Yes as I use real accounts to test and validate all my strategies, the only way. Next week I use this stratey on my PAMM accounts for customers. cpfleger
Thanks for sharing your results. What kind of money management and trade management did you use? I mean what was your lotsize based on? What did you use as a exit strategy? What did you set SL and TP for each of these trades?
he's just sume fukkin arab TROLL = pay only 1 time SWAP - - - just tryin to get sume innocent noobies on his pamm act. lol
I am sorry to say this but your results does not mean anything. You have made $299 but this is on 1 Standard Lot. This means you have more or less made just 29 pips from 8 trades!!!! So basically you have made on an average 4 pips per trade! This means nothing! You could just flip a coin and take trades randomly and can have similar results at at least some point in time.
I wonder what is your intention to post this?
Ok i took Wadda's idea to create a simple dashboard EA.
Copy it in your Experts folder and attach it to any chart. No worries.. it won't do any trading, it will just show the chart below
The idea is that you can see where signals are (beginning) to form for all currency pairs
Here's is how it works
- The chart will show all pairs you have in your Market watch window in MT4
- for each pair it will:
1) scan the last 20 H4 candles for the pair to see if an zigzag arrow appeared.
2) If no arrow appeared it will continue with the next currency pair.
3) If there is an arrow then it will be shown on the chart next to the currency (green=buy, red=sell) under the ZigZag column
4) Next it needs to determine the MBFX, Trendline and SMA15 for the previous candle
5) At the moment it will show arrows for these indicators when the previous closed candle gives an OK for the indicator specified
- a buy arrow is found 12 candles ago -> a green arrow appears under ZigZag
- for the previous closed candle :
- if the MBFX is green and < 30 -> a green arrow is shown under MBFX
- if trend line is green -> a green arrow is shown under Trend
- if price closed above SMA15 from below -> a green arrow is shown under SMA15
- a sell arrow is found 8 candles ago -> a red arrow appears under ZigZag
- for the previous closed candle :
- if the MBFX is red and > 70 -> a red arrow is shown under MBFX
- if trend line is red -> a red arrow is shown under Trend
- if price closed below SMA15 from above -> a red arrow is shown under SMA15
So it will only show an arrow for all indicators when
- an arrow is detected within the last 20 candles
- the mbfx is ok for previous candles
- the trend line is ok for previous candles
- the sma15 line is ok for previous candles
Perhaps this is too restrict since atm it rarely happens that all stars align.
So maybe we should consider the last 4-5 candles for the MBFX/trendline instead of just the last candle only
If you have any ideas on how to improve it.. pls let me know!
Really awesome tool ebeckers! This looks like a great tool to scan multiple currencies at the same time for possible upcoming and confirmed set ups.
I have some suggestions that might improve the dashboard. I think you should reduce the amount of candles to look back for the zig zag arrow. Personally if it takes more than 10 candles to complete and confirm a set up then there is not a lot of momentum in the reversal and might not be a strong signal to trade. Perhaps reducing the zig zag arrow to look back only the previous 10 candles, and then to extend the MBFX and trend line to look back 5 candles, and also extend the SMA to 10 candles could improve the result. (The SMA is the last confirmation so would take the longest)
When there is a confirmation from all 4 then we could look at the pair and confirm 100% and place the trade. Basically we want would want a full confirmation of a trade in less than 10 candles. 10 x H4 candles is 40 hours, so if a set up is not confirmed in 40 hours then it's not a strong set up to trade.
Many thanks for your ideas and efforts to improve this strategy.
Ok so :
1) zigzag in last 10 candles
2) MBFX in last 5 candles
3) Trend in last 5 candles
3) SMA15 in last candles
I'll make this configurable so everyone can change them if the want and find the best settings
@ebeckers dank je wel !
Ok here is the new one. fixed a few bugs and made the # of candles to look back for configurable:
Number of candles to look back for a zigzag arrow
Number of candles to look back for a MBFX confirmation (green and below 30 for buy, red and above 70 for sell)
Number of candles to look for the trendline confirmation (green for buy, red for sell)
Number of candles to look for if price crossed and closed above/below the SMA15
Ideas/feedback/bugs are welcome!
Sure why not ;-)
MovingAverageCandles = # of candles to look back for a confirmation of the moving average
MovingAveragePeriod = period of the moving average
MovingAverageType = moving average type (0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smoothed, 3=linear weighted)
Also EA will now only show pairs which have a zigzag arrow in the last ZigZagCandles candles.
Guess its no use to show pairs where nothing is happening
© Forex Factory