right ? just a guess. {image}
warm.... welcome to my challenge,

cheers

netas369 Jan 3, 2018 5:43am | Post# 19

{quote} warm.... welcome to my challenge, cheers
Coincindence, or not I always seen that swing breaks get 30-100 pips, but never thinked any trade management on this, and sadly dont know how to code.

Waiter Jan 3, 2018 5:45am | Post# 20

{quote} Very interesting Waiter ... Can you explain a little about your holly grail ? I do not mean your secret, but the small simple information that you can share with us about your "last_removed_swing_high" and "last_removed_swing_low" ...
the name sez it all

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory