Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   8 Years Later - Still Not Winning (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=716482)

neesh24 Nov 20, 2017 1:45pm | Post# 1

8 Years Later - Still Not Winning

STILL NOT WINNING.

fx75 Nov 20, 2017 2:02pm | Post# 2

man its take me 12 years to start to win !

michisuperfr Nov 20, 2017 2:11pm | Post# 3

Show us what you're doing

Rennaissance Nov 20, 2017 2:15pm | Post# 4

Forex trading success is a long journey like any other endeavor in life. Keep at it and one day you will figure it out.

goose4 Nov 20, 2017 2:17pm | Post# 5

Could you please tell us why you're still not winning ?

What has been the problem ? There are systems here that claim to work?

Do you find that the markets are random ?

Kind regards,

Goose

enochben Nov 20, 2017 2:24pm | Post# 6

STILL NOT WINNING.
A lesson will repeat itself until learned meaning. Lessons are like the theory of reincarnation, they will repeat over and over again until you learn what it is that the universe wants you to know.

Price Nov 20, 2017 2:29pm | Post# 7

STILL NOT WINNING.
It's probably time for some accountability.

It's simple really..... Show one of your charts and a couple of trades you've done and explain what you look for in a trade.

Wachturm Nov 20, 2017 2:31pm | Post# 8

STILL NOT WINNING.
I think there is some crucial information missing buddy

8 years reading on FF or what? or trading full-time? part-time? hobby?

but thanks for your honesty, most people claim to be consistent profitable here on FF... ( and then you read something like " doubled my account in a week" .. lol )

neesh24 Nov 20, 2017 2:37pm | Post# 9

yea, what does the universe want me to know. Is it telling me keep going it will come? or is it telling me, Forex is fake. or is it telling
me you won't ever get it? these questions have been going through me head for the last 8 years.
I've had two different coaches. Felt that "it was the system" the first time.
And now i'm facing that same feeling right about the same time.
I don't think it is the system though. I'm missing something.
Second part of this year I feel like anyone flipping a coin would have better results. So I start listening to the b.s. motivational videos on youtube.
start journaling my emotions,stayin up late, wakin up early. reading charts. If there's a successful track I haven't found it yet.
I'm hesitant to start a new system again, that would be starting a ground zero for the third time.
I can't stop after this time investment.
anyway more of an emotional vent than anything here.

goose4 Nov 20, 2017 2:44pm | Post# 10

yea, what does the universe want me to know. Is it telling me keep going it will come? or is it telling me, Forex is fake. or is it telling me you won't ever get it? these questions have been going through me head for the last 8 years. I've had two different coaches. Felt that "it was the system" the first time. And now i'm facing that same feeling right about the same time. I don't think it is the system though. I'm missing something. Second part of this year I feel like anyone flipping a coin would have better results. So I start listening to...

Thanks for your response. Got lots of respect for you.

How do you know your trading system has a edge? How did you prove this?

Who was your trading coach ?

Kind regards,

Goose.

Lazar83 Nov 20, 2017 2:52pm | Post# 11

yea, what does the universe want me to know. Is it telling me keep going it will come? or is it telling me, Forex is fake. or is it telling me you won't ever get it? these questions have been going through me head for the last 8 years. I've had two different coaches. Felt that "it was the system" the first time. And now i'm facing that same feeling right about the same time. I don't think it is the system though. I'm missing something. Second part of this year I feel like anyone flipping a coin would have better results. So I start listening to...
Don't bother yourself about not making money on trading....so far you have learned to setup charts and draw trend lines and made them look nice. Well.....welcome to the league of professional analysts. They are making money from flipping charts and never showing their actual trades, so your future is bright, now its time to find a brokerage to nest yourself and become a guru....everything else will be done by broker PR team.

Forget about trading stress, just relax visit seminars , tell people how to trade, and preach about money management ....everything else is easy.

Redbaron81 Nov 20, 2017 2:52pm | Post# 12

Considering 99% lose and some would argue even 100% lose eventually its not surprising. Haven't meet anyone yet who makes money reliably long term, and anything associated with Forex seams to be a scam.

fx75 Nov 20, 2017 3:03pm | Post# 13

take at least 3 months break
and start demo trading .. have plane
till you really get confidence that you are profitable
start micro/mini trading .. good luck

timos Nov 20, 2017 3:05pm | Post# 14

Best post ever

goose4 Nov 20, 2017 3:09pm | Post# 15

Best post ever

Could you explain please.

I see your sell forex products and services.

timos Nov 20, 2017 3:16pm | Post# 16

{quote} Could you explain please. I see your sell forex products and services.
It sums up the majority of Forex traders
Edit: Out of all the useful posts, products and services is all you see?
p.s there isn't any service or product for sale on the website except few ebooks,all the rest are ads from google/private advertisers..

enochben Nov 20, 2017 3:32pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  Hardestgame.jpg
Views: 16880
Size:  46 KB

Intrepidpips Nov 20, 2017 3:45pm | Post# 18

{quote} Don't bother yourself about not making money on trading....so far you have learned to setup charts and draw trend lines and made them look nice. Well.....welcome to the league of professional analysts. They are making money from flipping charts and never showing their actual trades, so your future is bright, now its time to find a brokerage to nest yourself and become a guru....everything else will be done by broker PR team. Forget about trading stress, just relax visit seminars , tell people how to trade, and preach about money management...
Very hilarious.

Intrepidpips Nov 20, 2017 3:47pm | Post# 19

{image}

So ready man let's play ball.

Sossos Nov 20, 2017 4:03pm | Post# 20

Try Market Geometry. What most people don't know is that Alan Andrews and Roger Babson, creators of the pitchfork, were the brains behind the Kennedy fortune. It still works today. I toiled for 9 years with a constant slow leak on my account. Now the leak is going into my account as I unlearned all the crap I thought I knew, and now look at the truth of what is happening on the chart. Just one traders thought on the matter!!

I think that Tim Morge is the last living student of Alan Andrews. Tim Morge is the creator of MG.

© Forex Factory