Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/708441-strats-pasr-long-term-stress-free-trading)

Cj.cn Oct 15, 2020 4:46am | Post# 13541

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The price is approaching the bottom of WCC, only trade when the trend is strong. I'm not going to trade, even though it's down now.
Although it is at the bottom of WCC, I think the signal is typical and the trend on Daily is apparent. I don't want to miss it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCAD Daily - 20201015.png
Size: 44 KB

Sanji Oct 15, 2020 5:06am | Post# 13542

{quote} Although it is at the bottom of WCC, I think the signal is typical and the trend on Daily is apparent. I don't want to miss it. {image}
Maybe you have a trade on that pair. Lots of good PA on the H1 chart of NZD pairs, picking one for a good entry.
I usually look at lower timeframes to find the entry when the price accumulates at levels.

Sanji Oct 15, 2020 6:33am | Post# 13543

1 Attachment(s)
I want to share with you how I track price action and Strat Shadow across multiple timeframes when I'm free. I used an emulator, it uses data of your broker and some other broker. With the emulator you can see how past price moves, price action and Strat Shadow on the timeframes you want to see. Google and find it, there are a number of websites that offer it for free, it's called Soft4fx.

Green pips to all!

(You can also upgrade your tradingview account to enjoy the Daily lower bar replay functionality across multiple timeframes in one window)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 113 KB

bistolis Oct 15, 2020 6:54am | Post# 13544

I want to share with you how I track price action and Strat Shadow across multiple timeframes when I'm free. I used an emulator, it uses data of your broker and some other broker. With the emulator you can see how past price moves, price action and Strat Shadow on the timeframes you want to see. Google and find it, there are a number of websites that offer it for free, it's called Soft4fx. Green pips to all! (You can also upgrade your tradingview account to enjoy the Daily lower bar replay functionality across multiple timeframes in one window)...
nice way to train

Eushev24 Oct 15, 2020 12:16pm | Post# 13545

I want to share with you how I track price action and Strat Shadow across multiple timeframes when I'm free. I used an emulator, it uses data of your broker and some other broker. With the emulator you can see how past price moves, price action and Strat Shadow on the timeframes you want to see. Google and find it, there are a number of websites that offer it for free, it's called Soft4fx. Green pips to all! (You can also upgrade your tradingview account to enjoy the Daily lower bar replay functionality across multiple timeframes in one window)...
Hey there! i am using soft4fx more than a year now. It helped me a lot. It is awesome simulator on good price.

Sanji Oct 15, 2020 12:56pm | Post# 13546

I haven't traded with a real account until my demo account is consistently profitable. The saddest thing when I enter the market is knowing that traders are getting their money daily by Big Boys. Look where the Big Boys have trapped traders in the wrong direction and created strong moves so they have to give up their money. Look at how Big Boys get good prices on their orders.
Do not trade with real money until you have consistently made a profit on your demo account. This is what I send traders to visit this thread.

Sanji

Sanji Oct 18, 2020 4:16am | Post# 13547

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD

MN: Price is trapped between 200 and 72.
W: Price is trapped between WCC.
D: Price bounced from 20.
4H: Price at support.
Plan: Wait for price break support and show good PA to go short into bottom of WCC or bellow.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EF99F3CE-8428-4E1F-9B52-34C226BCF1DF.png
Size: 260 KB

Sanji Oct 18, 2020 5:05am | Post# 13548

1 Attachment(s)
USDJPY

W: Price is trapped in WCC, near top.
D: Price bellows Strat Shadow (negative).
4H: Look like double top, wait for more candles.
Plan: Wait for price breaks support at 105 and show PA to go short into bottom of WCC.
(This pair can move hardly)
Click to Enlarge

Name: CD310EBF-4263-49F1-83F7-6A846016BFEF.png
Size: 263 KB

Sanji Oct 18, 2020 5:17am | Post# 13549

1 Attachment(s)
NZDUSD
Look at the big candles above 4H and Daily. I will wait for this pair to stabilize over the next few weeks.
Can search for entries on lower timeframes such as 1H, 15 min.
Click to Enlarge

Name: E2633557-1ACB-48B6-8998-E39A64B163D8.png
Size: 264 KB

Udkox Oct 18, 2020 6:13pm | Post# 13550

Thanks Sanji.

EURUSD MN: Price is trapped between 200 and 72. W: Price is trapped between WCC. D: Price bounced from 20. 4H: Price at support. Plan: Wait for price break support and show good PA to go short into bottom of WCC or bellow. {image}
PRICE is in the middle of the WCC, you have have a very big SL, it seems risky to me. Also, MN is on a UPWARDS SWING, do you not care about that ?

USDJPY W: Price is trapped in WCC, near top. D: Price bellows Strat Shadow (negative). 4H: Look like double top, wait for more candles. Plan: Wait for price breaks support at 105 and show PA to go short into bottom of WCC. (This pair can move hardly) {image}
No direction in the MN. PRICE is again in the middle of the WCC.

NZDUSD Look at the big candles above 4H and Daily. I will wait for this pair to stabilize over the next few weeks. Can search for entries on lower timeframes such as 1H, 15 min. {image}
Entries long/short ?

Sanji Oct 18, 2020 9:34pm | Post# 13551

Thanks Sanji. {quote} PRICE is in the middle of the WCC, you have have a very big SL, it seems risky to me. Also, MN is on a UPWARDS SWING, do you not care about that ? {quote} No direction in the MN. PRICE is again in the middle of the WCC. {quote} Entries long/short ?
Hi Udkox,

EURUSD
PRICE is in the middle of the WCC, you have have a very big SL, it seems risky to me. Also, MN is on a UPWARDS SWING, do you not care about that ?
On MN, last month BEEB, price is stuck between 72 and 200, big June candle with upper wick rejected EMA 200. I won't trade on Daily so SL won't be too big I will look for setup on 4H, 1H and 15 min.
Note: I always consider where the price is compared to Strat Shadow and 200, if the entry is good I will enter.

USDJPY
No direction in the MN. PRICE is again in the middle of the WCC.
Yes, this pair may be difficult to move, I don't have much experience yet in this case, I will wait for next action.

NZDUSD
Entries long/short ?
Looking at 1H and 15 min, I would wait for a good setup to go long this pair. But notice the price on Weekly, 200 and Strat Shadow are inside the WCC, we know they are dynamic SR.

pothato Oct 19, 2020 3:58am | Post# 13552

1 Attachment(s)
a bit messy chart but worked out according to the plan anyway. +40 for the start of the week
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 41 KB

Sanji Oct 19, 2020 4:29am | Post# 13553

a bit messy chart but worked out according to the plan anyway. +40 for the start of the week {image}
What is your plan?

pothato Oct 19, 2020 4:55am | Post# 13554

{quote} What is your plan?
price above the last 2 daily open and todays daily pivot, strong bullish momentum and above EMAs therefore played longs. Risked 1:3 and got it.

Mhons Oct 19, 2020 7:51am | Post# 13555

a bit messy chart but worked out according to the plan anyway. +40 for the start of the week {image}
This was PURE LUCK. It has nothing common with strategies presented here. This screen has no value. What was the reason to show it?

If you want to post it properly first read the rules. Otherwise do not post these bullshits like pivots and trades that has no additional value for traders in this thread.

Thank you

bistolis Oct 19, 2020 5:12pm | Post# 13556

Interesting but not PASR

Olls Oct 19, 2020 7:48pm | Post# 13557

Morning everyone,

I've just finished reading and starting to implement Strats PASR strategy.

I'm relatively new to trading, currently work for one of the big banks in FX, but not on the trading floor.

Strats Mantra really hit home, and I'm keen to peruse this method as my main strategy when it comes to trading.

Primarily I have interest in AUD/USD, XAUUSD, and GBP/USD.

In the first instance of implementing Strats PAST strategy, I've been looking at AUD/USD SR levels on the Boss, and Daily, please see below:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/VDx5iTbq/

https://www.tradingview.com/x/fiJuKBjx/

Looking at the charts we are entering the second phase of a down trend, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reading Strats method, I've been watching it play out across AUD/USD, with the downtrend continuing today, which has given me great confidence.

Next I will be taking some time to really study the relative candles before looking at any trades.

I'm pretty simple, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
O

Sanji Oct 19, 2020 9:27pm | Post# 13558

Morning everyone, I've just finished reading and starting to implement Strats PASR strategy. I'm relatively new to trading, currently work for one of the big banks in FX, but not on the trading floor. Strats Mantra really hit home, and I'm keen to peruse this method as my main strategy when it comes to trading. Primarily I have interest in AUD/USD, XAUUSD, and GBP/USD. In the first instance of implementing Strats PAST strategy, I've been looking at AUD/USD SR levels on the Boss, and Daily, please see below: https://www.tradingview.com/x/VDx5iTbq/...
Make sure you read the entire PASR thread, I don't see Strat Shadow in your chart.

Olls Oct 19, 2020 9:42pm | Post# 13559

{quote} Make sure you read the entire PASR thread, I don't see Strat Shadow in your chart.
I've read the entire thread, and have added both the 20 & 50 EMA's to my charts:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/LE5S0NQC/

I just dont know how to add the shadow highlighting.

Sanji Oct 20, 2020 9:40pm | Post# 13560

{quote} I've read the entire thread, and have added both the 20 & 50 EMA's to my charts: https://www.tradingview.com/x/LE5S0NQC/ I just dont know how to add the shadow highlighting.
Hi Olls,

It is 72 EMA, not EMA 50, Strat has changed it.
Here are settings on TradingView https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...0#post13139530

© Forex Factory