Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

Suran Nov 18, 2019 8:48pm | Post# 12541

2 Attachment(s)
Basic PASR

USDDKK

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDDKKmicroDaily.png
Size: 31 KB

EURUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDmicroDaily.png
Size: 31 KB

Suran Nov 19, 2019 8:39am | Post# 12542

1 Attachment(s)
EURNZD M5 trend trading

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDmicroM5.png
Size: 32 KB

Mhons Nov 20, 2019 4:12am | Post# 12543

1 Attachment(s)
No time for trading today so only early trade this morning, works pretty well

Green pips to all

MH

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 62 KB

TomWisn Nov 24, 2019 5:20pm | Post# 12544

Will I find rules on when to delete Support/Resistance lines in this thread?

You can't keep them forever because the chart will get too crowded...

Suran Nov 25, 2019 7:48am | Post# 12545

Will I find rules on when to delete Support/Resistance lines in this thread? You can't keep them forever because the chart will get too crowded...

Read on . starting with previous thread. you will come across the answer.

You do not need much support and resistance levels . you need one above and one below. delete unwanted lines

TomWisn Nov 25, 2019 8:10am | Post# 12546

{quote} Read on . starting with previous thread. you will come across the answer. You do not need much support and resistance levels . you need one above and one below. delete unwanted lines
Previous? Where is previous?

Mhons Nov 25, 2019 8:31am | Post# 12547

{quote} Previous? Where is previous?
Previous S/R levels are based on previous PRICE action, if you cannot draw these zones by yourself do not continue in trading

Start here

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=155459
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441

MH

TomWisn Nov 25, 2019 9:05am | Post# 12548

{quote} Previous S/R levels are based on previous PRICE action, if you cannot draw these zones by yourself do not continue in trading Start here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=155459 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441 MH
I asked about the previous thread and you gave me the link, so thank you.

Suran Nov 25, 2019 9:14am | Post# 12549

{quote} Previous? Where is previous?

Looks like you haven't atleast read the first post of this thread.

Suran Nov 25, 2019 9:39am | Post# 12550

2 Attachment(s)
Basic PASR

EURUSD - BEOB at resistance

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDmicroDaily.png
Size: 23 KB

USDDKK- BUOB at support

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDDKKmicroDaily.png
Size: 24 KB

Exit at the first level of S/R

pippoacher Nov 26, 2019 12:55am | Post# 12551

{quote} Looks like you haven't atleast read the first post of this thread.
This attitude wouldn't have lasted 10min back in the day. I miss Strat

Mhons Nov 26, 2019 3:48am | Post# 12552

1 Attachment(s)
Basic PRICE Action, 4 winners, 1 loser, 1 trade is open, for more experienced traders do your homework and go to lower TF and check lower risk possibilities. What is telling us that PRICE is in sideway? so we trade basic PRICE action until PRICE will show us way to trend TRADE. Do not make prediction follow price

Asking questions and answering them will improve your progress. I found a lot of analysis from gurus with prediction to up or down but for 6 weeks this pair is still in range. Do not trust them trust yourself.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYH4.png
Size: 63 KB

Green pips

MH

Suran Nov 26, 2019 7:05am | Post# 12553

{quote} This attitude wouldn't have lasted 10min back in the day. I miss Strat

Hope Strat is doing good.

Mhons Nov 26, 2019 8:08am | Post# 12554

1 Attachment(s)
Basic PRICE Action, 4 winners, 1 loser, 1 trade is open, for more experienced traders do your homework and go to lower TF and check lower risk possibilities. What is telling us that PRICE is in sideway? so we trade basic PRICE action until PRICE will show us way to trend TRADE. Do not make prediction follow price Asking questions and answering them will improve your progress. I found a lot of analysis from gurus with prediction to up or down but for 6 weeks this pair is still in range. Do not trust them trust yourself. {image} Green pips MH
drawing proper S/R will save you pips in this case for add on trades into basic one that we opened in H4 basic sideways but do not mix things just how you could enter your trades in the direction to first one

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 62 KB

Green pips to all

MH

Mhons Dec 4, 2019 7:13am | Post# 12555

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,
just refresher to other traders PASR still works despite all fundamentals all you need to do is just wait.

Green pips to all

MH

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1.png
Size: 74 KB

Suran Dec 10, 2019 8:19am | Post# 12556

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD M5 Trend trading

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDM5.png
Size: 33 KB

Suran Dec 11, 2019 8:00am | Post# 12557

1 Attachment(s)
EURAUD M5 trend trading..

Entered in M1

Exited the trade prematurely because New york starting. will take my pips and re-enter later..

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDmicroM1.png
Size: 36 KB

Mhons Dec 12, 2019 11:00am | Post# 12558

1 Attachment(s)
BASIC PASR provide me 7:1 reward in today session in 5 minutes.

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsaIndM1.png
Size: 51 KB

Thank you STRAT for this thread again.

Hope you are doing well.

Green pips to all

MH

Mhons Dec 13, 2019 2:48am | Post# 12559

3 Attachment(s)
Fast refresher.
As STRAT mentioned many times Big Boys are usually in positions before any news are released and more thime than not they already know results.

I was curious about December elections in UK and here are results.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 57 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH4.png
Size: 47 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1.png
Size: 49 KB

Question is: Have they already known election results before they were published to news?
As you could check attached graphs it is obvious how Big boys moved price to take stops before results. Almost every forum warned before elections. Why? Follow price, look behind candles, adapt, use your brain.

P.S.
Socratic questioning

ocratic questioning is a form of disciplined questioning that can be used to pursue thought in many directions and for many purposes, including: to explore complex ideas, to get to the truth of things, to open up issues and problems, to uncover assumptions, to analyze concepts, to distinguish what we know from what we do not know, to follow out logical consequences of thought or to control discussions

Green pips

MH

Mucky Dec 13, 2019 3:46am | Post# 12560

Fast refresher. As STRAT mentioned many times Big Boys are usually in positions before any news are released and more thime than not they already know results. I was curious about December elections in UK and here are results. {image} {image} {image} Question is: Have they already known election results before they were published to news? As you could check attached graphs it is obvious how Big boys moved price to take stops before results. Almost every forum warned before elections. Why? Follow price, look behind candles, adapt, use your brain....
... the election result not realy matters like any other news result, big boys using news events to push price into their desired direction
the only thing which has more power than big boys are central banks, so they care about central bank news etc.
but they know central banks news results 2-3 minutes ahead - before release, because most of big boys are customers of reuters or bloomberg new service :-)

kind regards
Mucky

© Forex Factory