Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned due to complaints) Paradox (Daily timeframe) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=708151)

Noor16 Oct 19, 2017 2:49pm | Post# 41

1 Attachment(s)
Open trades today: EURUSD USDCAD GBPJPY AUDNZD Cheers

GBPJPY signal is disappear
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2.png
Size: 60 KB

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 2:58pm | Post# 42

{quote} GBPJPY signal is disappear {image}
It has already been established that the arrow repaints. Just take the signals at the end/start of new candle. That arrow gives a good indication of the trend. If next day the arrow disspaears thats because of market conditions, not because of indicator.

I hope is pretty clear now. Just follow the rules:

1) Take the trades at the end/start of new cadle
2) Next day at the end/start of new candle close previous trades and take the new ones

Pretty simple, no more than 10 minutes.

dove_alliance Oct 19, 2017 3:47pm | Post# 43

{quote} Hi cocolizo, and thank you for sharing this! I have a question , i didn't understand what is the paradox purple: What is and how it work? How can i read this indicator?
This trader stoled the indicators from the Paradox System https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515 This is why you do not understand it because it does not belong with what he is trying to sell you guys.

jmmac Oct 19, 2017 4:19pm | Post# 44

Hi,
Is it written somewhere in the rules of this forum that you cannot do what cocolizo67 did?

I see it done all the time without consequences. He used publically available indicators and gave credits to the original thread and authors. Unless there are explicit rules that forbid what happened, this seems unjustified...

Jaime

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 4:21pm | Post# 45

{quote} This trader stoled the indicators from the Paradox System https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515 This is why you do not understand it because it does not belong with what he is trying to sell you guys.
I have just seen your post on my thread.
Apparently you think that been a senior member gives you the right to threaten and treat people like you want. Maybe you have been in this forum for a long time and hidden behind a keyboard gives you the courage to say anything you want. But the real world doesnīt work that way. So first drop the condescending tone.. I am not your friend or your son, so be careful how you answer me because I havenīt disrespect you.

I have not stolen anything from you. All the indicators are FREE on your thread. If you donīt want people to use them then include an expiration date and a live account restriction. You have completely misunderstood my intentions. If you check all my other threads, my only intentions in this forum has been to help people become profitable. I have shared Eas, indicators and systems for free asking nothing for exchange.

I contacted you before via PM, and I only received threats and lack of respect without even listening to my proposals. If you are not open to new ideas and ways to improve a system, then thatīs your problem, but donīt come to me acting like you know me and call me a thief. You can keep going with all the threatens you want, but I will keep in my effort to help traders. I have been in the forex market long enough and I really donīt have anything to prove to you.

This will be my last answer on this topic.

Anyone else who wants to join the journey is welcome

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 4:26pm | Post# 46

1 Attachment(s)
Closed yesterdayīs trades for 13% up
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 12 KB

Joseph95 Oct 19, 2017 4:53pm | Post# 47

Hi cocolizo, what is the paradox purple? How it works and how can i read it? Thank you

Cheers

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 4:59pm | Post# 48

Hi cocolizo, what is the paradox purple? How it works and how can i read it? Thank you Cheers
That would requiere an answer that has nothing to do with this thread. If you want to learn more about the indicators go here:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515

The answer you are looking for is explained in the first pages of that thread, which tells me you didnīt even bother to look it.

In fact, we only trade the arrows here, so you donīt need to understandd anything. Donīt ask the same question please.

kimj1973 Oct 19, 2017 5:07pm | Post# 49

Closed yesterdayīs trades for 13% up {image}
WHat trades did you take today. I only got arrow on USDCHF ????

Aqvila Oct 19, 2017 5:58pm | Post# 50

Yes, me too. So i took a sell on usdchf

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 6:52pm | Post# 51

{quote} WHat trades did you take today. I only got arrow on USDCHF ????
Yes. USDCHF short today.

hibra68 Oct 19, 2017 7:13pm | Post# 52

Live micro account up 26% since yesterday.

hibra68 Oct 19, 2017 10:52pm | Post# 53

Live micro account now at 33 percent since yesterday.

cocolizo67 Oct 19, 2017 10:56pm | Post# 54

Live micro account now at 33 percent since yesterday.
Posting random numbers is not benefitial for anybody. Please attach some charts to your posts. And by the way, 33% in 1 day is way too much leverage. You are not following proper MM rules.

hibra68 Oct 19, 2017 11:35pm | Post# 55

{quote} Posting random numbers is not benefitial for anybody. Please attach some charts to your posts. And by the way, 33% in 1 day is way too much leverage. You are not following proper MM rules.
I know that.

Its just a small account.

I had left $3.84 cents now it is up to $5.16

I am just testing this thing to its limit.

I cant attach charts right now because I am not trading it with mt4 just using mt4 to enter trades.

I am using broker based platform.

Traffex Oct 20, 2017 12:49am | Post# 56

I didn't receive any signal for this day, neither USDCHF. Different broker?

I think, you can use this method not only for daily charts, but also shorter timeframes (4h, 1h).

hibra68 Oct 20, 2017 1:23am | Post# 57

I didn't receive any signal for this day, neither USDCHF. Different broker? I think, you can use this method not only for daily charts, but also shorter timeframes (4h, 1h).
Yes you are right you can use for different timeframes, but dont forget even the daily arrow repaints.

So be cautious.
But the 4hr might give you early entry to long term (daily) entry.

Noor16 Oct 20, 2017 1:28am | Post# 58

I didn't receive any signal for this day, neither USDCHF. Different broker? I think, you can use this method not only for daily charts, but also shorter timeframes (4h, 1h).
Brother ur everything is ok , But don't forget this arrow is repaint , when market will be gone against then arrow will be disappear .

Traffex Oct 20, 2017 3:18am | Post# 59

I made 4 1h-trades last hour, all were losses.

aaven Oct 20, 2017 3:55am | Post# 60

I made 4 1h-trades last hour, all were losses.
Traffex,

Could you please some charts. It would be helpful.

Thanks

© Forex Factory