Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

strat Sep 26, 2019 12:27pm | Post# 12401

1 Attachment(s)
PASR

Just a reminder what LONG TERM, STRESS FREE TRADING is all about.

EURUSD Boss has been shouting loud and clear since January 2018 to SELL PASR tops - no thinking needed, no stress

Click to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 44 KB

Rub Sep 26, 2019 7:18pm | Post# 12402

3 Attachment(s)
PASR Just a reminder what LONG TERM, STRESS FREE TRADING is all about. EURUSD Boss has been shouting loud and clear since January 2018 to SELL PASR tops - no thinking needed, no stress {image}
Looks like that goes for most of the major pairs. I've stayed clear of the EURUSD because of how messy the worker chart is, but the crosses have been pretty good to me.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDWeekly.png
Size: 46 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDWeekly.png
Size: 49 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDWeekly.png
Size: 48 KB

potatoes Sep 26, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 12403

PASR Just a reminder what LONG TERM, STRESS FREE TRADING is all about. EURUSD Boss has been shouting loud and clear since January 2018 to SELL PASR tops - no thinking needed, no stress {image}
hi big boss, I just wanna say thank you personally. this is the only teaching that show me to read the market with a calm way, no need overthink, just see what's going on after you draw SR. oh my, and for this moment, I'm enjoying TITZ, gonna make sure I'm understand TITZ completely, and keep us guided, we (I) will learning for sure.

hella, the best moment to enjoy a cup of coffee~

ps. you right, TITZ awesome

Corinna Sep 26, 2019 10:08pm | Post# 12404

Good article: There are millions of businesses in the market. And most businesses can be categorized as a high turnover business or a low turnover business. I’ll explain… A high turnover business usually has a small profit margin and they earn from the fast turnover of their inventory. The faster they “move” their inventory, the more profits they make. An example of a high turnover business is Walmart. On the other hand… You’ve got businesses with a low turnover but high-profit margin. They don’t sell regularly, but when they do, the profit margin...
Hi darko2010, good to read your post again after after so many months. Sound advice for trader like me. Thank you.

Corinna Sep 26, 2019 10:13pm | Post# 12405

Strat, thanks for the reminder. It's good to to receive such reminder after I got lost in the market.

MikuSS Sep 27, 2019 8:55pm | Post# 12406

3 Attachment(s)
Busy 2 weeks in real life. Some End of Week analysis shall we?

GBPNZD

Big Boss: That 2.0RN Resistance zone still proves too much for the Big Boss, with a huge retrace. Multiple touches yet unable to break. Strat Shadow is negative, but trying to close up.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDMonthly.png
Size: 58 KB
Boss: Confirmed upswing at good resistance area. Momentum of the candle this week is good as well.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDWeekly.png
Size: 71 KB
Worker: Nothing much of interest. Price stalled (for now) at Strat Shadow. Could see further attempt to break 2.0RN or continue to go down.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDDaily.png
Size: 68 KB

MikuSS Sep 27, 2019 10:14pm | Post# 12407

1 Attachment(s)
GBPJPY Big Boss

1 more trading day and Big Boss could confirm Swing Low after months of selling. Good Price Action as well as Support area.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYMonthly.png
Size: 54 KB

strat Sep 28, 2019 12:03pm | Post# 12408

{quote} Strat, thanks for the reminder. It's good to to receive such reminder after I got lost in the market.
That's because you have lost confidence and focus in PASR causing you to search for the Holy Grail on other threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank0 Sep 28, 2019 8:20pm | Post# 12409

GBPJPY Big Boss 1 more trading day and Big Boss could confirm Swing Low after months of selling. Good Price Action as well as Support area. {image}
MikuSS,

GBPJPY and GBPNZD are both under the influence of a WCC.

GBPJPY shows the most probability since it might break WCC support, be below the strat shadow and have
room to run to support at128.200 or 126.900.

Frank0

Corinna Sep 28, 2019 10:56pm | Post# 12410

{quote} That's because you have lost confidence and focus in PASR causing you to search for the Holy Grail on other threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strat, you are right in your words. PASR is still my priority only that I am concentrating more in understanding the Support and Resistance Zone at the moment. I know that there is no Holy Grail and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me in my trading.

Corinna

Suran Sep 29, 2019 12:09am | Post# 12411

3 Attachment(s)
AUDNZD analysis

Let's do some analysis. Couldn't find much for next week other than this chart

Bigboss

After the last month BEOB at support ,BigBoss seams like taking the PRICE for next level of resistance 1.09500
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDmicroMonthly.png
Size: 57 KB

Boss

Price crossed Strat shadow and Boss S/R level and now retesting.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDmicroWeekly.png
Size: 63 KB

Worker
Price retesting 1.07 S/R level and at strat shadow support.Last Wednesday gave us a hammer like candle (almost a doji) , but Thursday PRICE retested the S/R level again with bearish bar . However after Fridays trading we do not have a good PRICE action bar here but rather inside bar. Some one who knows how to trade inside bar might trade this long. I am just waiting for more better PA bar
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDmicroDaily.png
Size: 43 KB

Suranga

MikuSS Sep 29, 2019 12:25am | Post# 12412

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} MikuSS, GBPJPY and GBPNZD are both under the influence of a WCC. GBPJPY shows the most probability since it might break WCC support, be below the strat shadow and have room to run to support at128.200 or 126.900. Frank0
Be careful about WCC as it can stop you from taking a lot of good trades. I understood that WCC was coined by Strat to prevent people from taking trades during consolidating periods. Looking at the worker chart, the WCC on GBPJPY and GBPNZD are caused by a sell-off after buying for a good amount of time. It is probably too early to say that price is ranging and consolidating.

For a good WCC, try USDCAD.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADWeekly.png
Size: 57 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADDaily.png
Size: 106 KB

Rub Oct 1, 2019 1:08am | Post# 12413

GBPJPY Big Boss 1 more trading day and Big Boss could confirm Swing Low after months of selling. Good Price Action as well as Support area. {image}
I'm still holding a short on GBPJPY, targeting the last low, but I'm starting to consider closing it at a little under 1:1 risk:reward as it's just not breaking past 132.5

Might give it another day or so to see.

pippoacher Oct 1, 2019 7:58am | Post# 12414

{quote} That's because you have lost confidence and focus in PASR causing you to search for the Holy Grail on other threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am probably guilty of this, not looking at other threads but at losing focus

strat Oct 1, 2019 12:29pm | Post# 12415

4 Attachment(s)
PASR

{quote} I am probably guilty of this, not looking at other threads but at losing focus
How anyone can lose focus on such a SIMPLE, NO THINKING, STRESS FREE strategy is beyond me!

Click to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 47 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: b.PNG
Size: 75 KB

Not to mention the signal for me on West Coast Time!

Click to Enlarge

Name: c.PNG
Size: 47 KB

And STILL, the PASR gifts keep coming!

Click to Enlarge

Name: d.PNG
Size: 49 KB

ixam23 Oct 1, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 12416

PASR {quote} How anyone can lose focus on such a SIMPLE, NO THINKING, STRESS FREE strategy is beyond me! {image} {image} Not to mention the signal for me on West Coast Time! {image} And STILL, the PASR gifts keep coming! {image}
On the last (m15 chart) - the last PA candle - would you enter there?

Or wait for next bar to close for confirmation? (which could cause troubles in this choppy market situation here i guess?)

Thanks!

Rufus Oct 1, 2019 8:58pm | Post# 12417

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} On the last (m15 chart) - the last PA candle - would you enter there? Or wait for next bar to close for confirmation? (which could cause troubles in this choppy market situation here i guess?) Thanks!
I can't speak for Strat.

Click to Enlarge

Name: aGBPUSDH1.png
Size: 67 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: aGBPUSDM15.png
Size: 78 KB

What I do.

pippoacher Oct 2, 2019 4:11am | Post# 12418

PASR {quote} How anyone can lose focus on such a SIMPLE, NO THINKING, STRESS FREE strategy is beyond me! {image} {image} Not to mention the signal for me on West Coast Time! {image} And STILL, the PASR gifts keep coming! {image}
Lose focus because there is always some shiny new strategy being touted at work that is fine for a month then blows up. but on we plough

wtjfree Oct 2, 2019 5:17am | Post# 12419

{quote} Lose focus because there is always some shiny new strategy being touted at work that is fine for a month then blows up. but on we plough
You mind might not ready for Price Action yet. I believe you will join us sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. as there are lots to read and understand.

pippoacher Oct 2, 2019 7:04am | Post# 12420

{quote} You mind might not ready for Price Action yet. I believe you will join us sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. as there are lots to read and understand.
I have been on the thread for years, I work for a forex brokerage and my job includes analyzing and sifting through traders who are applying to trade our funds. I have been through both threads a few times So you will understand that I see many many trading systems.

© Forex Factory