Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Auric forecasts (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=711824)

auricforecas Aug 6, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 61

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} tnx to all reading my thread and my subscribers.. they might be awarded for this in the near future... Wanted to reply that I am thinking abou the drop level... 3m EURUSD downtrend is almost sure... just that this ecb/fed fiasco goes through, just in case.. but I am 90%+ of the downtrend till the end of OCT (at least - at which point new projection might follow... have a vague clue already.. but that needs to be confirmed...).. Just thinking if drop to 1.10 will be enough in the next 3m... or we might go to PAIR (parity)... ATM I am still...
Hi, tired of posting (all of) my previous charts that did happen, which one didn't? Same goes for quotes... but here goes just the last one..

It seems that we are going towards the 1.1000 and not towards the parity, just yet... So I would still bet for the price to be, at the end of OCT, lets say... 31OCT2019... at 1.1000... From which you can conclude rather SLOW (but hopefully without much drama) EURUSD decline... Which is helpful even for day-trading... to have some wind in the backs so in SHORT, SHORT! Tnx... That would be it people, hope anyone appreciates the RIGHT predictions (for now) that would be all for now.. will see what happens.. Will reply here by that time, the latest, if all goes well... Here is the latest snapshot...

BEFORE (25JUL19): https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12403989
NOW (06AUG19): see pic below

P.S. Hope you can get profit out of this MERLIN's LINE (you won't believe how much effort is needed to produce this)? Buying below maybe, but specially selling above?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 20.04.35.png
Size: 83 KB

auricforecas Aug 9, 2019 3:44pm | Post# 62

2 Attachment(s)
Good day gentlemen... I'm just testing some MICRO signal out of the model... even though market is very close to close...
See BEFORE pic.. IN PLAY... violet is predicted... MICRO signal testing atm.. just 5PIPs.. to estimate the CLARITY, market response, liquidity etc etc...
Let's wait a little and then I will write what can we expect weeks and months to follow... based on previous model (output), find updated in previous post (above)... just a little more detailed maybe...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 21.42.38.png
Size: 62 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 21.43.15.png

auricforecas Aug 9, 2019 5:07pm | Post# 63

2 Attachment(s)
Good day gentlemen... I'm just testing some MICRO signal out of the model... even though market is very close to close... See BEFORE pic.. IN PLAY... violet is predicted... MICRO signal testing atm.. just 5PIPs.. to estimate the CLARITY, market response, liquidity etc etc... Let's wait a little and then I will write what can we expect weeks and months to follow... based on previous model (output), find updated in previous post (above)... just a little more detailed maybe... {image} {image}
Here is the AFTER picture... at market close... pretty interesting right? This MICRO signal is a candidate for TP20SL20 thread... since it was pretty clean and rather fast... considering slow/stall market before close... it is just ONE buy hey... tried to test the quality of the model before close...

If that is somewhat representative, aside from other countless posts and images.... I think we are starting to see rather good slow downtrend till the end of OCT.. or beginning of the NOV...

And yes in the previous post and this.. you can see the TRIANGLE and green dot... this was my trade.... made just small profit, to test... in LIVE account, not the one published.... The violet line (5PIP) was a predicted line... I also entered small trade accordingly.. then later, decided to post here also, to timestamp.... and in case anyone would like to "use" it

BTW... my published LIVE TE have some problem displaying correct return number (after I was transferring real money between accounts - while not in trade of course; will hopefully resolve the issue)!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 23.01.23.png
Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 23.01.29.png

auricforecas Aug 9, 2019 5:15pm | Post# 64

3 Attachment(s)
Ok here is the updated chart (predicted line vs reality)... till the end of OCT...
The prediction from 25JUL19... see here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12403989
Please find attached updated chart where you can see violet line vs real market...

And some upclose pictures... So I think, if it goes that way... that there might go as predicted.. slow downtrend till the end of oct... at which point, new calculation will be made... Hope anyone appreciates! If you checked my live/demo trades... I based my trades on this... If anyone has a good harvest strategy... how to profit from this assumed (projected) line, please contact me... tnx... will see in the next weeks... if the model will hold... so far so good, but there are no sure things in markets

Anyone actually understand what is going on here? This might the RETIREMENT line... I mean.. just buying below, shorting above? Is that too hard?
Ok, will see in the next weeks/months.... I love to timestamp predictions.. that are straightforward... no bullshit.. I am aware how hard this is to do... and what are the consequences if someone fails... so hope you appreciate my effort... I can not explain you how much effort was behind this line... specially BEFORE 31JUL... and it seems to be RIGHT.. now... so all the turmoil was precalculated-in... maybe! will see soon.. I think the next week will be critical for assessing the usefulness of this... and then like 2 more to be sure... after which there will be like about 2months left... (on the line) to EXPLOIT it as MOFO

I am curious about it myself... I would be surprised if it worked... are you aware of the implications of this, if right?

Remember... the violet line was SET on 25JUL19! I have not changed it a bit... it is locked on the chart... I am just screenshoting the chart after time.. to se predicted vs actual.... and also zoomed in this time... I think it is impresive so far... but had to wait to be sure, specially since THE MAIN PARAMATER will be at full capacity next week... or will be increasing towards full capacity.. with MACK truck power and speed... It should touch it before.. but you know what happened on 31JUL... seems to be on the trajectory now...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 23.10.00.png
Size: 82 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 23.13.00.png
Size: 76 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 23.13.08.png
Size: 67 KB

auricforecas Aug 12, 2019 2:33pm | Post# 65

2 Attachment(s)
Here some quick update... So far so, good, the next update will follow at the end of Oct or beginning of Nov...

Bear in mind that this line was projected on the chart before 31JUL!
See here.. zoom in... https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12403989
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 20.32.03.png
Size: 80 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 20.34.06.png
Size: 71 KB

auricforecas Aug 16, 2019 3:09pm | Post# 66

Will see next week if rebound to merlins line or toward the parity we go.... by the end of oct or end of the year...
Next week will be critical info.... Glad to be right about the trend (direction) so much.. since 22JUN19+... but
still not sure how I feel about this weeks drop.. But either way, that would be in SHORT!

See you in SEP/OCT (in this thread) for the analysis... find me elsewhere in this or sister forums.. I recommend you subscribe to me.

auricforecas Aug 23, 2019 3:34pm | Post# 67

4 Attachment(s)
Will see next week if rebound to merlins line or toward the parity we go.... by the end of oct or end of the year... Next week will be critical info.... Glad to be right about the trend (direction) so much.. since 22JUN19+... but still not sure how I feel about this weeks drop.. But either way, that would be in SHORT! See you in SEP/OCT (in this thread) for the analysis... find me elsewhere in this or sister forums.. I recommend you subscribe to me.
Nice! Price finally rebounded to merlins line! After 8days of a complete stall... tested my faith in the model greatly... If it wasn't for 10years....
Because it was so far of... I entered/suggested SINGLE STRIKE... I went OUT from it in this published LIVE TE.. because I was so tired of this 8day stall... but single strike 3 (4th signal) was epic... but risky entrance! Very risky times... Went through.. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12460819
Dedicated TE for this... here: https://www.forexfactory.com/auricforecas#acct.43. I posted on the forum BEFORE! Entered the price in this dedicated TE 7 minutes after!...

Ok, but the main thing is... the merlins line (output of my price prediction model of 10years... and it is not just an extrapolation... much much behind this, believe me!).
It seems simple... because of the shape (line), but don't you find it amazing... I posted/modeled it before MAJOR events.. and it still HOLDS! Think about it...
I am afraid I won't post the new one after this one runs out... I do have a brief model of the SHAPE of the price AFTER that period (31OCT19).. but maybe I will post just a fraction or by fractions.. Because not many people seem the potential and I expose my trading plan for no reason, it seems... I prefer my trades more private At lest the PLANNED ones! I can just say you that it might be very different shape than this one I wonder why many people do not find it GOLDEN... maybe do not believe or recognise the potential... I could write 500pages based on it.. But maybe it is ever not many people recognise/trade it

But I plan to post more LIVE trades in the future... with open BALANCE.. with 1k+ USD starting balance... And some more types... one burner, for sure.. one semi-burner... and one more like institution or "investment banking" style trades.. not that big returns but consistent and much important for this type... low DD! So do stay tuned, if you like.. up to you Not all here are for the money/profit... I suspect we are in a minority

Ok here are the LATEST shapshots from the projected line that is unchanged... since 25JUL19 (see above timestamped posts also!)... It is locked on the chart... I just zoom it, change views etc... BTW cross-check with my SINGLE STRIKE thread and you will see what I based them on, also.... The greater the distance to line, greatest the potential strike
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 21.28.42.png
Size: 88 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 21.28.57.png
Size: 60 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 21.29.13.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 21.29.20.png
Size: 78 KB

auricforecas Sep 20, 2019 5:29pm | Post# 68

2 Attachment(s)
Just a quick stop... I think we are about to lock the TREND by the end of the week.. The trend for the summer, cca 22JUN19-22SEP19.... I would bet on the stronger USD by the day, not too much hopefully (to prevent some interventions on either side).. but a beautiful slide.... EURUSD SHORT for the next 3m.... with as little spikes as possible (welcomed only to be saved by the bell in some trades.. so we can tighten the leverage good.. EURUSD 22JUN19-22SEP19 DOWNTREND RECOMENDED STRATEGY: SHORT LEVERAGE: up to you TP per trade: 10+...
Hope you liked it... Hope you recognise the possible significance... See that from entrance.. it went up not much before it started to go down, slowly, as predicted... Even if you didn't know how to get this into profits, you could just SHORT and do nothing for 3months... If you managed to hit the tight entry for 3m+ sell, you could put good/heavy leverage... You would, depending on the broker, earn good SWAPS alone... But this post/thread is mainly about price/trend prediction. How you might use this to make profits is another topic. If you do, you would recognise the possible implications of the price prediction model of 10years that gave this... if not, I could give you list of TP/SL trades and you might still be negative.. Ok, tnx.. NEXT time will review the merlins line... by/after the end of OCT... since it is still in PLAY..

Tnx, c u, maybe, if...

See some AFTERMATH screenshots (below)... Compare with PREDICTION (timestamped) that I made BEFORE... 3m ago... ABOVE!

P.S. Green arrow in below pics is showing you arrow from ENTRY on 22JUN19 for which I gave starting point (prediction).. to TODAYS close price.. so that you could see the opportunity, maybe...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 23.08.34.png
Size: 102 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 23.08.43.png
Size: 96 KB

auricforecas Oct 10, 2019 5:40pm | Post# 69

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Nice! Price finally rebounded to merlins line! After 8days of a complete stall... tested my faith in the model greatly... If it wasn't for 10years.... Because it was so far of... I entered/suggested SINGLE STRIKE... I went OUT from it in this published LIVE TE.. because I was so tired of this 8day stall... but single strike 3 (4th signal) was epic... but risky entrance! Very risky times... Went through.. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12460819 Dedicated TE for this... here: https://www.forexfactory.com/auricforecas#acct.43....
Hi... in 15days there will be 3month review of merlins line that I posted on 25JUL19... and it has been locked on the (fxtrade) chart since.. I am just taking latest snapshots of its timeframes.. vs real market... and check if all seems nominal, haven't changed it since 25JUL19.. because it seems to be correct... I though a few times that it will go much lower (to parity) so I advised sometimes to just be on the SHORT side, in case it goes too low, but it seems it will follow/swing around the merlins line to 25OCT19 as predicted.. The closer the price will be around 1.1000 on 25OCT19... the greater the quality/confidence... in my book at least... If it will be so... that would mean that it was fully tradable... One could just trade the swing.. SHORT if above, BUY if below.. the line.. Hope you get that... I wonder how many realise the potential, but still not over yet, 15days to go.. hope it will reach/pass the line...

Just to give you the latest snapshots... Looks good... It almost touched/passed the merlins line again... today...

P.S. check this timestamped post! https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12403989 Amazed? Only the longterm/real traders might see the possible implications of this... It is funny how I gave you basically the trendline 3months in advance and not sure if anyone even realised the potential But we shall wait for the next 15days.. I am very curious myself
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 23.07.18.png
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 23.07.32.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 23.07.41.png
Size: 84 KB

auricforecas Oct 11, 2019 12:34pm | Post# 70

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi... in 15days there will be 3month review of merlins line that I posted on 25JUL19... and it has been locked on the (fxtrade) chart since.. I am just taking latest snapshots of its timeframes.. vs real market... and check if all seems nominal, haven't changed it since 25JUL19.. because it seems to be correct... I though a few times that it will go much lower (to parity) so I advised sometimes to just be on the SHORT side, in case it goes too low, but it seems it will follow/swing around the merlins line to 25OCT19 as predicted.. The closer...
And we are back on merlins line... The line that has been locked on the chart since 25JUL19... and timeposted regularly. Hope you got anything out of this...
Here is the latest screenshot... The line has been posted in advance on/from 25JUL19 and will last till 25OCT19... so in 2weeks, there might be a full review, aftermath.. Remember.. the closer to 1.1000 on this exact date... The better (quality) of the model... Also, there won't be another one, not this long timeframe anyway... I exposed my (trading) too much... But please note that I already have a draft of the prediction from beginning of of 3-6months after that... So I hope you got anything out of this... My published sample TEs are only just that samples.. The main contribution is/was this line... I hope you knew how to harvest it?

I use rather simple harvest for it, but please tell me what harvest would you suggest, assuming the predicted/chart would be correct for 3months.. as it has been since 25JUL19? Ok that would be it... Hope it holds for the next 2weeks.. It would be crazy? If anyone appreciates or are ware of the potential significance of this
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 18.27.49.png
Size: 100 KB

auricforecas Oct 14, 2019 12:32pm | Post# 71

1 Attachment(s)
Here you have last 11days of a Merlins line.. Posted on 25JUL19.. and reposted (the same, locked on chart, just in different timeframes, periods, zooms...) many times since... Here in this thread and in EURUSD thread...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 18.30.09.png
Size: 78 KB

© Forex Factory