Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=723914)

Fisher755 Dec 19, 2017 4:42am | Post# 21

this looked such a nice idea. at start. then run from the noobs hit... 100$ account... small account... cent account... what is next? everyone to trade an instaforex bonus account? or just be a demo competition? seriously, any self respecting trader would bother with this? the cheapest setup for judging traders performance for real funding i had seen has a bare minimum of 1k account and they want you 9 months track record approx. anyway, as i said my TE is posted, and visible and real. as it was the past months. and will remain too. i most certainly...
I agree...most want to start trading with $100 or even $20! Really?! The sharks Will eat you for dinner...I really wish this would not be the case, but it is the most probable outcome. I use such pennies to go buy something every day, not for trading. Anything less then $1K is severely underfunded ( unless cent account used which is not possible for EU and US traders).

beejay Dec 19, 2017 4:43am | Post# 22

{quote} Absolutely! Lets keep VDM in the TEs names. My goal is to see if the talkers can actually trade. But meanwhile, we know they are cowards, we can trade peacefully while waiting for these little bastards to join here. I guarantee you, you will become a better trader at 31 Dec 2018, than what you are now. Having big or small mouth, does not matter. It all will be a positive experience for most of you guys. Fun for us and punishment for the aggressive folks here. We might become friends with them, on a later stage, but prior to that moment we...
violent education is the best way to learn atleast for me so far on most of my endeavours...i learnt only when the blodd rush is high

jmn5611 Dec 19, 2017 4:54am | Post# 23

{quote} jmn, going to rub your nose with TMS (newbie against pro)
I might use some TMS Tekkies, all competent traders trade similarly.

Mr.yen Dec 19, 2017 5:32am | Post# 24

i'm in..i will start with 9$ hehehehehe

aa4fx Dec 19, 2017 5:40am | Post# 25

Too easy to become a good trader in your eyes ...

How?
Short eurnzd now @ 1.86 with 0.01 lot
let it run all the year
goes against you? short again in 1000 pips or 2000 ...
1000 pips @ 0.01 is 60 eur
if short goes well, close the trade in 1000 pips or maybe later.
find a few (<10) similar cases during the year

Why short?
impressive positive swap
it already moved 2000 pips during this year

Capital: 1k, 5k, ...

To gain time, I think you could put me in your good traders list that passed this competition OR might take the long way and add a TE trading as described.

Point 5 cause issues?
just put a min trades / month and will open buy/sell on a low spread pair.

KoiFish Dec 19, 2017 6:09am | Post# 26

will crucial point be participating?

emmanuel7788 Dec 19, 2017 6:42am | Post# 27

To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap. Therefore I challenge you. Lets see if you are as skillful, completely matching your verbal bullshits? Trade with me! I challenge you! Lets have some fun here! Contest rules: 1. Live accounts only. 2. Starts 02 jan 2018. Anyone can join at any time. 3. TE, can hide trades, ext. but TE is a must have. 4. Starting balance gets a snapshot. 5. At least one monthly balance shanshot per participant. There should be a minimal number of trades taken within each month. we wll negotiate that value later. Goal:...

Hey MZ,

excellent idea. I am for it.

I hope FF will support this initiative and perhaps sponsor some prizes....

Anyway, MZ, please finalise a complete set of rules for this contest before Jan 02. Update the contest rules in your Post#1.

I think profitfarmer made a suggestion on DD to be 10~20% is good.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10603794

Also I would suggest to add one rule, i.e. members cannot top up their accounts during the 12 months contest period from Jan to Dec 2018. If any account get margin call, it will be game over.

Sesamstrasse Dec 19, 2017 6:48am | Post# 28

will crucial point be participating?
If you please him right.. ??

Who knows!

mbrown Dec 19, 2017 6:52am | Post# 29

I'm in. I'll use TE Algo Diamonds-live and Algo Dream-live available on my commerical thread.

Hopefully, this thread won't descend into a place to have written wars and abuse. Hopefully some rules of behavioural conduct will be added to the opening page.

Ralffe Dec 19, 2017 7:08am | Post# 30

Would I be correct in saying all account TEs must be either started or custom started on Jan 2nd.?

KeenPips Dec 19, 2017 7:13am | Post# 31

Remember how recent competitions ended. Besides, these tend to lead to risky trading and developing wrong trading habits, imho.

Trade safe and prosper.

KP

billv Dec 19, 2017 7:15am | Post# 32

To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap
Hahaha
Nice one

havo Dec 19, 2017 7:27am | Post# 33

I like the main goal and its REALLY simple:

1.- Survive 2018

2.- Grow the account

3.- Dont "refill" it

4.- Margin call/busted account = game over

5.- A bare minimun amount of trades per month a must have (like 5 trades i think its fine)

Dont overcomplicate it

Thats it; dont put max DD and crap like that because it can hurt some traders/systems/whatever.. just general CLEAR rules that anyone can follow and we meet us in the end !! lets see what happens =)

Remember the Goal : SURVIVE A WHOLE YEAR !!

Funny part its i think not many realize the REAL purpouse of MoneyZilla behind this thread; its to get better and dont give a fk about anything else =)

mbrown Dec 19, 2017 7:39am | Post# 34

Funny part its i think not many realize the REAL purpouse of MoneyZilla behind this thread; its to get better and dont give a fk about anything else =)
I assume you conducted a survey.

havo Dec 19, 2017 7:55am | Post# 35

{quote} I assume you conducted a survey.
Read between the lines.. its very clear =)

profitfarmer Dec 19, 2017 8:28am | Post# 36

Would I be correct in saying all account TEs must be either started or custom started on Jan 2nd.?
each TE by default has a line in stat: THIS YEAR.
i think that is straightforward enough?

BSFilter Dec 19, 2017 8:28am | Post# 37

A cent account? Seriously? WTF does that prove?

mbrown Dec 19, 2017 8:30am | Post# 38

A cent account? Seriously? WTF does that prove?
Well you can just trade a standard account if YOU want.

MoneyZilla Dec 19, 2017 8:38am | Post# 39

May I ask you guys to agree on the minimum trades per month to stay in?

I am an EA trader and my opinion is very subjective, so you have to come up with a consensus/decision.

Any help regarding that will be highly appreciated.

BTW the low account balance will put quickly the respectful owners out of the game, if their account cant handle it... So it is a sole decision and they have to be careful how they trade their accounts...

I go after cent, because there is plenty of room for mistakes. And they are not costly. The extra fuel helps me to make it right next time...

BSFilter Dec 19, 2017 8:39am | Post# 40

{quote} Well you can just trade a standard account if YOU want.
Or a DEMO account like your TE?

Seriously, the whole title of this thread is "put your money where your mouth is", then the conditions are you can use a cent account. Pretty bloody pointless IMHO

© Forex Factory