Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=723914)

Nenuser Jul 8, 2018 2:30pm | Post# 681

{quote} is funny to subscribe to one guy who slander other respectable member? not to mention the sick picture from that sick profile. thats not funny at all belive me.i will never subscribe to any of such kind of profiles. and i dont threat you,i just tell you in a bit more harsh way that there are rules to be respected in this place,this because i see the facts with who you are ''buddy''. if you like it or not is perfect fine,i dont give a shit.

yes it is for me, haha. Is there a rule in which I cant subscribe to the people I find funny? If davit has those kind of people doing all these things to him, there may be a reason for the hate I dont know. I dont want to get involved too much. I am a kind of person who forgives everyone and I am never really angry at anyone, but I find funny how deeply some people react to others mockeries.

Nenuser Jul 8, 2018 2:48pm | Post# 682

{quote} i suspect youre involved i can bet on that as long youre a buddy with that sick profile.why to be a buddy then if you dont share same ways?FACTS and belive me there's no reason to hate anyone in this world. when get such slander from such sick brain low quality people then some may react and leave cos they might have principles,you probably didnt thought about that. welcome to my ignore list. cheer up {image}
Oh no, now my FF fame is over that husky77 is ignoring me? Please nooo. Come on guys, let's bet. Who is taking the bets here? I bet you my life and everything I own that I am not DAVSHIT. LOL. You are the disrespectuful one here, check my post history I never insulted anyone.

tiborf71 Jul 8, 2018 3:16pm | Post# 683

guys
why do not we deal with trading?
rather

neilsdigest Jul 8, 2018 6:26pm | Post# 684

I will post this here as it's the way I am as can't post in davit's thread.. ..... With the constant slagging me off and posts even on other web sites. Death threats though the PM system. Yes, that's why I blocked them..... Now certain people here are slagging Twee off..... Its been going on for months and yes 90% come from davit's thread... who have a big problem with me.

Like two people from his thread following me around and as soon as I post something they dislike it..... HAHAHA crazy or what... and they call themselves traders.

Now with all that I decided one thing..... I won't get rid of the cult followers who do it from that thread but I will get rid of the cult leader as that will hurt them more..

It's the same as you don't get rid of a drug dealer as another one will come along..... You destroy the drug lord..

But when davit's followers start slagging Twee off that really is below the belt... And who cares who davshit is. If you just ignore it, it will go away.. But you can't.

Have a life outside this forum. Do something useful... Do something with your life but you can't and just slag everything off and me more..

This forum has been a mess for a long time and its not the forums fault or Twee's but some of people who live here... Yes, LIVE.. They have nothing better to do.

In Davit's forum as just posted there now I said I respected his system and will follow it.. TRUE FACT I SAID THAT.... After reading a few posts after that it wasn't the method I questioned but Davit himself the way he treated and talked to people.... I am the messiah and you're just a little piece of shit asking silly questions.. Go away little man your blocked... You bone head... Twat etc etc etc..

These could just be newbies and just starting... Everyone at sometime asks silly questions... Every one starts sometime.. What did you know when you first started...

Its like I worked for Barclays Investment bank and they make billions a year.... Why slag me off for that?
Davit lives up his own ass.. I don't give one little monkey what people think of me here.... I don't know you and you don't know me.

You don't know me..... Last year I gave $50,000 to a children's hospital for little kids who have cancer... All made from gains in forex..

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Now I am the bad guy and so is Twee for changing my username... SO WHAT? What has that got to do with anyone but me and TWEE and WHY he changed it.

You must really have such sad low lives....

dean1star Jul 8, 2018 6:51pm | Post# 685

I will post this here as it's the way I am as can't post in davit's thread.. ..... With the constant slagging me off and posts even on other web sites. Death threats though the PM system. Yes, that's why I blocked them..... Now certain people here are slagging Twee off..... Its been going on for months and yes 90% come from davit's thread... who have a big problem with me. Like two people from his thread following me around and as soon as I post something they dislike it..... HAHAHA crazy or what... and they call themselves traders. Now with all...
No your not the bad guy not at all this place will keep going it always does Twee does what he does best whether people like it or not he gets the job done and new traders will always appear and the older ones soon forgotten thats just the way it is and for sure it will continue that way, look at the ones who are shouting out look at the ones who are begging to be heard or else - else what they gonna leave - again they will soon be forgotten and new traders will take their place as that is the way it is supposed to be and well done to Twee for keeping it that way.

Husky77 Jul 8, 2018 6:52pm | Post# 686

1 Attachment(s)
And who cares who davshit is.
very few i must admit...
The ego is a fascinating monster.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.jpg
Size: 83 KB

densol Jul 9, 2018 1:59am | Post# 687

I've been blocked by davit also, for asking why do he avoid high volatility pairs, since we could just adjust position size, later i try to figured out myself i guess the highly volatile pair moved differently from small to high volatility quicker and have a faster speed and more rigid movement.

So instead of explaining this, or just explain that the question is too basic and don't feel like answering or something, he decide to flame me telling me to shut up, since my TE stats are showing bad result, then ignore me, i dont mind being ignored if i slow the thread down, but for someone who i thought have a good manners and a nice guy, he behaves quite like a prick, feels like by me questioning him, im attacking him or im arrogant, where im just curious.

Im not trying to put him down now, since it is his thread and he's free to be a prick all he want, but him having an attitude like that while blocking people that he says 'toxic' seems a bit hypocritical, while i dont agree with all these folks hating on him way too much, they do have a point.

I give props to davit for starting the thread but i dont like him personally since hes way uptight, and we should just leave him and his thread be, peace.

hunter101 Jul 9, 2018 2:38am | Post# 688

I've been blocked by davit also, for asking why do he avoid high volatility pairs, since we could just adjust position size, later i try to figured out myself i guess the highly volatile pair moved differently from small to high volatility quicker and have a faster speed and more rigid movement. So instead of explaining this, or just explain that the question is too basic and don't feel like answering or something, he decide to flame me telling me to shut up, since my TE stats are showing bad result, then ignore me, i dont mind being ignored if...
He banned you and others because you guys failed to read the first page. His system works for certain pairs which he outlined and for hyper pairs it may not work as well. If cant read the first page why not use the search function? I never asked a question because i read the first page and studied the system and tried it out.

Having many people ask the basic questions that was asked previously deter the mission/vision from the thread, clutter isnt good and it ruins threads. Look at Genesis from Realjumper, that thread got shut down because new people would ask questions and bicker, while those who just wants to trade were drowned out by the moppets.

There is a rhyme and reason, if people fail to read or do a search function, they are already at a bad start to the thread and might not contribute much to it, hence he bans them.

As for your bad results, follow the system. Seems you are trading hyper pairs instead of what is outlined. I see can see why he banned you.

The pivot system is to make money not Davit or others be nice. If cant follow simple rules, you already failed. But yea, use the search function. Also realize its investments/trading, price moves because it moves, no one will give you the micro-economics on why PA moves because it's impossible. What does 70% possibility mean? I suggest you reread the first post and test again, if not then whatever, i dont care. I didnt ask for handouts and studied it well.

densol Jul 9, 2018 2:56am | Post# 689

{quote} He banned you and others because you guys failed to read the first page. His system works for certain pairs which he outlined and for hyper pairs it may not work as well. If cant read the first page why not use the search function? I never asked a question because i read the first page and studied the system and tried it out. Having many people ask the basic questions that was asked previously deter the mission/vision from the thread, clutter isnt good and it ruins threads. Look at Genesis from Realjumper, that thread got shut down because...
You know what i'm asking right? And the first page doesnt provide the answer. Hey i'm all for people reading the rules first, im not asking the rules, im asking the thinking behind the rules.

densol Jul 9, 2018 3:17am | Post# 690

{quote} the method say to use one bigger lot spread into more mini lots as per each trader personal MM but 2-3 % risk,so you dont get exposed at one level with your first trigger as full 3% risk for example,and not be able to add to trade due to DD that may come over you.now if you cant figure why volatile pairs with big adr must be avoided ... then i have nothing to say.it does work in those pairs of course as i use them,but for someone who try first time the method the fact that one big adr pair may not respect exactly the zones created by the...

Hay i said i suck at forex, means i suck at controlling my greed as i trade way too aggressively, doesnt mean i lack comprehension, or price action knowledge.

I get the rules, its clear, i just missed the part where he recommend pairs to trade as im just reading the discussion on risk and i feel like it has nothing to do with system rules, man, do people understand my point? I ask whats the thinking behind trading x pairs? You said because the rules on page 1 says not to trade it and i say pls expand.

densol Jul 9, 2018 4:29am | Post# 691

{quote} my post was not intention to offend you in any way.adr=average daily range. as some pairs daily adr is wider than the others you may find yourself in a loop adding trades in one pair where you expect to do correction at certain level R61,78,100 but the pair due to the big usual volatility will not always respect those levels as you expect and will do correction later in accord with bigger daily adr comparing with other pairs who will move in a lower daily range.and so you will be at some point in a big mess with hope in mind one pair will...
Well pivot expand as adr expand, and risk we can adapt with range
Will eur/usd that have its adr spiked suddenly, not respect 61 78?
If no, then as i said in first post the pairs moved differently.
If yes, then we simply avoid all high adr pairs.
Simple

Anyway im stretching this topic way too long, i got it already, but i just want to make sure everyone understand.

hilmy83 Jul 9, 2018 9:11am | Post# 692

I personally admire Davit's efforts in keeping his thread free of lazy bastards who don't bother to read his first page or first few pages where he answers few questions. It's very satisfying to read him say "you're ban!" hahaha. Can you imagine the amount of repetitiveness if he was the "nice" guy and had to explain every fucking thing time and time again? that would drive me nuts. (one reason i never started the how to thread..i'm not patient enough to explain shit to people)

I hope Davit stays. My advice is, just press the ignore button and move on. Keep posting, keep sharing your results. WHo cares if it's screenshot. I've done both TE and screenshots, and i'll tell you, it's easy to maintain your cool during those tough times with screenshots lol.

But anyway, what makes a forum a FORUM is that you have to tolerate the special kids. DAvit's a red member, he can easily suspend the retards and keep doing it as often he likes.

Tradingwithw Jul 9, 2018 10:50am | Post# 693

just cracked 40%

HeyYou Jul 9, 2018 4:01pm | Post# 694

Just for fun:

http://fxblue.com/users/broker1
http://fxblue.com/users/broker2

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 6:04am | Post# 695

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning. Up over 60% for the week and thanks to admin for lighting my ban.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-07-10-04-59-37.png
Size: 313 KB

alphadude Jul 10, 2018 8:01am | Post# 696

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning. Up over 60% for the week and thanks to admin for lighting my ban. {image}
IggyMon, becareful of whom you want to mislead;

why are you using custom start date?

Luckly you cannot fool myfxbook. Here is the full history of your myfxbook account; in fact; your drawdown is 97%

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/goy...ggymon/2591925
Click to Enlarge

Name: sc_20180710-115832.png
Size: 94 KB

Tekkies Jul 10, 2018 8:31am | Post# 697

This fight is going to be good.

IggyMon Jul 10, 2018 8:39am | Post# 698

{quote} IggyMon, becareful of whom you want to mislead; why are you using custom start date? Luckly you cannot fool myfxbook. Here is the full history of your myfxbook account; in fact; your drawdown is 97% https://www.myfxbook.com/members/goy...ggymon/2591925 {image}

If I told you that i decided to use a start date because I wanted to would that change the trades which have been made in order to produce the profit which you see before you? I was banned for bickering so all I shall say to Alphadude or anyone else simply load your account and show us what you have.

Cryptosurf Jul 10, 2018 8:45am | Post# 699

This fight is going to be good.
Goes to show you that these toddlers spouting about their trade reports, are really full of shit.

alphadude Jul 10, 2018 8:52am | Post# 700

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If I told you that i decided to use a start date because I wanted to would that change the trades which have been made in order to produce the profit which you see before you? I was banned for bickering so all I shall say to Alphadude or anyone else simply load your account and show us what you have.
here is mine; no custom start date:
Click to Enlarge

Name: sc_20180710-125127.png
Size: 84 KB

© Forex Factory