Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

bjpumping Jun 13, 2019 1:50am | Post# 11741

{quote} Strat said last year that trogger has some health problem. That's the reason he is not online. Don't know how is he at the present moment. I miss him too.

thank you....

bistolis Jun 13, 2019 5:19am | Post# 11742

{quote} thanks bistolis.... do you add on to your position at each blue arrow.... EDIT: just trying to jump the gun in my learning process....
I dont add that much . i usually have 1-5 microlots and I try to add all of them along the way.
The learning process never stops. Just keep on studying and taking trades while watching the price jump up and down and all around. It will get easier after a while.
and honestly you need to understand that you WILL go through all the steps (go back and read them on page one) and be honest with yourself on which step you are.
I am still struggling with 3 and 4. Not even close to 5

Fxentropy Jun 13, 2019 5:32am | Post# 11743

1 Attachment(s)
$GOLD
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_RIVREcBSqF.jpg
Size: 66 KB

bistolis Jun 13, 2019 5:34am | Post# 11744

$GOLD {image}
do you feel comfortable using heikin ashi ? I was using those 2 years ago and it was just alot of confusion.

Fxentropy Jun 13, 2019 6:26am | Post# 11745

{quote} do you feel comfortable using heikin ashi ? I was using those 2 years ago and it was just alot of confusion.
Its not confusing if you look at the level you want to enter (from H1 H4 D1) and then just follow HA on M1...I find it more eye friendly....

Mhons Jun 13, 2019 10:19am | Post# 11746

{quote} do you feel comfortable using heikin ashi ? I was using those 2 years ago and it was just alot of confusion.
I tried them in past too, but not with good success. Especially in short time frames PRICE usually already made big move, before it will HA show it to you.

Fxentropy Jun 13, 2019 12:40pm | Post# 11747

{quote} I tried them in past too, but not with good success. Especially in short time frames PRICE usually already made big move, before it will HA show it to you.
if the move is clean you'll get in after 1 or 2 red/green candles...but i agree you need to accommodate with it for a while

Fxentropy Jun 13, 2019 3:03pm | Post# 11748

5 Attachment(s)
nice day!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_4qajmyWMqB.jpg
Size: 106 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_wFwDgRIsFl.jpg
Size: 103 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_xgESCOSltb.jpg
Size: 110 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_G65TRce98U.jpg
Size: 103 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_UhKdaXvJGb.jpg
Size: 217 KB

Suran Jun 13, 2019 10:22pm | Post# 11749

Hi all ,

very very good morning from here Sri Lanka. Just couple of thoughts came to my mind after seeing where this thread heading..this is not to offend anybody .But I see this Strats PASR thread wandering off to other indicators, pivots and heinken ashi. I am not saying these are bad .these may be really good stuff. But the question is where will this lead us to? just a couple of months Strat's absence inflict this thread with these stuff then what will happen after couple of years absence? Just my opinion.

Have a good day

Suranga

Corinna Jun 14, 2019 12:14am | Post# 11750

Hi all , very very good morning from here Sri Lanka. Just couple of thoughts came to my mind after seeing where this thread heading..this is not to offend anybody .But I see this Strats PASR thread wandering off to other indicators, pivots and heinken ashi. I am not saying these are bad .these may be really good stuff. But the question is where will this lead us to? just a couple of months Strat's absence inflict this thread with these stuff then what will happen after couple of years absence? Just my opinion. Have a good day Suranga
Suran, I support your view. I wonder Strat has abandon this ship?

Corinna

tommyFL Jun 14, 2019 12:31am | Post# 11751

{quote} Suran, I support your view. I wonder Strat has abandon this ship? Corinna
Then we need to pst more pasr charts ourselves!

I just moved to live, small lots only, to get the psychological experience of trading. I knew I wasn't being completely honest with myself on demo - it's far too easy to close the wrong trade there!

Suran Jun 14, 2019 2:33am | Post# 11752

{quote} Then we need to pst more pasr charts ourselves!...
Yes ,agreed. It is US who should be blamed for this. We should participate more . I am pretty sure that's why Strat took a step back. So I will participate bit more.

Suranga

FxDream2409 Jun 14, 2019 4:54am | Post# 11753

Thank you. Maybe, you helped some people skip step 4.

Fxentropy Jun 14, 2019 5:53am | Post# 11754

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all , very very good morning from here Sri Lanka. Just couple of thoughts came to my mind after seeing where this thread heading..this is not to offend anybody .But I see this Strats PASR thread wandering off to other indicators, pivots and heinken ashi. I am not saying these are bad .these may be really good stuff. But the question is where will this lead us to? just a couple of months Strat's absence inflict this thread with these stuff then what will happen after couple of years absence? Just my opinion. Have a good day Suranga
{quote} Suran, I support your view. I wonder Strat has abandon this ship? Corinna

I was wondering when someone will say this. And I fully agree with you on this one...i just showed that there are many roads leading to ROME using same principles of PASR.

I apology for clogging up with my personal BS this thread...its not going to happen anymore.

Have good trading everyone!

ps: last chart here: PASR or not a PASR?
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_K5cpbo8j7n.jpg
Size: 92 KB

Corinna Jun 14, 2019 6:13am | Post# 11755

{quote} {quote} I was wondering when someone will say this. And I fully agree with you on this one...i just showed that there are many roads leading to ROME using same principles of PASR. I apology for clogging up with my personal BS this thread...its not going to happen anymore. Have good trading everyone! ps: last chart here: PASR or not a PASR? {image}
Fxentrophy, hope I didn't offend you by my post. You are indeed very good at trading the lower time frame scalp trade. I like your posts very much. And I am still learning from you. Hope it will not be the last time you post here. Then I will miss you.

I also use heinken ashi as a guide. But it is not advisable to post it here as we don't want to deviate from the teaching of Strat. The new readers here and some regular ones who are still struggling with their trades, might got confuse with the original teaching with candle sticks.

Regards,
Corinna

Alesiosc Jun 14, 2019 6:26am | Post# 11756

{quote} Fxentrophy, hope I didn't offend you by my post. You are indeed very good at trading the lower time frame scalp trade. I like your posts very much. And I am still learning from you. Hope it will not be the last time you post here. Then I will miss you. I also use heinken ashi as a guide. But it is not advisable to post it here as we don't want to deviate from the teaching of Strat. The new readers here and some regular ones who are still struggling with their trades, might got confuse with the original teaching with candle sticks. Regards,...
Corinna, he is a big man, (i hope), i dont think Fx would be offended by your comment.......

Fxentropy Jun 14, 2019 6:32am | Post# 11757

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Fxentrophy, hope I didn't offend you by my post. You are indeed very good at trading the lower time frame scalp trade. I like your posts very much. And I am still learning from you. Hope it will not be the last time you post here. Then I will miss you. I also use heinken ashi as a guide. But it is not advisable to post it here as we don't want to deviate from the teaching of Strat. The new readers here and some regular ones who are still struggling with their trades, might got confuse with the original teaching with candle sticks. Regards,...
Rules for PASR are very simple and i comply with them each time i trade, instinctively (more or less as i also add in the experience factor which is not to be neglected). Strat said that you need to use S/R from higher TF...my indicator do just that. HA bother others..? OK, i can understand that....but its not against the strategy...some look at the shape of candlesticks some use HA and others are just trading blind of that S/R on that particular TF they trade.

Don't worry, I'm not offended

It's simply a matter of taste: we all like a nice a juicy ribeye steak...but we all prefer it either raw, rare, medium-rare, medium-well or well-done.
I have it sometimes rare sometimes medium-well depend on the conjuncture. But the steak remains a steak!!

Same with trading.

Enjoy & stay profitable!
Click to Enlarge

Name: terminal_heMh6vDmgy.jpg
Size: 79 KB

Suran Jun 14, 2019 9:26am | Post# 11758

{quote} {quote} I was wondering when someone will say this. And I fully agree with you on this one...i just showed that there are many roads leading to ROME using same principles of PASR. I apology for clogging up with my personal BS this thread...its not going to happen anymore. Have good trading everyone! ps: last chart here: PASR or not a PASR? {image}

FXentropy,

Thanks a lot for your understanding. You are really experienced trader and we have too much to learn from you. please continue with us lot . BTW, may be you could explain your thought process of your entries and exits. even one or two will greatly help.

Thanks for your help

Have a good day ahead

Suranga

bistolis Jun 14, 2019 9:45am | Post# 11759

{quote} FXentropy, Thanks a lot for your understanding. You are really experienced trader and we have too much to learn from you. please continue with us lot . BTW, may be you could explain your thought process of your entries and exits. even one or two will greatly help. Thanks for your help Have a good day ahead Suranga
He seems like very experienced indeed.
i would suggest that fxentropy show his entries using the strat template, so that people that are still new to this method can see the actual price action with regular candles

Szpons Jun 14, 2019 11:17am | Post# 11760

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} 1350 to break now {image}
Target reached, trade close

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 48 KB

© Forex Factory