Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Gann Analysis (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=72196)

USDollar Jan 31, 2019 11:04am | Post# 6041

2 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD

Short Aussie @ 0.7287 Price & Time has connected in some aspect. let's see how it pans out...

Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd 1-31-19.png
Size: 196 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd  Retrace analysis 1-31-19.png
Size: 27 KB

WeekTrader Jan 31, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 6042

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD Short Aussie @ 0.7287 Price & Time has connected in some aspect. let's see how it pans out... Cheers {image} {image}
On my end, I'm seeing the Wheel of 24 showing prices moved above 360d this week.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 9 KB

WeekTrader Jan 31, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 6043

1 Attachment(s)
AUD/USD Planetary Support
Click to Enlarge

Size: 60 KB

WeekTrader Jan 31, 2019 3:21pm | Post# 6044

AUD/USD Planetary Support {image}
I am seeing a price and time intersect on the close of yesterdays session. But my bias is still to the up side since the rally low. I'm actually in long on the AUS.

WeekTrader Jan 31, 2019 3:27pm | Post# 6045

1 Attachment(s)
AUD/USD Chart Update

Click to Enlarge

Size: 36 KB

USDollar Feb 1, 2019 9:32am | Post# 6046

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I am seeing a price and time intersect on the close of yesterdays session. But my bias is still to the upside since the rally low. I'm actually in long on the AUS.
I agree PA is acting very bullish. The reason I shorted Aussie yesterday was I was testing a time factor and it panned out very well.
I have seen it in the past but did not act on it. So yesterday I took the courage to short it at the right time. The price was not the best entry but I made some money on the downside.

I got stopped out yesterday with some gains. So I'm happy about that.

On the sidelines to see what Aussie is going to do next...

Here is my Channel analysis

Green channel = failed attempt for a bullish trend.

Yellow channel = Possible bullish trend in progress

Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD 2-1-19 Channel closeup.png
Size: 206 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD 2-1-19 Big channel.png
Size: 178 KB

WeekTrader Feb 1, 2019 10:17am | Post# 6047

{quote} I agree PA is acting very bullish. The reason I shorted Aussie yesterday was I was testing a time factor and it panned out very well. I have seen it in the past but did not act on it. So yesterday I took the courage to short it at the right time. The price was not the best entry but I made some money on the downside. I got stopped out yesterday with some gains. So I'm happy about that.
Excellent trade!

At this time I've stopped trading intraday due to time limitations. I've been trading Weeklys & Dailys only. However in a few months I'll have the time to focus on intraday trading once again. These intraday and daily pivots provide great opportunities to chop up the major trend for profits. The trade you took here is an excellent example of this.

{quote}On the sidelines to see what Aussie is going to do next... Here is my Channel analysis Green channel = failed attempt for a bullish trend. Yellow channel = Possible bullish trend in progress Cheers {image} {image}
Interesting. Can't say I've used regression channels in this way. It makes complete sense. I like the concept.

Cheers

USDollar Feb 1, 2019 10:27am | Post# 6048

{quote} Excellent trade! At this time I've stopped trading intraday due to time limitations. I've been trading Weeklys & Dailys only. However in a few months I'll have the time to focus on intraday trading once again. These intraday and daily pivots provide great opportunities to chop up the major trend for profits. The trade you took here is an excellent example of this. {quote} Interesting. Can't say I've used regression channels in this way. It makes complete sense. I like the concept. Cheers
Glad you liked it... I picked this up from a technician back in the days when I started trading.
Next week I will be doing the same. I won't have time to do the intraday day stuff. So I will stick with the daily and weekly to do some swing trades.

While I'm away from the computer.

Cheers

WeekTrader Feb 1, 2019 12:22pm | Post# 6049

1 Attachment(s)
USD/JPY - Daily Square of the Range

After that rally low, prices followed the 2x1 to the up side then found 50% as resistance in price & a 25% time cycle where prices closed down from 50%. I shorted the JPY at this point with a stop just above the highs.

62.5% support held the daily and now prices are back up near 50% intraday. The purple arrow shows an overall daily up trend though. And this is where prices found additional support.

The tight entry near 50% doesn't leave a lot of room for loss, so I'll remain short at this time to see if this price level holds, and will do some further analysis of the overall trend this weekend.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 64 KB

WeekTrader Feb 1, 2019 12:46pm | Post# 6050

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/CHF

With the EUR correlating with the USD's potential for a down move, I took a look at the minors. The Swiss looked like a good candidate for a long move on the EUR. I'm currently in long on the EUR/CHF from the 50% low as seen here. But with no real direction on the DXY yet, I have a break even stop. Currently in the green.

Click to Enlarge

Size: 44 KB

elturc0 Feb 1, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 6051

hello eveyone,, im new here,, reached u guys from us dollar that i was following him from his youtube channell ,, thanks again usdollar for ur nice videos..

im in to stuying of gann stuff,, maybe a bit farr from where ure now,, but i ll lve to followu guys here

what im using s simple angles 0-360 and a star indicator,, which has maybe some bugss,, but ill love to share some analysis in the path of ur posts,,

elturc0 Feb 1, 2019 2:17pm | Post# 6052

{quote} I am seeing a price and time intersect on the close of yesterdays session. But my bias is still to the up side since the rally low. I'm actually in long on the AUS.
just a question,, in the pic u share,, the time lines u say 45 degree and 90 degree,, what i use or think in my star emblem they should match with the star,, or the star drawen there is not 45 degree based ?

elturc0 Feb 1, 2019 2:26pm | Post# 6053

and i wanna ask about september 30 wheat forecasting of gann,,
anybody figured out how he did ?

i read an article the writer starts from the 26th jan low price whic is 94 ,,
so the price is 94 on 26 jan 1909
and sep 30 1909 is 120
total day is 247
price difference is 26

but in a discussion they said wheat has a lower price then tis which is 93 on 13th jan,, im not sure of it,,
anyway he writer says gann took 94 level as a uptrend startig point,, cos of cycle what he determined,, and this cycle s ending on sep 30 or around that times.. thats why..
whatever,,
in article the vibration is rate is written 0.1053 calculated by gann
and when i check i found how he calculatd the rate..
but i have some doubts about cycle

is there anyone who can give a hint pls..
thanks

USDollar Feb 2, 2019 3:33pm | Post# 6054

and i wanna ask about september 30 wheat forecasting of gann,, anybody figured out how he did ? i read an article the writer starts from the 26th jan low price whic is 94 ,, so the price is 94 on 26 jan 1909 and sep 30 1909 is 120 total day is 247 price difference is 26 but in a discussion they said wheat has a lower price then tis which is 93 on 13th jan,, im not sure of it,, anyway he writer says gann took 94 level as a uptrend startig point,, cos of cycle what he determined,, and this cycle s ending on sep 30 or around that times.. thats why.....

Hey Elturc0
Glad you joined us at Gann Analysis! As for the Gann Wheat trade, this is the only thing I have come across that might help you get some insight.
Remember you have to backtest backtest backtest. In order to build confidence. I have included a video link below for you to check out

Hope this helps
Cheers

Inserted Video

USDollar Feb 2, 2019 3:45pm | Post# 6055

Traders World Magazine Free Copy

I subscribe to an astrology trader and he gave a free copy of traders world magazine.
The Magazine caters to Gannist and all the deep stuff you won't here on CNBC & Bloomberg :-)

The link below for you to download it.

Enjoy
Cheers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yb...9vjQsh2L9GNZwe

WeekTrader Feb 3, 2019 2:01pm | Post# 6056

{quote} just a question,, in the pic u share,, the time lines u say 45 degree and 90 degree,, what i use or think in my star emblem they should match with the star,, or the star drawen there is not 45 degree based ?
Hi Elturc0,

Welcome to the forum!

The vertical time cycles in the screenshot are based on planetary movements, in this case Mercury.

WeekTrader Feb 3, 2019 6:42pm | Post# 6057

1 Attachment(s)
Electronic Arts

Monthly Gann Square & Time Cycles

Apparently gaming stocks have surprisingly taken a turn for the worse. I used to game a little in the past, so for entertainment purposes I decided to take a look at a few of the major gaming giants and do some Gann Analysis too see how things might pan out in the future. What was shocking to me was the completely unexpected turn of events over the past 6 months. I often read that the planetary cycles effect human emotions, which in turn effect the market... This Gann Square and the Time/Price cycles in this image could have been calculated from the low in 2012. What we have is yet another accurate representation of price and time, and how well Gann's teachings are able to call market highs/lows from major pivot levels. Notice the peak in 2018 as EA's prices bounced off the 100% level. Gann's theories are Amazing.

Click to Enlarge

Size: 120 KB

USDollar Feb 4, 2019 6:20am | Post# 6058

Electronic Arts Monthly Gann Square & Time Cycles Apparently gaming stocks have surprisingly taken a turn for the worse. I used to game a little in the past, so for entertainment purposes I decided to take a look at a few of the major gaming giants and do some Gann Analysis too see how things might pan out in the future. What was shocking to me was the completely unexpected turn of events over the past 6 months. I often read that the planetary cycles effect human emotions, which in turn effect the market... This Gann Square and the Time/Price cycles...
I was a gamer myself until I got married and had kids. My favorite game was Call Of Duty. wow, that was some fun days.
Yes, Gann analysis is amazing when it unfolds.

Cheers

USDollar Feb 4, 2019 6:23am | Post# 6059

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD Weekly Forecast 2-4-19

Neural Net
Cycle Waves
Spectrum
Harmonics
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD 2-4-19 Weekly Forecast.png
Size: 65 KB

WeekTrader Feb 4, 2019 9:33am | Post# 6060

{quote} I was a gamer myself until I got married and had kids. My favorite game was Call Of Duty. wow, that was some fun days. Yes, Gann analysis is amazing when it unfolds. Cheers
Life happens

I was deep into strategy games. RTS, MOBAs, the closest I ever got to COD was TitanFall 1&2. Although, it wasn't kids that made me stop gaming. My wife encouraged me to game. I just found more strategy, entertainment, and challenges in the markets... mainly because of discovering Gann. For me, shortly after discovering Gann, gaming became trivial.

© Forex Factory