Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/708441-strats-pasr-long-term-stress-free-trading)

w261713 Sep 19, 2019 8:49pm | Post# 12361

[quote = Rufus; 12503967] NZDUSD在烤箱中的位置{image} [/ quote]
I have been a bit busy at work recently. I haven't come for a while.
The existence of 20 sometimes made me lose trading opportunities and did not know how to deal with 20 and 50 in the transaction with SR. Although read several times post, still do not understand. Sometimes the picture shows that if there is no 20, look at the naked K and the trading opportunity will not be lost. Although NZDUSD boss Fangxiang Zhaonan, but did not fall below 20, but small finishing, there is no direction.
Hoping for guidance.

Cj.cn Sep 19, 2019 9:02pm | Post# 12362

2 Attachment(s)
[quote = Rufus; 12503967] NZDUSD在烤箱中的位置{image} [/ quote] I have been a bit busy at work recently. I haven't come for a while. The existence of 20 sometimes made me lose trading opportunities and did not know how to deal with 20 and 50 in the transaction with SR. Although read several times post, still do not understand. Sometimes the picture shows that if there is no 20, look at the naked K and the trading opportunity will not be lost. Although NZDUSD boss Fangxiang Zhaonan, but did not fall below...
Boss
WCC, the Resistance Line
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD Weekly - 20190920.png
Size: 43 KB
Worker
"SEE" there are so much long wicks at the Resistance.
Learn to SEE BEYOND THE CANDLE.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD Daily - 20190920.png
Size: 35 KB
PS: Not 50 but 72EMA.

w261713 Sep 19, 2019 9:04pm | Post# 12363

[quote = Cj.cn; 12513701] {quote}嗨,tommyFL交易不错。但是你的SL在哪里?为什么?对我来说,RR并不好,所以我没有接受交易。感谢[/报价]
SL should be below the confirmation K line

tommyFL Sep 19, 2019 10:03pm | Post# 12364

{quote} That trade would have been much better if you buy the break of that Daily bar (black line in my chart ). or else you could go down to H4 and check PRICE retest the Support and Strat shadow. {image}
I was trying to avoid the lower timeframes having been stung last month, but I did that on GBPNZD last week.

tommyFL Sep 19, 2019 10:12pm | Post# 12365

{quote} Hi, tommyFL a nice trade. But where is your SL and why? For me the RR is no good, so i didn't take the trade. thanks
I didn't give this one much room, the SL was under the confirming bar (under the 20), I felt the momentum would keep it over the 20. I'm not as focused on RR at the moment vs. taking the trade if it's within my risk limit.

Suran has a better idea of going in on H4 which would have given a smaller SL.

Suran Sep 20, 2019 12:53am | Post# 12366

{quote} I was trying to avoid the lower timeframes having been stung last month, but I did that on GBPNZD last week.
If you want to avoid lower time frames then isn't better to buy the break of that daily bar? which is that black line in my chart. which tells you the PRICE intention of resuming the trend .just my thought. Every body have their own risk management strategies.

Rub Sep 20, 2019 1:25am | Post# 12367

1 Attachment(s)
I took a backward step in August trying to trade too much. So it is back to basics - support to 1st resistance, EURNZD on the daily. BB was in an uptrend, although I was worried about the 200 lurking above my resistance line at 1.7512ish but my TP was below the 200. Boss closed as a bullish bar last week, with a long tail, a test off 1.7, and a close above my support line at 1.7323ish. Worker on the 12th closed as hammer like, off the 200, I waited for the confirmation on the 13th, with a close above my support line and the 20, before entering on...
I entered a trade on the EURAUD after the massive hammer. I waited until a it re-traced back and entered when it showed some momentum up.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH4.png
Size: 31 KB

ixam23 Sep 20, 2019 4:30am | Post# 12368

{quote} I entered a trade on the EURAUD after the massive hammer. I waited until a it re-traced back and entered when it showed some momentum up. {image}
Well i can see a BUEB but no hammer on this chart.
could you show it to me?

Rub Sep 20, 2019 7:37am | Post# 12369

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Well i can see a BUEB but no hammer on this chart. could you show it to me?
The hammer was on the daily (worker) chart.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDDaily.png

tommyFL Sep 20, 2019 9:00am | Post# 12370

{quote} If you want to avoid lower time frames then isn't better to buy the break of that daily bar? which is that black line in my chart. which tells you the PRICE intention of resuming the trend .just my thought. Every body have their own risk management strategies.
Absolutely, I will bear that in mind for next time, I need to make better use of stop orders.

Eushev24 Sep 20, 2019 11:23am | Post# 12371

1 Attachment(s)
I took a backward step in August trying to trade too much. So it is back to basics - support to 1st resistance, EURNZD on the daily. BB was in an uptrend, although I was worried about the 200 lurking above my resistance line at 1.7512ish but my TP was below the 200. Boss closed as a bullish bar last week, with a long tail, a test off 1.7, and a close above my support line at 1.7323ish. Worker on the 12th closed as hammer like, off the 200, I waited for the confirmation on the 13th, with a close above my support line and the 20, before entering on...
Hey There TommyFl!

I was wondering about your EURNZD trade. I see that the price is trapped inside the WCC. Did you take this into consideration before the trade? From what i am reading in both threads /still not at 100% read/ trading in WCC is not allowed if your worker TF is daily. i think that you can trade top/bottom of the WCC in lower TF /4hr or 1hr/.
Anyway.....top of the WCC seem to be realistic target. No profitable trade is bad trade! Only reason for asking is to learn, please understand that i do not critisize you.Maybe you could squeeze a little bit more pips /around 70/ from that trade. *Please note that i am still a rookie here and my information might be misleading or not true at all.

Thank you for posting your trade.

Best regards,
Emil Ushev
Name:  Screenshot (591).png
Views: 823
Size:  11 KB

tommyFL Sep 20, 2019 2:28pm | Post# 12372

{quote} Hey There TommyFl! I was wondering about your EURNZD trade. I see that the price is trapped inside the WCC. Did you take this into consideration before the trade? From what i am reading in both threads /still not at 100% read/ trading in WCC is not allowed if your worker TF is daily. i think that you can trade top/bottom of the WCC in lower TF /4hr or 1hr/. Anyway.....top of the WCC seem to be realistic target. No profitable trade is bad trade! Only reason for asking is to learn, please understand that i do not critisize you.Maybe...
I did not. I'm very much at the beginning of the path, so take what I write with a pinch of salt; my analysis is the price, S&R, BB/B trends, and the risk.

I'm sure had I left the trade open I could have got more pips, but I'm only going to the next S/R line.

Eushev24 Sep 20, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 12373

{quote} I did not. I'm very much at the beginning of the path, so take what I write with a pinch of salt; my analysis is the price, S&R, BB/B trends, and the risk. I'm sure had I left the trade open I could have got more pips, but I'm only going to the next S/R line.
hey!

after all you had a plan and you followed it. Thatís very important. Be proud of yourself! I am still in the beginning of my path too. Keep following your plan!

green pips to you!

Best regards,
emil

Cj.cn Sep 20, 2019 8:51pm | Post# 12374

{quote} I didn't give this one much room, the SL was under the confirming bar (under the 20), I felt the momentum would keep it over the 20. I'm not as focused on RR at the moment vs. taking the trade if it's within my risk limit. Suran has a better idea of going in on H4 which would have given a smaller SL.
I wouldn't like to risk $30 for a $10 or $20 reward.

green pips to you!

Cj.cn Sep 20, 2019 9:00pm | Post# 12375

{quote} Anyway.....top of the WCC seem to be realistic target. No profitable trade is bad trade! Only reason for asking is to learn, please understand that i do not critisize you.Maybe you could squeeze a little bit more pips /around 70/ from that trade. {image}
No profitable trade is NOT a bad trade!

A bad trade is a trade where you violated your RULES.

The focus was not on the money. The focus was on having the utmost discipline to follow your rules.

Best regards

tommyFL Sep 20, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 12376

{quote} I wouldn't like to risk $30 for a $10 or $20 reward. green pips to you!
It was 1:1, or better if you went the H4 route.

Rub Sep 20, 2019 10:57pm | Post# 12377

3 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD 21/9/2019

Big boss: Price has tested the 2016 low, forming a doji last month. So far has been unable to break that low, and is currently moving up, but below the strat shadow.

Boss: A succession of price action from the support shows some strength for a move upward (see arrows). Price has produced a doji this week at the big round number 1.2500, previous low, and the 20ema of the strat shadow. Clearly showing this is a decision making area.

Worker: Price is above the strat shadow, with the Friday bar producing a weak shooting start. I expect a pullback at least, but if price has a solid close above the 1.2500 area I would be willing to consider long, bearing in mind the 200ema just above. The areas I am looking for price action are the 1.2500 area, or the 1.2300 area. Shorts would be in line with the boss and big boss trends, but maybe we are seeing an enormous double bottom.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDMonthly.png
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDWeekly.png
Size: 50 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 40 KB

Suran Sep 21, 2019 12:49am | Post# 12378

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD 21/9/2019 Big boss: Price has tested the 2016 low, forming a doji last month. So far has been unable to break that low, and is currently moving up, but below the strat shadow. Boss: A succession of price action from the support shows some strength for a move upward (see arrows). Price has produced a doji this week at the big round number 1.2500, previous low, and the 20ema of the strat shadow. Clearly showing this is a decision making area. Worker: Price is above the strat shadow, with the Friday bar producing a weak shooting start. I expect...
I will not consider worker trades until PRICE clears 1.2600 area

Seams like PRICE stuck between worker Strat Shadow and Boss resistance (1.2600).

May be shorter term trades only ..
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDmicroWeekly.png

wtjfree Sep 21, 2019 5:44am | Post# 12379

GBPUSD 21/9/2019 Big boss: Price has tested the 2016 low, forming a doji last month. So far has been unable to break that low, and is currently moving up, but below the strat shadow. Boss: A succession of price action from the support shows some strength for a move upward (see arrows). Price has produced a doji this week at the big round number 1.2500, previous low, and the 20ema of the strat shadow. Clearly showing this is a decision making area. Worker: Price is above the strat shadow, with the Friday bar producing a weak shooting start. I expect...
Hi Rub,
As so far I could understand for PASR, The boss and big boss is for direction purpose unless open trade on BOSS.
The worker still HH and HL, I would like to wait and see what PA will act on my SR level around 1.25700.
I am agree with Suran's.

Ubi.Major Sep 21, 2019 1:10pm | Post# 12380

Hi Guys, I started following PASR a few weeks ago.
I would like to ask if there is anyone who can write on a Docs file the English text of the video I find at post 1.
http://www.screencast.com/t/c7h0VTMRT

My English is not very good and I have trouble understanding what it says.

The video isn't on Youtube so I can't use subtitles.

I hope I find some good guys who can do this for me.
Major

© Forex Factory