Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=723914)

hilmy83 Jul 10, 2018 8:52am | Post# 701

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} If I told you that i decided to use a start date because I wanted to would that change the trades which have been made in order to produce the profit which you see before you? I was banned for bickering so all I shall say to Alphadude or anyone else simply load your account and show us what you have.
no it doesn't change the results of recent trades, but it DOES knock your ego a bit didn't it?...

like how the fuck does FF think listing some of these mofos on top 10 list make any sense. I've been asking for all time profit/gain filter and they still haven't done it. lazy bastards...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 52 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture1.JPG
Size: 86 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture2.JPG
Size: 100 KB

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 8:56am | Post# 702

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Goes to show you that these toddlers spouting about their trade reports, are really full of shit.
Here is an interesting stat one should look at.

Click to Enlarge

Name: download (1).png
Size: 276 KB

The big lots are fired away up to 3% per pip based on premise that the predetermined tick chart range shall hold. If we are going to analyze stats then analyze all of before you you speak down on something which you have never seen the likes of. I see why people hide their stats but i personally love the trash talking as it forces me laugh even harder when the bashers keep praying for account death! Evveryone have a nice day as 26% is more than enough profit for today and it would have remained the same even if the account didn't have a custom start. Lol

{quote} no it doesn't change the results of recent trades, but it DOES knock your ego a bit didn't it?... like how the fuck does FF think listing some of these mofos on top 10 list make any sense. I've been asking for all time profit/gain filter and they still haven't done it. lazy bastards... {image} {image} {image}
My ego can not take a hit from someone or something which didn't create it. As for the filtering, many of you members like the filters because you are too lazy to do it alone. TE has such wonderful information for someone to gauge if a trader is worth it or not but we only look at percent change and drawdown instead of looking at all the other numbers which creates that.

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 9:02am | Post# 703

{quote} here is mine; no custom start date: {image}
Congrats on hiding your stats. Lol no custom start date but transparency escapes the foto. Tell me? Are you ashamed of your 10usd account balance which has increased 69% in a year when not one of your wins is more than your largest drawdown. That says alot about you Lucy.

alphadude Jul 10, 2018 9:06am | Post# 704

{quote} Here is an interesting stat one should look at. {image} The big lots are fired away up to 3% per pip based on premise that the predetermined tick chart range shall hold. If we are going to analyze stats then analyze all of before you you speak down on something which you have never seen the likes of. I see why people hide their stats but i personally love the trash talking as it forces me laugh even harder when the bashers keep praying for account death! Evveryone have a nice day as 26% is more than enough profit for today and it would have...
IggyMon, since you insist; I didn't want to go all the way;

your account is a cent account with BFS broker; you can't fool an old timer !

and your leverage; oh my; 1000x ???

Cryptosurf Jul 10, 2018 9:19am | Post# 705

{quote} IggyMon, since you insist; I didn't want to go all the way; your account is a cent account with BFS broker; you can't fool an old timer ! and your leverage; oh my; 1000x ???
So essentially be nearly blew his account down to zero.....and now revenge trading at 1000x leverage in hopes to regain his losses.

Im sure that will end well \_(ツ)_/

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 9:47am | Post# 706

{quote} IggyMon, since you insist; I didn't want to go all the way; your account is a cent account with BFS broker; you can't fool an old timer ! and your leverage; oh my; 1000x ???
First the drawdown, now cent account? both which have 0 to do with the trades placed in the account. Ummmmm it would appear the nickname AlphaHater would best suite you.

Cryptosurf Jul 10, 2018 9:52am | Post# 707

{quote} First the drawdown, now cent account? both which have 0 to do with the trades placed in the account. Ummmmm it would appear the nickname AlphaHater would best suite you.
Its ironic (yet not surprised) that you were one of the group of toddlers who raged against Davit for being (supposedly) deceptive on his TE.

And yet here you are exposed as a fraud yourself.

Go figure.

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 11:58am | Post# 708

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Its ironic (yet not surprised) that you were one of the group of toddlers who raged against Davit for being (supposedly) deceptive on his TE. And yet here you are exposed as a fraud yourself. Go figure.
First of all. DaviTheFraud doesn't have a TE
You then chime in on this conversatio and have now been converted to the following picture.
Click to Enlarge

Name: ic-9145.png
Size: 1.1 MB

i must say that it looks great on you sweety. I wonder if you have a DaviT trampstamp becausw you love him long time huh? I have another picture in which you, DaviTheTEfaker and AlphaHater are all looking like the DemoQueens you are. Maybe after 2 more bottles of HappyGoose i'll post it.

r61 Jul 10, 2018 12:37pm | Post# 709

{quote} First of all. DaviTheFraud doesn't have a TE You then chime in on this conversatio and have now been converted to the following picture. {image} i must say that it looks great on you sweety. I wonder if you have a DaviT trampstamp becausw you love him long time huh? I have another picture in which you, DaviTheTEfaker and AlphaHater are all looking like the DemoQueens you are. Maybe after 2 more bottles of HappyGoose i'll post it.
Argumentum ad hominem

someone got suspended

Husky77 Jul 10, 2018 4:30pm | Post# 710

{quote} First the drawdown, now cent account? both which have 0 to do with the trades placed in the account. Ummmmm it would appear the nickname AlphaHater would best suite you.
old trick https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post10767579
1/1000 leverage,and you swear thats a real normal lot acc not a cent?
yo noob! look around before to come with old tricks cos some of us smoked that one already.
those like you give a bad reputation to this forum.too bad Twee unsuspended you.
sit.

Wolfgangbang Jul 10, 2018 6:26pm | Post# 711

{quote} IggyMon, becareful of whom you want to mislead; why are you using custom start date? Luckly you cannot fool myfxbook. Here is the full history of your myfxbook account; in fact; your drawdown is 97% https://www.myfxbook.com/members/goy...ggymon/2591925 {image}
97%:2000% thats around 1:20

How many times he could do this and how much time it takes for him to do it, that's the real question, but as of now his results are great.

Cryptosurf Jul 10, 2018 6:48pm | Post# 712

{quote} 97%:2000% thats around 1:20 How many times he could do this and how much time it takes for him to do it, that's the real question, but as of now his results are great.
He couldn't obviously that why he almost wiped out his entire account. He aint trading, toddler is just gambling.

Cryptosurf Jul 10, 2018 7:08pm | Post# 713

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} old trick https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post10767579 1/1000 leverage,and you swear thats a real normal lot acc not a cent? yo noob! look around before to come with old tricks cos some of us smoked that one already. those like you give a bad reputation to this forum.too bad Twee unsuspended you. sit.
He must have felt good buying the top and selling the bottom.

Click to Enlarge

Name: toddler.PNG
Size: 5 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 102 KB

Maybe someone should teach him how to buy at support, sell at resistance.

Not the other way around.

Husky77 Jul 11, 2018 1:17am | Post# 714

I wonder who's the BIG idiot who suspended Crypto.sure there's no reason for such thing.this place start to shape like a toilet more and more.

Tradingwithw Jul 12, 2018 10:50am | Post# 715

2 Attachment(s)
Anyone familiar with Fxstat? Something is wrong here.... It's not an old account- so there's not any previous losses (account was opened Feb 18)

I've emailed them but no response....
Click to Enlarge

Name: fxstat.png
Size: 37 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: myfxbook.png
Size: 11 KB

alphadude Jul 12, 2018 4:02pm | Post# 716

Anyone familiar with Fxstat? Something is wrong here.... It's not an old account- so there's not any previous losses (account was opened Feb 18) I've emailed them but no response.... {image} {image}
that could be due to some of your traded instruments does not exists in their servers

Botan626 Jul 12, 2018 5:30pm | Post# 717

1 Attachment(s)
LOL

(dislikes)

Click to Enlarge

Name: 01.png
Size: 220 KB

IggyMon Jul 13, 2018 4:51am | Post# 718

LOL {image}
I am not sure what you find funny from that post, but i would advice you to not post about or respond to anyone on his friends or buddy list. The reason being is it will result in a suspension rather quickly. Twee sent me pm and i promised to leave the bickering to someone else.

Botan626 Jul 13, 2018 7:19am | Post# 719

{quote} I am not sure what you find funny from that post, but i would advice you to not post about or respond to anyone on his friends or buddy list. The reason being is it will result in a suspension rather quickly. Twee sent me pm and i promised to leave the bickering to someone else.
Bottom right corner.

The-Flipper Jul 13, 2018 7:39am | Post# 720

I have decided to withdraw any peanuts which are left in some old scam broker accounts (like Tickmill) and to basically terminate them all.

It makes no sense wasting any money, time and nerves with these bucket shops.

I only have left one account with a sh*t broker (IC) though, maybe i post the result by the end of the year if i even make any trades there in the comming weeks, idk.

© Forex Factory