Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

Alesiosc May 15, 2019 1:40pm | Post# 11541

GbpUsd Bond or not? Regards Pete {image}
i think, regardless. if you can tolerate the 70ish pips stop and accept a 1:1 R:R. id be interested in that if it was a shorter TF.

JCMPete May 15, 2019 1:41pm | Post# 11542

1 Attachment(s)
GbpUsd Analysis:

Price currently at bottom of WCC support. I'll be watching the Boss and Worker closes closely.

Regards
Pete
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 104 KB

Rub May 15, 2019 3:56pm | Post# 11543

GbpUsd Bond or not? Regards Pete {image}
As Alesiosc said, might be a good hammer, but the risk to reward isn't there for me.

bitcoin-king May 16, 2019 1:58am | Post# 11544

i so much like your tading style, i'm new in trading and so hungry to learn,i like your philosophy and it seems like the best with out any indicators that can mislead or confuse you more and more.please can you mentor me or direct me where i can learn more about PASR. you can as well send an e-book or pdf if any.thanks for your effort.

bistolis May 16, 2019 3:10am | Post# 11545

i so much like your tading style, i'm new in trading and so hungry to learn,i like your philosophy and it seems like the best with out any indicators that can mislead or confuse you more and more.please can you mentor me or direct me where i can learn more about PASR. you can as well send an e-book or pdf if any.thanks for your effort.
welcome
start reading both threads over and over
you will be busy for the next 3-5 years

Szpons May 16, 2019 3:30am | Post# 11546

All what bistolis said +

1. open charts and practice drawing SR lines, delete them and do that again and again everyday
2. observe how price reacts around those areas on different TF
3. learn using Power of the Timeframes
4. take F12 practice
5. share your point of view and others will help you

You need to be like athlete. Train your brain hard and you'll see results.

Rub May 16, 2019 3:58am | Post# 11547

1 Attachment(s)
Just watched GBPNZD drop like a rock over the last couple of hours. There was a entry right off previous resistance, trendline, etc. etc. and I didn't take it.

Starting to think it's time to walk away, at least for awhile.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDM15.png
Size: 30 KB

JCMPete May 16, 2019 4:26am | Post# 11548

{quote} i think, regardless. if you can tolerate the 70ish pips stop and accept a 1:1 R:R. id be interested in that if it was a shorter TF.
Good point, thank you!

Pete

JCMPete May 16, 2019 4:28am | Post# 11549

{quote} As Alesiosc said, might be a good hammer, but the risk to reward isn't there for me.
Noted...thanks Rub

Pete

Szpons May 16, 2019 4:32am | Post# 11550

Just watched GBPNZD drop like a rock over the last couple of hours. There was a entry right off previous resistance, trendline, etc. etc. and I didn't take it. Starting to think it's time to walk away, at least for awhile. {image}
Why? Was it too late when you saw it go down?

Szpons May 16, 2019 5:01am | Post# 11551

1 Attachment(s)
GbpUsd Analysis: Price currently at bottom of WCC support. I'll be watching the Boss and Worker closes closely. Regards Pete {image}
Are you thinking about a move down there?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 59 KB

Mhons May 16, 2019 5:05am | Post# 11552

1 Attachment(s)
Good job folks,
cannot say much to long timeframes I do not trade them for now

Trend trading for now, done for today

Stay humble

Green pips to all

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsaIndM1.png
Size: 46 KB

Rub May 16, 2019 5:10am | Post# 11553

{quote} Why? Was it too late when you saw it go down?
No I saw the signal, and just didn't put the trade in, even though it was blinding obvious.

Mhons May 16, 2019 5:18am | Post# 11554

{quote} No I saw the signal, and just didn't put the trade in, even though it was blinding obvious.
From my perspective it was good call, it was before London open at GPB has often fake movements before London open, especially 1 hour before, but this PA was really clean and nice, and you could see it after 1-2-3 correction (bull trap) that bears stepped in and took control over price,closed below strat shadow and PRICE went down to support

Mhons May 16, 2019 5:21am | Post# 11555

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} No I saw the signal, and just didn't put the trade in, even though it was blinding obvious.
And screen to illustrate it

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDM15.png
Size: 41 KB

Alesiosc May 16, 2019 5:25am | Post# 11556

Rub, I humbly suggest you get hold of the e-book for TITZ and listen to it over and over again. Over time I'm sure some of the points will sink in.

My work has been taking me to Gatwick, Heathrow and Luton recently and on the 3 and 4 hour drives back to Manchester I've been listening to the book. Given it is 8hrs long the return journey comes in handy. I cant say I have grasped anything 100% but I just know there is stuff in here that I can benefit from. Dont just give it a once over, give some time Rub

Mhons May 16, 2019 7:28am | Post# 11557

1 Attachment(s)
Good job folks, cannot say much to long timeframes I do not trade them for now Trend trading for now, done for today Stay humble Green pips to all {image}
Broke rules for today and traded also late London session, but when you see this smooth PA you have to pull the trigger, but now really stopped to prevent overtrading (walking on water) because emotions are so high

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsaIndM1.png
Size: 63 KB

Mhons May 17, 2019 4:49am | Post# 11558

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Broke rules for today and traded also late London session, but when you see this smooth PA you have to pull the trigger, but now really stopped to prevent overtrading (walking on water) because emotions are so high {image}
Hello all,
last trade for this week, leaving for the weekend.

Green pips to all

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsaIndM123.png
Size: 47 KB

Alesiosc May 17, 2019 8:25am | Post# 11559

Does anyone have any experience with Trade Explorer.

EDIT: just wondering if id be wasting my time setting it up or could it be benficial combined with .xl or is it just like the reports offered in metatrader 4.

thanks

JCMPete May 17, 2019 10:31am | Post# 11560

{quote} Are you thinking about a move down there? {image}
Yes, That is exactly what I am thinking about...Weekly close if it stays on tracks bodes well for a downward break

Regards
Pete

© Forex Factory