Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

TerryDawe Feb 2, 2019 12:06pm | Post# 10181

{quote} spending so much time bouncing around on different time frames There, straightaway is the major problem, Terry. This is just as bad as "Thread Hopping". Drop everything you are doing now and find the time frame(s) you, and your personal circumstances, are comfortable with. Then, focus on them and ONLY THEM. You understand PASR so it is just a matter of applying it on that time frame(s). PASR strategies work on ALL time frames so just find the time frame(s) you can comfortably and profitably trade. Do not force yourself to trade a time frame(s)...

Thanks very much Strat, that is good advice and I will work on that.

Hickson Feb 3, 2019 8:27am | Post# 10182

{quote} Hi Hickson, As per what I know about Strat Up-to-date.. I am pretty sure he will forgive. fingers crossed. Stay well ! Rgds Suranga
Hi Suran, thanks for your kind words! Same to you!

HappyTrend Feb 3, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 10183

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} Who want to fight a "more or less" BigBoss Hammer at Support With: a "more or less" BOSS Swing Up And: a Powerful BUEB *Edit: WORKER! . Im Correct? No, just over exuberant! The Big Boss Hammer fills half that Big Boss range so any trade from there will be trading from the centre of the range. This reduces the probability of profitable trades to 50% - not very good. In PASR, we trade from the extremes of the range with Basic PASR. {image} With a "more or less" BOSS Swing Up No! The Boss "UP" swing is far from being confirmed with PRICE well...
Hello Strat, sorry for my delay to answer.

Yes i need to learn more... Im already in a Long Position from a LowerTimeFrame.

BigBoss

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy bigboss.png
Size: 49 KB

Boss

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy boss.png
Size: 54 KB

Worker

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy worker.png
Size: 70 KB

LowerTimeFrame

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy lowertimeframe.png
Size: 73 KB

Worker is heading to Resistance Worker, im going to check it their candles how is closing in there. If is a good close above of it, im going to add on. If in there close a Doji, ShootingStar or start consolidating in there im going to move my stoploss bellow of it.

But i need those candle worker close for know what im going to do.

The Boss "UP" swing is far from being confirmed with PRICE well and truly stuck in that 570 pip Weekly Control Candle.

I think, my poor english didnt understand well these post hehe.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post11869104

A doji telling you the same thing as a Hammer AFTER PRICE CLOSED above it. PRICE is now in a CONFIRMED UP swing.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post11870089

But how is a Confirmed UpSwing

Go back, read and understand how I confirm Weekly Swings.

Weekly Control candles are ONLY a warning

Thank you Strat for still helping me.

HappyTrend Feb 3, 2019 3:43pm | Post# 10184

{quote} Yes... is my "TakeProfitZone" and is the reason that immediately i move my stoploss of all the orders behind of the candle. Im Still trying to figured out what is better.. If hard takeprofits or trailing behind of the candles... Sometimes work better hard takeprofit, and sometimes work better trailing behind of the candles. But looking the markets is going to take me out if continue going a little lower. Or Hard Takeprofit if is a inside bar. I just still making notes and learning. EDIT: NZDUSD WORKER {image}
Two ShootingStar Worker at Boss/Worker Resistance.

Im going to close buys and send a little scout to the south.

strat Feb 4, 2019 11:30am | Post# 10185

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 55 KB

Tradman Feb 4, 2019 11:56am | Post# 10186

Hello Strat.

Ive been going through your first thread on FF, studied (studying) your path of learning and demo trading PASR.
Thank you so much for sharing your time, experience and method.
I would like to ask you what indicator you have on your chart that colors the gap between the price and the MA. If there's an earlier thread explaining this please could you direct me to it?
Thanks, Trad

HappyTrend Feb 4, 2019 12:37pm | Post# 10187

Hello Strat. Ive been going through your first thread on FF, studied (studying) your path of learning and demo trading PASR. Thank you so much for sharing your time, experience and method. I would like to ask you what indicator you have on your chart that colors the gap between the price and the MA. If there's an earlier thread explaining this please could you direct me to it? Thanks, Trad

It was good reading this: Ive been going through your first thread on FF, studied (studying)

But then:

*demo trading PASR
*what indicator you have on your chart that colors the gap between the price and the MA
*If there's an earlier thread explaining this please could you direct me to it?

I think u are not read even the 25% of the Old Thread... You should/must read 100% the Old Thread and then this Tread... You are going to find your answers... and in here doesnt exist Shortcuts.

You are not going to waste your time reading and understanding this Strat Method... like others system that they are only a "High Ego Red Flag Members Without a Profitable System"

GoodLuck!

TerryDawe Feb 4, 2019 4:41pm | Post# 10188

1 Attachment(s)
My take on GBPNZD:

Big Boss down confirmed swing November 2018

Boss down confirmed swing last week

Worker confirmed swing down January 25th

Worker Friday long legged doji

Today Monday gravestone doji, which so far would mean failure of follow through of Friday's doji

If we get confirmation of today's doji with a close below, that should be bearish from what I understand and we would get short
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDDaily.png
Size: 54 KB

HappyTrend Feb 4, 2019 5:25pm | Post# 10189

1 Attachment(s)
No need to remember abbreviated words, simple. {image}
simple.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Simple.png
Size: 133 KB

#1) Joined FF Jun 2007... 12 Years Old and still a losser. Simple.

#2) Jumping Threads.. Different Systems... 12 Years Old still a losser. Simple.

#3) You are doing WRONG!!!... 12 Years Old and still a Losser. Simple.

In less of 1 Minute, i can know what kind of Trader you are. And that is REALLY A Simple To Know.

HappyTrend Feb 4, 2019 5:38pm | Post# 10190

1 Attachment(s)
No need to remember abbreviated words, simple. {image}
Oh cmon... You didnt respect the Thread and then u get mad?

Click to Enlarge

Name: ignoring.png
Size: 4 KB

You Should start reading all the Thread and maybe you now can be a profitable after 12 years... Or continue with ur ego and jumping threads.

strat Feb 4, 2019 5:46pm | Post# 10191

My take on GBPNZD: Big Boss down confirmed swing November 2018 Boss down confirmed swing last week Worker confirmed swing down January 25th Worker Friday long legged doji Today Monday gravestone doji, which so far would mean failure of follow through of Friday's doji If we get confirmation of today's doji with a close below, that should be bearish from what I understand and we would get short {image}
PRICE is in perfect balance - equilibrium - and will not move until either party (buyers or sellers) find a reason to trade.

Rub Feb 5, 2019 4:04am | Post# 10192

GBPNZD 5 minute boot camp 5-feb-2019

After an hour of watching GBPNZD do nothing much of anything I'm out, packing up and having a beer. Taking a small loss, but this is a waste of time.

Szpons Feb 5, 2019 8:21am | Post# 10193

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Welcome, My addition to comments of others. Look at price action on worker, "sore thumbs' (love this analogy) sticking out and bursting through resistance. {image} If price on Big Boss is traveling between ~1150 and ~1350 range there is a big chance for the price to continue movement up. My plan is to add positions long on its way up until proven otherwise. {image}
It's been a while since I posted... again
Sorry for that

Here is my update of my Gold long positions opened in October.

Price is touching resistance area near the top of the monthly range. Space to go up shrunk.
My plan is to close positions partly and wait for the PA to decide where to go.

PS. Hope my candle close time now matches yours

BIG BOSS
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 31 KB

BOSS
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 30 KB

WORKER
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image3.png
Size: 26 KB

TerryDawe Feb 5, 2019 9:40am | Post# 10194

3 Attachment(s)
Looks like the Asian and London session produced either selling or long covering as price moved down some 130 pips overnight following yesterday's gravestone doji.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDDaily.png
Size: 60 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDH1.png
Size: 52 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpnzdm5.PNG
Size: 39 KB

strat Feb 5, 2019 10:08am | Post# 10195

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge