Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   BBMA strategy by Oma Ally (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=724759)

hibra68 Dec 30, 2017 3:50pm | Post# 61

{quote} I am only telling that i have taken the BBma course and it worths every penny. Lol i am done here. I was willing to help but you think I need to sell anything to make some money? You donít know me man. Get the f*ck off
why umad?
i only pointed out that you arent helping by talking in riddles. no one understands ree or whatever.
so whats the point of posting it here?
and im not the only one looking at this thread.

pipsy7 Dec 30, 2017 3:59pm | Post# 62

{quote} I am only telling that i have taken the BBma course and it worths every penny. Lol i am done here. I was willing to help but you think I need to sell anything to make some money? You donít know me man. Get the f*ck off
i was NOT even talkin abt u ASSHOLE , u from Lisbon[no fukkin isis there] right & u dont have a buddy named achmed right ?

nbelchior Dec 30, 2017 4:02pm | Post# 63

{quote} -------7 i was NOT even talkin abt u ASSHOLE , u from Lisbon[no fukkin isis there] right & u dont have a buddy named achmed right ?
Youre quoting a guy that was talking to me. Donít you to go tell I am an asshole right on my face? Iím from Lisbon. Come here.

pipsy7 Dec 30, 2017 4:08pm | Post# 64

u More Bad then an fukkin ASSHOLE , come to NYC and i'll show u sumetin lol

mebbe i made a mistake , u R an isis Mfukker as WELL =

Input by nbelchior

1. Favorite Trading Quote:
  2. "We will rule the world."

hibra68 Dec 30, 2017 4:26pm | Post# 65

lol this has taken a totaly new direction. Im out.

Mercygrace Dec 30, 2017 6:15pm | Post# 66

please good people let's be more mature and respect one another we don't need to insult anyone.
The good intention of the creator of the thread is for newbies and mature traders to share ideas and experience for the common good of all
Please on behave of all that is offended i apologize let's continue the idea sharing please on my kneels begging all

Swnlobo Dec 30, 2017 8:28pm | Post# 67

{quote} Youre quoting a guy that was talking to me. Donít you to go tell I am an asshole right on my face? Iím from Lisbon. Come here.
Please don't invite people to go to Lisbon... the streets are already crowded with too many tourists (hahaha)

Anyway... I'm very interested in what you have to say about the method.... please continue

Regards

warsong Dec 31, 2017 7:56am | Post# 68

{quote} Please don't invite people to go to Lisbon... the streets are already crowded with too many tourists (hahaha) Anyway... I'm very interested in what you have to say about the method.... please continue Regards
Need to chime in a bit. I saw the thread and i FALL in love with it. I searched the web/youtube for further understanding of the system but met a brickwall. Most of the contents are in malay.

If there is any one here who can help with explaining the basics of strategy in english it will be appreciated (or i will be forced to learn malay...lol).

Thanks

csubbra Jan 2, 2018 10:18am | Post# 69

Ok I will translate for you tomorrow..it's very simple strategy and worth to try... very zzzz now. It's midnight over here.

hibra68 Jan 2, 2018 10:46am | Post# 70

Ok I will translate for you tomorrow..it's very simple strategy and worth to try... very zzzz now. It's midnight over here.
There is an English version pdf on post #34

But I think its a rough translation so I didnt understand much from it.

It would be nice if you can do 1 better.

thnks.

Xdatrader Jan 2, 2018 4:35pm | Post# 71

please do so im willing to learn translate for us

BlackCat7 Jan 4, 2018 11:38am | Post# 72

Hey guys,
is the topic dead?
One of you plays with this method?
Please paste your setups.

Sorry for my english.

Xdatrader Jan 4, 2018 11:47am | Post# 73

blackcat check eurcad now in 1h timeframe there is extreme ,4h there is MLV while daily tf the candle is retesting ma5 SO IT GOOD SELL

BlackCat7 Jan 4, 2018 12:10pm | Post# 74

1 Attachment(s)
on which the candle was the entry?
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcad-h1-admiral-markets-2.png
Size: 56 KB

Xdatrader Jan 4, 2018 12:16pm | Post# 75

You must read those pdf of advance you see what ive learn in two days you need to double check with 3 timeframes 1h showed me extreme and i look at 4h i saw mlv double top and i check daily i saw candle retestind ma5

Xdatrader Jan 4, 2018 12:19pm | Post# 76

Im swimming in profit

Xdatrader Jan 4, 2018 12:35pm | Post# 77

Look at daily market is sideways and bb is horizontal

BlackCat7 Jan 4, 2018 12:38pm | Post# 78

1 Attachment(s)
which candle is the entry? 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcad-h1-admiral-markets-2 (1).png
Size: 221 KB

Arabier Jan 4, 2018 12:43pm | Post# 79

on which the candle was the entry? {image}
Blackcat7

Kindly share your indi's of the MA's with the dots inbetween. These MA's with the many colored lines, confuses my eyes

Thnx in advance

BlackCat7 Jan 4, 2018 12:51pm | Post# 80

1 Attachment(s)
Arabier
it's not an indicator, it's MA like in the picture
Click to Enlarge

Name: Setting linear weighted MA.jpg
Size: 523 KB

© Forex Factory