Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=723914)

MoneyZilla Dec 18, 2017 5:24pm | Post# 1

03.08.2018 update (3 August 2018)

To my son anti-flash (Jonny Hatinga Jr.).

I have uploaded a TE for the benefit of all FF members. To make money, you just have to do the opposite of what I do. Just reverse copy my trades. It is RondaRousy's idea. That is the only way to stay profitable, actually.

9,996 of every 10,000 traders are NET LOSERS. You can lie as much as you like. You cannot lie me. Jonny Hatinga Jr. (anti-flash) knows this, too.

So, being an ordinary/average Jonny (Hatinga), I hope by the end of 2018, to NET ZERO the attached 14k live account. You can make somewhere in between 10-12k max, if you do the opposite of what I am already doing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not get stressed, if you see some profitable moments in my TE. This is due to The Law of Large Numbers. It will eventually happen in 20-30% of the time.

p.s. see you some time in December 2018.

OLD CONTENT BELOW HERE
To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap. Therefore I challenge you. Lets see if you are as skillful, completely matching your verbal bullshits?

Trade with me! I challenge you! Lets have some fun here!

Contest rules:

1. Live accounts only.
2. Starts 02 jan 2018. Anyone can join at any time.
3. TE, can hide trades, ext. but TE is a must have.
4. Starting balance gets a snapshot.
5. At least one monthly balance shanshot per participant. There should be a minimal number of trades taken within each month. we wll negotiate that value later.
6. US and Canadian citizens and other who are forbidden to hedge, can have two TEs.
7. Accounts in Fort Financial, Gainsy, WelTrade and other scums are not allowed.

Goal: the account balance to survive the whole 2018. if anyone can make profits, that is even better!

A good trader is counted to be a trader who survived a whole year on a live account.

Rules update from Isabella (putting it here, might forget it). Might be changed if the majority offers something better:

- TE`s name "VBE_fx_cfd_com_(Isabella_D)"
please choose in the name what you trade (fx and/or cfd and or commodities) and add your FF_name
- underlying trade fx and/or cfd and/or commodities only (no ETF, binaries ....)
start within 2018
- start as you like it (time during 2018, funding money) but only start and fund one time - no addition of another account or further funding of money are allowed.
- no brokers or others benefits are allowed (brokers non-deposit ... revenue-related benefits ...)
- no minimum deals per month but min 20 per year (under question, I think it is a good proposal, but it is important what most of you also accept it)

Rules not finished yet, but kind of, for the good of everyone, I am start thinking why not have as many TEs as one likes?

Remember, this is an AssHole Purgatory, where, we bury them and while doing it, we improve our skills...

FF added the cent broker I am using, but the TE is with limited visibility set only to me. So, I will use FXBlue's services for my $5,000 Cent account ($500,000 USC). At some point in Mar'18, most likely, I will add a regular account. In Feb'18 I will be really Big in Japan and will just set some basic stuffs on autopilot in my humble cent account. When I get back, will use my samurai swords to cut some bankers' heads off...

chamchoun Dec 18, 2017 6:46pm | Post# 2

The winner take 50% of your wining ?
And you lose your username in this forum

Ralffe Dec 18, 2017 7:37pm | Post# 3

To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap. Therefore I challenge you. Lets see if you are as skillful, completely matching your verbal bullshits? Trade with me! I challenge you! Lets have some fun here! Contest rules: 1. Live accounts only. 2. Starts 02 jan 2018. Anyone can join at any time. 3. TE, can hide trades, ext. but TE is a must have. 4. Starting balance gets a snapshot. 5. At least one monthly balance shanshot per participant. There should be a minimal number of trades taken within each month. we wll negotiate that value later. Goal:...
This could be fun
I got an old cent account not in use. I could use that with a Jan2 start date.
Need to know the rules though

nimtrader Dec 18, 2017 7:58pm | Post# 4

To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap. Therefore I challenge you. Lets see if you are as skillful, completely matching your verbal bullshits? Trade with me! I challenge you! Lets have some fun here! Contest rules: 1. Live accounts only. 2. Starts 02 jan 2018. Anyone can join at any time. 3. TE, can hide trades, ext. but TE is a must have. 4. Starting balance gets a snapshot. 5. At least one monthly balance shanshot per participant. There should be a minimal number of trades taken within each month. we wll negotiate that value later. Goal:...
nice one
keep me posted

Autrader Dec 18, 2017 8:03pm | Post# 5

Iím in

Ralffe Dec 18, 2017 8:10pm | Post# 6

You should also duplicate this thread on the commercial forum. Be interesting to see how many participate. " Like. Put y money where y mouth is"

havo Dec 18, 2017 8:48pm | Post# 7

"To all who just talk. I am sick of your crap. Therefore I challenge you. Lets see if you are as skillful, completely matching your verbal bullshits?"

This should be fun just for shit and giggles, I AM IN !!! By The Way, what its "TE" ??

gona open small account, like 100 bucks..

MoneyFocus Dec 18, 2017 8:59pm | Post# 8

{quote} You should also duplicate this thread on the commercial forum. Be interesting to see how many participate. " Like. Put y money where y mouth is"
It will cause that cesspit to close down. Lol.

mw108 Dec 18, 2017 10:50pm | Post# 9

By The Way, what its "TE" ??
TE = Trade Explorer

MoneyZilla Dec 18, 2017 11:33pm | Post# 10

Any LIVE account sizes you can afford are most welcomed. I would suggest you to try the challenge in a cent account. $100 USD is $10,000 USCents.

I would also advise you to pick up one strategy and stick to it for a full year. Even if you have a big mouth, you will improve your trading skills throughtout the challenge period. Kind of, you will help yourself.

Please send all agressive guys here. Let us check them! Lets see their true value!

Isabella_D Dec 19, 2017 3:15am | Post# 11

nice idea @MoneyZilla
will take part in this challenge starting with 20 EUR or USD

Cryptofunk Dec 19, 2017 3:37am | Post# 12

Sounds Great. Btw, please make sure the name of the TE, using suffix or prefix. I suggest VDM as suffix or prefix. Verbal diarreha matches. How bout that ?

MoneyZilla Dec 19, 2017 3:45am | Post# 13

Sounds Great. Btw, please make sure the name of the TE, using suffix or prefix. I suggest VDM as suffix or prefix. Verbal diarreha matches. How bout that ?
Absolutely! Lets keep VDM in the TEs names.

My goal is to see if the talkers can actually trade.

But meanwhile, we know they are cowards, we can trade peacefully while waiting for these little bastards to join here.

I guarantee you, you will become a better trader at 31 Dec 2018, than what you are now. Having big or small mouth, does not matter. It all will be a positive experience for most of you guys.

Fun for us and punishment for the aggressive folks here. We might become friends with them, on a later stage, but prior to that moment we will beat the shit out of them! I LIKE VIOLENT EDUCATION!

Soros Dec 19, 2017 3:56am | Post# 14

coint me in bruh!

profitfarmer Dec 19, 2017 4:31am | Post# 15

this looked such a nice idea.
at start.
then run from the noobs hit...
100$ account... small account... cent account...

what is next?
everyone to trade an instaforex bonus account?
or just be a demo competition?

seriously, any self respecting trader would bother with this?
the cheapest setup for judging traders performance for real funding i had seen has a bare minimum of 1k account and they want you 9 months track record approx.

anyway, as i said my TE is posted, and visible and real. as it was the past months. and will remain too.
i most certainly dont see it compete with some overleveraged noob on 1-100$ account with up to 99.9% max drawdown welcome.
those who keep real, ie. max DD% to stay within 10-20% range, can compare notes, maybe.

but see the fun aspect, maybe when the time comes even 5-6 will open their TE, non really whom currently has any, probably still waiting those Xmas monies from granny to deposit.

cheers.

Botan626 Dec 19, 2017 4:32am | Post# 16

Please send all agressive guys here. Let us check them! Lets see their true value!
Done.

Tekkies Dec 19, 2017 4:33am | Post# 17

{quote} Absolutely! Lets keep VDM in the TEs names. My goal is to see if the talkers can actually trade. But meanwhile, we know they are cowards, we can trade peacefully while waiting for these little bastards to join here. I guarantee you, you will become a better trader at 31 Dec 2018, than what you are now. Having big or small mouth, does not matter. It all will be a positive experience for most of you guys. Fun for us and punishment for the aggressive folks here. We might become friends with them, on a later stage, but prior to that moment we...
MoneyZilla
Take this rules, put in post 1
Change / Add as seen fit
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10603624

jmn5611 Dec 19, 2017 4:39am | Post# 18

Subbed, see you in the new year.

beejay Dec 19, 2017 4:40am | Post# 19

I am in...this should actually improve my trading greatly with help from better traders...gonna fund like 500$

Tekkies Dec 19, 2017 4:42am | Post# 20

{quote} Subbed, see you in the new year.
jmn, going to rub your nose with TMS

(newbie against pro)

© Forex Factory