Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

HappyTrend Feb 8, 2019 9:30pm | Post# 10281

Anyone else done their analysis for the week? I like the look of selling AUD and NZD, mostly everything else is ranging I think.
Im going to do it in saturday night or sunday in the morning.

Lets pick 2 pairs each one and lets post it.

(I dont want to spam with analysis of all currencies haha.. you chose and tell me what pair to post it )

What u think?

Suran Feb 8, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 10282

{quote} Im going to do it in saturday night or sunday in the morning. Lets pick 2 pairs each one and lets post it. (I dont want to spam with analysis of all currencies haha.. you chose and tell me what pair to post it ) What u think?
I second that proposal. good for our learning.

Rub Feb 8, 2019 9:59pm | Post# 10283

3 Attachment(s)
Well here's my take on EURNZD.

Big boss: Ranging between 1.6550 and 1.7550 for the last couple of years, and half that in the last few months. Big sell off in November last year followed by a range.

Boss: Tested the level of the 200ema, and lower side of the range from early 2017. Closed as a bullish engulfing bar from the support. Approximately 200 pips to run to next resistance I have marked.

Worker: Closed inside the strat shadow with two doji after the bullish engulfing in mid week. I would like to see a retest of 1.6650 area to enter, but it might just rocket off. I see it as having made a substantial move, and price is now paused.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDMonthly.png
Size: 36 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDWeekly.png
Size: 47 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDDaily.png
Size: 32 KB

Scrumy Feb 9, 2019 7:59am | Post# 10284

10 Attachment(s)
Anyone else done their analysis for the week? I like the look of selling AUD and NZD, mostly everything else is ranging I think.
Here is my EOW (end of week) analysis regarding Weekly Control Candles.
Those Pairs qualify for Basic PASR for next week on H1/H4.

Order according to Strat's volatility list.

Be aware that only on the weekend, a WCC Bar(1) can exist (like on GBPNZD) - as soon as the new week starts it will be WCC Bar(2). As there can't be a WCC without another bar closing inside of it.

Let me know if you find this useful or if I am spaming the thread.

GBPNZD WCC Bar(1)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDWeekly.png
Size: 63 KB

GPBAUD WCC Bar(2)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDWeekly.png
Size: 68 KB

GBPJPY WCC Bar(2)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYWeekly.png
Size: 63 KB

GBPCAD WCC Bar(5)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADWeekly.png
Size: 65 KB

EURAUD WCC Bar(3)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDWeekly.png
Size: 75 KB

GBPUSD WCC Bar(2)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDWeekly.png
Size: 74 KB

EURJPY WCC Bar(5)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYWeekly.png

USDJPY WCC Bar(5)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYWeekly.png

USDCAD WCC Bar(1)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADWeekly.png
Size: 69 KB

CADJPY WCC Bar(1)
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYWeekly.png
Size: 89 KB

(will do another post, as only 10 images can be attached to one post).

Scrumy Feb 9, 2019 8:02am | Post# 10285

5 Attachment(s)
{quote} Here is my EOW (end of week) analysis regarding Weekly Control Candles. Those Pairs qualify for Basic PASR for next week on H1/H4. Order according to Strat's volatility list. Be aware that only on the weekend, a WCC Bar(1) can exist (like on GBPNZD) - as soon as the new week starts it will be WCC Bar(2). As there can't be a WCC without another bar closing inside of it. Let me know if you find this useful or if I am spaming the thread. GBPNZD WCC Bar(1) {image} GPBAUD WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPJPY WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPCAD WCC Bar(5) {image} EURAUD WCC Bar(3) {image} GBPUSD WCC Bar(2) {image} EURJPY WCC Bar(5) {image} USDJPY WCC Bar(5) {image} USDCAD WCC Bar(1) {image} CADJPY WCC Bar(1) {image} (will do another post, as only 10 images can be attached to one post).
Part 2

AUDCAD WCC Bar(5)
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCADWeekly.png
Size: 74 KB

AUDNZD WCC Bar(9)
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDWeekly.png
Size: 90 KB

EURGBP WCC Bar(2)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPWeekly.png
Size: 59 KB

NZDCAD WCC Bar(10)
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCADWeekly.png
Size: 84 KB

EURUSD WCC Bar(7)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDWeekly.png
Size: 72 KB

JCMPete Feb 9, 2019 11:17am | Post# 10286

2 Attachment(s)
Well here's my take on EURNZD. Big boss: Ranging between 1.6550 and 1.7550 for the last couple of years, and half that in the last few months. Big sell off in November last year followed by a range. Boss: Tested the level of the 200ema, and lower side of the range from early 2017. Closed as a bullish engulfing bar from the support. Approximately 200 pips to run to next resistance I have marked. Worker: Closed inside the strat shadow with two doji after the bullish engulfing in mid week. I would like to see a retest of 1.6650 area to enter, but it...
Hi Rub

It seems to me that the Big Boss has an executive decision coming up. In the interim the Boss has a confirmed low in place...maybe starting to turn up into the Big Boss medium term up trend? Also Big Boss Strat Shadow is positive...but then as you have pointed out, how much space is there for a trade to develop? It all feels a bit constricted to me at the moment, and as you said price seems to be paused for now, so methinks, lets wait for the Big Boss to show the way.

Regards
Pete
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 94 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 103 KB

JCMPete Feb 9, 2019 12:22pm | Post# 10287

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Here is my EOW (end of week) analysis regarding Weekly Control Candles. Those Pairs qualify for Basic PASR for next week on H1/H4. Order according to Strat's volatility list. Be aware that only on the weekend, a WCC Bar(1) can exist (like on GBPNZD) - as soon as the new week starts it will be WCC Bar(2). As there can't be a WCC without another bar closing inside of it. Let me know if you find this useful or if I am spaming the thread. GBPNZD WCC Bar(1) {image} GPBAUD WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPJPY WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPCAD WCC Bar(5) {image} EURAUD WCC Bar(3) {image} GBPUSD WCC Bar(2) {image} EURJPY WCC Bar(5) {image} USDJPY WCC Bar(5) {image} USDCAD WCC Bar(1) {image} CADJPY WCC Bar(1) {image} (will do another post, as only 10 images can be attached to one post).
Hi Scrumy

It is good to be able to identify Weekly Control Candles but in my mind the question is, what do we want to do with a WCC? That is if we understand what a WCC means. (Talking about me, not you And thank you for posting the charts with WCC's that got me on this train of thought!)

Lets look at at it from a Boss swing perspective. A confirmed Boss swing high or low is usually done and dusted within a couple of candles, two ,three or a few more which brings us into WCC Territory. Within a WCC price really is at rest until the higher powers decide which way price should go. So it could eventually be a confirmed high or low or price can continue on its way...the thing is we dont know.

This leaves us with two choices. Trade within the WCC or wait for the powers that be to decide what they want to do and follow in their footsteps outside the WCC. trading weekly swings my choice would be to wait and trade the executive decision.

But then again, there are opportunties within, especially when the bosses have given us some pointers. Lets look at the EurJpy WCC you pointed out.

1. The Big Boss Immediate Trend is down with a Depth Gauge probing the limits.
  2. The Boss has a WCC in place and acknowleges the bottom probe
  3. BUT this is not all... within the the WCC, near the top of the WCC we have a Boss BEEB which in its own right would have been a confirmed high if it was not confined within a WCC. However in my mind this confirmes the Boss downswing from the confirmed high in September...and shall we say, Bob's your Auntie?

Now where was I... sorry ...Its a Saturday night in sunny South Africa and my weekly (dare we say Boss) bottle of Red is doing its thing mellowing me out..oh yes! I think I need to refill my glass

(If I'm not making sense I'll blame it on the Boss I am yust following instructions...hic!)

Regards
Pete
Click to Enlarge

Size: 108 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 106 KB

JCMPete Feb 9, 2019 1:04pm | Post# 10288

[quote=dashurry;11981777]Good evening Mr.Strat, THERE IS NOTHING MORE VALUABLE FOR ME IN THIS WORD THAN MY TIME AND MY DAUGHTER

Hi Dashurry

Welcome to the thread....and my friend, your line above is one serious statement....and if you are serious about the statement, you are are in the right place!

1. Forget about the past, where you have been and bought with the hope of finding the Holy Grail
  2. Focus on reading this and especially focus on reading the old thread. Time is valuable, right? so spend it wisely! It will take you at least a year to make sense of it ....so you can either waste it, or read and learn, your choice.
  3. Commitment is all you need, the buck stops here my friend. The time is yours to invest and your daughter will reap what you choose to invest...choose wisely.
  4. And remember, there are no short cuts. This thread evolved over a decade. You have to do the catching up...
  5. But, there is always a But, not so? But this time we wil be here with you every step of the way as long as you are willing to put in the effort and time (You said that time is important to you, right?) and you will find that Strat our Sensei will kick your butt right into your Holy Grail....oops! That does not sound quite right... Me thinks me butt is in line for some serious arse kicking!
  6. No, what I am saying is, put in the time, put in the effort, ask when you are uncertain about something and Strat will help you find your unique trading style within PASR... and we will all learn along with you, Welcome!

Regards
Pete

Francl Feb 9, 2019 4:01pm | Post# 10289

[quote=dashurry;11981777]Good evening Mr.Strat, a co-worker (21 years old) always came with new cars at work (BMW xyz Coupe), the next day (BMW X7 SUV) or even with (Porsche Cayenne SUV) and i started wondering "OK. WTF. How did he managed to get all those cars?!" At this time i dint know him and i wos not aware of his age...after awhile being in this new Construction Co.....

Hi Dashurry

welcome to the thread, I have in some way similair history, finaly I found this thread, we just have to be patient and persistent than succes will come in the future.

regards

Igor

LuisRicardo Feb 9, 2019 4:14pm | Post# 10290

1 Attachment(s)
Well here's my take on EURNZD. Big boss: Ranging between 1.6550 and 1.7550 for the last couple of years, and half that in the last few months. Big sell off in November last year followed by a range. Boss: Tested the level of the 200ema, and lower side of the range from early 2017. Closed as a bullish engulfing bar from the support. Approximately 200 pips to run to next resistance I have marked. Worker: Closed inside the strat shadow with two doji after the bullish engulfing in mid week. I would like to see a retest of 1.6650 area to enter, but it...
Hi Rub, I have different view on that pair looking for short
Green circle are target
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20190209_170317.jpg
Size: 390 KB

Francl Feb 9, 2019 4:32pm | Post# 10291

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, I will try dollar index, just for learning proces

Big boss: immediate trend up, Strat shadow positive, made new swing high, price above all 3 EMAs
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY_big_boss.png
Size: 68 KB

Boss: long term up trend, immediate term- break up from consolidation, also closed above WCC and 20 EMA, Strat shadow positiveClick to Enlarge

Name: DXY_boss.png
Size: 47 KB

Worker: up trend, this week confirmed higher swing low, closed above WCC and previous swing high, Strat shadow positive. I will watch for continuation of trend and pull back to Start shadow, if PA proper than long with target at 1st supply , resistance 97- 97,60, which is also boss swing high, if this is taken out than countinuation of uptrend is possible
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY_worker.png
Size: 60 KB

if I look this index somehow better see situation on USD pairs like EURUSD...., just IMHO

regards
Igor

HappyTrend Feb 9, 2019 5:26pm | Post# 10292

3 Attachment(s)
USDMXN

BigBoss: Price ranging, didnt make a new high with that bullish candle and now is testing support.

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdmxn bigboss.png
Size: 54 KB

Boss: Is now in a WCC at Support, this time the candle show some buyers.

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdmxn boss.png
Size: 72 KB

Worker: The last BUEB Candle is holding support and resistance in lower timeframe. I want to see a new High and start buying in a lowertimeframe.

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdmxn worker.png
Size: 81 KB

Rub Feb 9, 2019 6:47pm | Post# 10293

{quote} Here is my EOW (end of week) analysis regarding Weekly Control Candles. Those Pairs qualify for Basic PASR for next week on H1/H4. Order according to Strat's volatility list. Be aware that only on the weekend, a WCC Bar(1) can exist (like on GBPNZD) - as soon as the new week starts it will be WCC Bar(2). As there can't be a WCC without another bar closing inside of it. Let me know if you find this useful or if I am spaming the thread. GBPNZD WCC Bar(1) {image} GPBAUD WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPJPY WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPCAD WCC Bar(5) {image}...
That looks correct to me, all in weekly control candles. What's your plan for them though?

{quote} Hi Rub It seems to me that the Big Boss has an executive decision coming up. In the interim the Boss has a confirmed low in place...maybe starting to turn up into the Big Boss medium term up trend? Also Big Boss Strat Shadow is positive...but then as you have pointed out, how much space is there for a trade to develop? It all feels a bit constricted to me at the moment, and as you said price seems to be paused for now, so methinks, lets wait for the Big Boss to show the way. Regards Pete {image} {image}
Thanks Pete. There could be an "ATM" trade in it but I don't think there's much more than a 1:1 R:R anywhere soon. Probably best to leave it for now or trade on a lower time frame.

{quote} Hi Scrumy It is good to be able to identify Weekly Control Candles but in my mind the question is, what do we want to do with a WCC? That is if we understand what a WCC means. (Talking about me, not you And thank you for posting the charts with WCC's that got me on this train of thought!) Lets look at at it from a Boss swing perspective. A confirmed Boss swing high or low is usually done and dusted within a couple of candles, two ,three or a few more which brings us into WCC Territory. Within a WCC price really is at rest until the...
I am inclined toward price will follow the trend on boss and continue down following the price action. The weekly control candle doesn't mean quite as much in this instance. I like to think of it as an easy way of identifying and labeling consolidation.

{quote} Hi Rub, I have different view on that pair looking for short Green circle are target {image}
Can you explain your reasoning? I see a short as going against the range and price action on the boss chart. Not to say it wouldn't work out but I'd like to heard the why of you taking it.

{quote} Hi, I will try dollar index, just for learning proces Big boss: immediate trend up, Strat shadow positive, made new swing high, price above all 3 EMAs {image} Boss: long term up trend, immediate term- break up from consolidation, also closed above WCC and 20 EMA, Strat shadow positive{image} Worker: up trend, this week confirmed higher swing low, closed above WCC and previous swing high, Strat shadow positive. I will watch for continuation of trend and pull back to Start shadow, if PA proper than long with target at 1st supply , resistance...
I don't see anything I can add to that. Pretty much covers everything I would be looking at bar where price is now looks to be resistance (look left on boss).
USDMXN BigBoss: Price ranging, didnt make a new high with that bullish candle and now is testing support. {image} Boss: Is now in a WCC at Support, this time the candle show some buyers. {image} Worker: The last BUEB Candle is holding support and resistance in lower timeframe. I want to see a new High and start buying in a lowertimeframe. {image}
I don't really see buying going on, but buying at the bottom of a range sounds good to me. I see some resistance about 19.50 area (right at the top of where the first zigzag is), so I'd be careful of buying into that.

HappyTrend Feb 9, 2019 6:53pm | Post# 10294

I don't really see buying going on, but buying at the bottom of a range sounds good to me. I see some resistance about 19.50 area (right at the top of where the first zigzag is), so I'd be careful of buying into that.
Yes, Buying at Support (Bottom). To that Distance for sure my position MUST be in breakeven in case if that zone holds resistance.

If you See Worker BUEB is holding and price cant close bellow of it.. neither above of it. Then if i see another BUEB closing Above of WCC top Line, im going to start looking buy in a "Lower TimeFrame" for see if are buyers in there or the Top of WCC is going reverse the price.

Thank you for ur comments.

HappyTrend Feb 9, 2019 6:57pm | Post# 10295

{quote} Hi Rub, I have different view on that pair looking for short Green circle are target {image}
Look the BOSS, Boss close with a BUEB:

Read the comments of Rub:

Boss Swing close BUEB with a Confirmed UP SWING.

In Worker, is trapped inside of StratShadow, and the price from there can close BUEB and start going up or just retest the first support for collect more buy orders (and the sellers second chance for close their positions) And then lets go Up with that BUEB BOSS Uptrend Swing.

Im going to start looking for buys in a lowertimeframe because im not going to fight BOSS BUEB at Support and just confirmed up swing.

LuisRicardo Feb 9, 2019 9:03pm | Post# 10296

{quote} Look the BOSS, Boss close with a BUEB: Read the comments of Rub: {quote} Boss Swing close BUEB with a Confirmed UP SWING. In Worker, is trapped inside of StratShadow, and the price from there can close BUEB and start going up or just retest the first support for collect more buy orders (and the sellers second chance for close their positions) And then lets go Up with that BUEB BOSS Uptrend Swing. Im going to start looking for buys in a lowertimeframe because im not going to fight BOSS BUEB at Support and just confirmed up swing.
What I trying to say is that above are a lot of strong resistance that the price have to fight that I prefere wait short.

huatzhi Feb 9, 2019 11:43pm | Post# 10297

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} What I trying to say is that above are a lot of strong resistance that the price have to fight that I prefere wait short.
I agree that above are a lot of strong resistance that the price have to fight.

I kind of bias short with this pair right now as well but I completely agree with what Pete said right now.

Click to Enlarge

For me I see the big boss as ranging, so after the shooting star, I expect the price to bring me back to bottom of the range.

When price get into SR, it almost always goes into consolidation. Right now BB Strat Shadow confluence with BB SR, this happened.

Click to Enlarge

Size: 77 KB
Boss is currently running same direction with BUOB come in. BUOB make a new low and close only slightly above the week high, so I am not sure it really "confirm the swing change", probably I haven't be able to see beyond the candle. However I think I see what I needed to see. above it is SR confluence with Strat Shadow.

I think there probably will be better pairs to trade outside of this for now.

BeyondTheSea Feb 10, 2019 3:44am | Post# 10298

BREXIT {image}
I might have stayed in but still voted out...

BeyondTheSea Feb 10, 2019 3:54am | Post# 10299

{quote} Here is my EOW (end of week) analysis regarding Weekly Control Candles. Those Pairs qualify for Basic PASR for next week on H1/H4. Order according to Strat's volatility list. Be aware that only on the weekend, a WCC Bar(1) can exist (like on GBPNZD) - as soon as the new week starts it will be WCC Bar(2). As there can't be a WCC without another bar closing inside of it. Let me know if you find this useful or if I am spaming the thread. GBPNZD WCC Bar(1) {image} GPBAUD WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPJPY WCC Bar(2) {image} GBPCAD WCC Bar(5) {image}...
Hi Scrumy

Just because it is a WCC does not mean it qualifies for anything. Price determines at those levels (which WILL change) what a BASIC PASR trade is. Time frame dependant on your trading style and the time frame you are trading, not necessarily a WCC level. Look for confluence and don't just trade the level from H1 and H4.

GBP can and will go anywhere at the minute.

BeyondTheSea Feb 10, 2019 4:08am | Post# 10300

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I agree that above are a lot of strong resistance that the price have to fight. I kind of bias short with this pair right now as well but I completely agree with what Pete said right now. {image} For me I see the big boss as ranging, so after the shooting star, I expect the price to bring me back to bottom of the range. When price get into SR, it almost always goes into consolidation. Right now BB Strat Shadow confluence with BB SR, this happened. {image} Boss is currently running same direction with BUOB come in. BUOB make a new low and...
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDH4.png
Size: 49 KB

I concur but watching with interest...

Price is now at the top of the 06.02 worker and failing to move higher currently. Who is squeezed and failing pain, who is squeezing and why? We shall see...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDDaily.png
Size: 39 KB

© Forex Factory