Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Strat's PASR Long Term, Stress Free Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708441)

Suran Feb 7, 2019 8:13pm | Post# 10261

BREXIT {image}
He he.. I wonder..

Suran Feb 7, 2019 8:24pm | Post# 10262

{quote} OMG.... Right now i just tell my girlfriend that im not going to her house because i need study for our future! Edit: DEPTH GAUGES is the same of Periscope, right? In the Old Thread do u have any other name talking about Depth Gauges/Periscope?

DEPTH GAUGES is the same of Periscope

DEPTH GAUGE is upside down of PERISCOPE. I don't think there is any other names to it. But, better make sure

Suranga

Rub Feb 8, 2019 2:00am | Post# 10263

{quote} I dont care if your comments are rude or not Me, rude? No way, I just tell it like it is like all true Yorkshire men! That Hammer is telling you LOTS of information - go back and study DEPTH GAUGES
Nothing wrong with calling a spade a f***ing shovel.

{quote} entered when it started to show a higher high. M5 trend was down, Ben - this was just a pull back to the Strat Shadow
Caught myself trying to pick it turning back in the direction of the last day. Need to remember to follow the trend on the time frame I'm trading.

{quote} DEPTH GAUGES is the same of Periscope DEPTH GAUGE is upside down of PERISCOPE. I don't think there is any other names to it. But, better make sure Suranga
Looks like you're on the ball there.

EDIT: spelling is shocking bad.....

bistolis Feb 8, 2019 4:42am | Post# 10264

BREXIT {image}
ahahahaha

forexdg Feb 8, 2019 7:51am | Post# 10265

hi strat and all
please alow me ask a few questions
{image}
big hammer wasnt a exit? buyers is there at that time and is that not time to exit?
{image}
and here in gbpcad is not consolidation?? dont you/we need trends?

Szpons Feb 8, 2019 8:54am | Post# 10266

hi strat and all please alow me ask a few questions {quote} big hammer wasnt a exit? buyers is there at that time and is that not time to exit? {quote} and here in gbpcad is not consolidation?? dont you/we need trends?
Please add charts. Mark the hammer, mark the consolidation that you are referring to.
More clarity will enable everybody to learn and you'll get answers you need.

strat Feb 8, 2019 9:52am | Post# 10267

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 63 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 9:54am | Post# 10268

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 52 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 10:01am | Post# 10269

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 55 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 10:03am | Post# 10270

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 55 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 10:06am | Post# 10271

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 60 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 10:09am | Post# 10272

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 53 KB

strat Feb 8, 2019 10:12am | Post# 10273

That's it - M5 trading all done and dusted in 1 hour 10 minutes!

Time for LIFE!

JCMPete Feb 8, 2019 11:13am | Post# 10274

{quote} 93 looks to be a good target. But there is a better target indicated, Pete
Hi Strat

Yes, I agree, the bottom of the Depth Gauge is definitely a better target.

Regards
Pete

JCMPete Feb 8, 2019 11:22am | Post# 10275

{quote} I think it will be wise to wait for this week's Boss Candle to show the way All that studying did you good, Pete!
Thank you Strat....for providing plebs like me the opportunity to study and learn from a true Master of his Trade...

Just Call Me ... Apprentice Pete

JCMPete Feb 8, 2019 11:33am | Post# 10276

{quote} DEPTH GAUGES is the same of Periscope DEPTH GAUGE is upside down of PERISCOPE. I don't think there is any other names to it. But, better make sure Suranga
Hi Suranga and HT

Agreed, you can see a periscope as from a submarine raising its periscope above the sea. In this case indicating how high price can go. A Depth Gauge is the opposite, think of dropping knotted lead lines overboard to determine how deep the ocean floor is below your boat. In this case indicating how low price can go.

Regards
Pete

JCMPete Feb 8, 2019 12:07pm | Post# 10277

{quote} Thanks for the reply Happytrend, I fully intend to.

Hi Tradman

Time invested in reading both the threads will prove its value over and over....with time. There is a magnitude of information that is not always obvious at first sight. Remember, we are talking about a thread that evolved from 2009. This is a decade of learning that cannot be distilled in one or two questions and posts. Personally, I have been reading and re-reading since April last year...and I am just scratching the surface of the fount of knowledge just waiting to be unearthed.

So, from me, and to all willing to learn newcomers, welcome to the thread. Put in the effort to read, try to understand and then if you don't understand, post your question with charts to support your question and you will find a willing community of learners and mentors to take your hand on your journey to become a proficient trader.

Regards
Pete

JCMPete Feb 8, 2019 12:35pm | Post# 10278

{image}
Hi Strat

Looks like you called the ceiling, we need to keep an eye on the basement....

Regards
pete

dashurry Feb 8, 2019 2:39pm | Post# 10279

Good evening Mr.Strat,

a co-worker (21 years old) always came with new cars at work (BMW xyz Coupe), the next day (BMW X7 SUV) or even with (Porsche Cayenne SUV) and i started wondering "OK. WTF. How did he managed to get all those cars?!" At this time i dint know him and i wos not aware of his age...after awhile being in this new Construction Company i came to know him as we had been deployed on the same Construction side. I dint show interest even if i do have inside me the feeling to ask because i think it will just show in his/her point of view that i am jelly of what he/she has so, most of the time i dont ask. SO,after some nasty remarks about the person leading the Construction workplace, as typical from construction worker, we ended up talking about money and he told me that his father has made the most money with Forex and teached him what he knew and thats how he managed to earn "some" money for himself, of course with the help or supervision of his father, i would say. Anyway at the end of the working shift he wos kind and drove me home and flashed his bank account with to many number followed by zero for a 21 years old or better said young people im wos used to. This all happened 3 months ago.

I went home and started looking some Youtube videos about this forex thing but stepped on to many information that were misleading me "no good" direction.
Like for example i started with Adam Khoo, Ricky Gutierrez (which later on i found to be a scam), Navin Prithyani and so on than i kept searching for how to spot S/R until i found two channels which helped me recongnize that the "teaching" of those person mentioned above where leading me to the wrong direction.

Ok now this two channel are InvictusFX which he bases his trading on Price Action and WyseTrade Course i have bought.

But i kept hearing the same thing over and over "PA is the key", "Holy Grail" and so on, which fucked myself so hard in my mind that took me in the wrong directions once again. I searched for this called "PA" but nothing described it properly for my obfuscated mind and i fell for Signals from Telegram Groups advertising for they 90% Win Rate and giving out Free aswell Premium Paid Signals. At this time i lost 1 Month of my time.( Little side note- THERE IS NOTHING MORE VALUABLE FOR ME IN THIS WORD THAN MY TIME AND MY DAUGHTER)
Which made me very angry becouse my deep inside kept telling me telling to start LEARNING and not being lazy and sitting on other opinions. The voice inside my head whose pulsing like my hearth in my chest telling me " This Way you wont make any money, in 2-3 years you will sit here waiting for signals;many times the signal leaded me to almost blow my account and those fuckerz had 0-1 spread on the given out Trades and me sitting on 45-60 Spread on my Broker hunting my SLs.

Than to make it short i started to trade with EAs- just to find out they are not reliable sources. im a naive person.

BUT those EA where on this forum and while searching for the right direction once again and so angry inside and stressed out i found this PASR thread you made in 2009.

I started reading but with no interess anymore . I kept saying myself "Oh man im gonna waste so much time reading this , to just find out in the end this wont help me at all"--- guess what? leaving something untested or better open is not in my DNA so i kept coming back AND....

Mr Start please listen to this words- I finally see SOMETHING!
i would hug you if i could to show you my appreciation. You and all those people at that Thread are helping me so much. i started 2 weeks ago and im at Page 36 atm.
At around Page 26 i asked myself if you were still alive and than after some quick researches i found you here.

My goal is to finish reading and absorbing what you teached there and come here as i would love to answer your questions when you test us like:
March 10 2009

I have not shown how I identified 94.21 but all will be revealed in good time. Suffice it to say, everything you need is staring at you on that Weekly chart.

Rock n Roll,
Strat

Again Thank you for existing.

Rub Feb 8, 2019 8:46pm | Post# 10280

Anyone else done their analysis for the week? I like the look of selling AUD and NZD, mostly everything else is ranging I think.

© Forex Factory