Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/707034-ftmocom-funding-for-serious-traders)

mizi123 Apr 3, 2020 1:57am | Post# 1421

{quote} Good stuff.. Just a query if passed the verification in less than 30 days, say 15 trading days, will FTMO wait to compete 30 days before the final account analysis ?? Thanks.
Nope imidietly will send you an verification i did it for 10 days challange!

Patje Apr 3, 2020 2:33am | Post# 1422

I think the main reason they want to use us the ftmo platform, has to do with copying the trades as only there own platform has the same data feed, so the spreads are equal and latency off copying isn't so much different. At the start I really loved the platform, atm spreads are quite high sometimes. I think in the future they will probably just offer there own platform because the demo accounts via brokers are not a real representation of current conditions... That said, I use there ftmo platform to test new systems because of the data feed.

Patje Apr 5, 2020 5:24am | Post# 1423

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are all safe in this virus situation. Being a lonely trader is certainly a safer job nowadays. {quote} Hi Notatrader, Letís image that you donít want any withdrawal and you make 100$k profit so your total balance is 200$k. In this case you can lose 110k$ in total, but you are allowed to lose only 5% (5000$) of the initial capital any single day. {quote} Hi rebe1, the setting is default for each broker. Please see this link: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/what-are-the...pecifications/ {quote} We always take...
Can I ask you when the ctrader ftmo/lmax choice will be available?

esholb829 Apr 5, 2020 7:15pm | Post# 1424

Hey all, just joined Forex Factory and this is my first post. I thought this would be a good place to start.

I am excited to say I have just signed up for the $25K FTMO challenge and hope to become a funded trader by the end of the month. I will try to remember to come back here and post about my experience/results. Wish me luck!

Rmg Apr 6, 2020 7:18am | Post# 1425

{quote} Can I ask you when the ctrader ftmo/lmax choice will be available?
Have you tried Purple/ctrader?
I want to give it a try.

Patje Apr 6, 2020 7:46am | Post# 1426

{quote} Have you tried Purple/ctrader? I want to give it a try.
No not that one, use ctrader for a few years already and like it a lot, the reason I didn't try purple was low leverage but with ftmo 100 is standard so in that case it might be a good option... They mentioned in a video that they also want a "own" ctrader ftmo/lmax platform if they will release that in the near future I will try a challenge I think

Rmg Apr 6, 2020 7:53am | Post# 1427

{quote} No not that one, use ctrader for a few years already and like it a lot, the reason I didn't try purple was low leverage but with ftmo 100 is standard so in that case it might be a good option... They mentioned in a video that they also want a "own" ctrader ftmo/lmax platform if they will release that in the near future I will try a challenge I think
when i tried leverage says 1:100 for purple trading, are you looking for more?

Patje Apr 6, 2020 8:05am | Post# 1428

{quote} when i tried leverage says 1:100 for purple trading, are you looking for more?
100 is fine.... I ment when I open a account directly via purple...

Rmg Apr 6, 2020 8:50am | Post# 1429

{quote} 100 is fine.... I ment when I open a account directly via purple...
OK, thanks.
Good luck.

Ak386 Apr 6, 2020 10:39am | Post# 1430

Can somebody please suggest me the best broker for scalping? And the best broker to operate for FTMO?

1odi Apr 7, 2020 12:55pm | Post# 1431

1 Attachment(s)
i was long on gold, then that happened, LOL fucking lmax, i ckecked all the other brokers like pro, ic, fxcm, oanda etc.... only on lmax happend...i m glad i ain t on challenge cos i would ve broke the laptop.. talking about ripping people off..ofc they gonna say that the enviroment, high volatility etc, this and that..how come only this broker s affected lol..what a BS. 100 pips drop on low volume, no news, no speaches, nothing... just plain stop hunting cos they can...good luck traders on lmax on funded or challenges, rest in peace!
ps: i checked the hourly candle s spread lmax had 144 pips red candle while most of the other brokers from 80 to 90 pips... if ur tradind for a while u have some idea of what that means...cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: lmax ripoff.png
Size: 52 KB

Neoking Apr 7, 2020 12:58pm | Post# 1432

When I see that word... I run!!!! Don't trust that broker guys, please keep away.

SirOrigami Apr 7, 2020 1:46pm | Post# 1433

1 Attachment(s)
i was long on gold, then that happened, LOL fucking lmax, i ckecked all the other brokers like pro, ic, fxcm, oanda etc.... only on lmax happend...i m glad i ain t on challenge cos i would ve broke the laptop.. talking about ripping people off..ofc they gonna say that the enviroment, high volatility etc, this and that..how come only this broker s affected lol..what a BS. 100 pips drop on low volume, no news, no speaches, nothing... just plain stop hunting cos they can...good luck traders on lmax on funded or challenges, rest in peace! ps: i checked...
I am using LMAX Feed, i dont have that spike
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 18 KB

1odi Apr 7, 2020 1:48pm | Post# 1434

{quote} I am using LMAX Feed, i dont have that spike {image}
are u on ftmo demo or real challenge etc? or ur own acct? and can u show us the logo of lmax? just to make sure that s not another broker..thanks

SirOrigami Apr 7, 2020 1:56pm | Post# 1435

{quote} are u on ftmo demo or real challenge etc? or ur own acct? and can u show me the logo of lmax? just to make sure that s not anther broker..
Its Darwinex, Using LMAX Data Feed, Private account

Ak386 Apr 7, 2020 1:57pm | Post# 1436

Can somebody please suggest me the best broker for scalping? And the best broker to operate for FTMO?

1odi, stop hunting it's a very strong word, Can you show the photos of the other brokers?

1odi Apr 7, 2020 1:59pm | Post# 1437

{quote} Its Darwinex, Using LMAX Data Feed, Private account
ok thanks, i d be curious if the guys with real challenges or funded accounts in here(if there are any) have had that spike on gold dollar with ftmo lmax.

SirOrigami Apr 7, 2020 2:04pm | Post# 1438

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ok thanks, i d be curious if the guys with real challenges or funded accounts in here(if there are any) have had that spike on gold dollar with ftmo lmax.

This is my Admiral markets account, FTMO
Click to Enlarge

Size: 38 KB

1odi Apr 7, 2020 2:04pm | Post# 1439

Can somebody please suggest me the best broker for scalping? And the best broker to operate for FTMO? 1odi, stop hunting it's a very strong word, Can you show the photos of the other brokers?
can t u look them up dude? u can just use trading view platform, lots of different brokers with data feed there
and stop hunting isn t a strong word lol, it s a very common practice also called as a shakeout.. which ussually happens in volatile times, during high news impact etc.. but ussually u also see volume spikes aasociated with hammers or pins like that 1, cos that signifies demand and that there s buying involved...long story short that for me is very unusual..on the screenshot that i just posted u can see volume actually dropping on such a larg spike, volume meaning activity in the market.. so my question is who bought that spike if the volume isn t there and the spike doesn t exists on the other platforms? could be something that happens only on demo accounts with ftmo lmax? i do not know..since origami has a real account and hasn t got that spike..

SirOrigami Apr 7, 2020 2:10pm | Post# 1440

1 Attachment(s)
FTMO LMAX Had this spike YES!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 21 KB

© Forex Factory