Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=707034)

scaniaxforex Oct 19, 2017 4:58am | Post# 21

good Idea and good work at all best of luck, the fees of evaluation will be deposited into a segregated account or in a self personal account ?

do you have a regulation to receive a money or this money will be deposited into the chosen broker account ?

Regards

TraderOtakar Oct 19, 2017 9:33am | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
Lack of discipline? Overtrading? Scratching trades? Check our Mentor Application. Mentor Application is an unique application that helps traders to achieve better results through strengthening their discipline. Works in the Metatrader 4 platform with any broker.

Try the Mentor Application, it may surprise you.

Name:  mentor%20ap.png
Views: 1724
Size:  109 KB

TraderOtakar Oct 19, 2017 9:56am | Post# 23

good Idea and good work at all best of luck, the fees of evaluation will be deposited into a segregated account or in a self personal account ? do you have a regulation to receive a money or this money will be deposited into the chosen broker account ? Regards
Hello Scaniaxforex,

the fee for the Challenge is a fee for our services and is not deposited into any trading accounts. The fee simulates the live trading environment and is refundable with the first profit withdrawal. The trading capital is provided by our company.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Otakar
FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader

TraderOtakar Oct 20, 2017 10:37am | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
Strong discipline is vital for trading. Read our article about 4 Exercises to Strengthen Discipline.

Name:  2017-10-20_1634.png
Views: 1661
Size:  345 KB

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 23, 2017 10:08am | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
Did you know that today´s gap on Dax was 10 points? In the last 1500 days this gap was closed with the probability of 90%. How to use this information?

If the probability of gap being filled is high, it is logical to trade in the direction of the gap. Also, the closing price of the previous day serves as the logical level for determining the profit target.

For more market statistics visit our website and read about the Statistical App.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 90 KB

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 24, 2017 10:10am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
This trader received funding not once, but twice. Read his story.

“The Challenge changed my life,” Writes the Trader Who became the FTMO Trader for the Second Time

This is his Account MetriX.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 4-10-17-metrix3.png
Size: 56 KB

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 25, 2017 11:27am | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
Are you not losing money, but are you also not making any money? Is your trading nowhere? This might just help you.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2107-Small.jpg
Size: 92 KB

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 27, 2017 8:41am | Post# 28

1 Attachment(s)
Do you like logical trading based on statistics? Get our Excel Sheet for free and trade gaps on Dax. Read new article : Dax Statistics.

Name:  obrazek_titulni.png
Views: 1695
Size:  30 KB

rajancr Oct 29, 2017 5:52am | Post# 29

Members,

Please post your experiences that good or bad with FTMO.COM

TraderOtakar Oct 30, 2017 11:54am | Post# 30

Members, Please post your experiences that good or bad with FTMO.COM
Hi Rajancr,

on the international scene we relatively a new project, I hope that some FF members will share their experience with us. If you want to know more about us, try our Free-Trial, where you can try completing our Trading Objectives without risking anything. The link to get the Free-Trial is here:
https://ftmo.com/en/free-trial/

Otakar

TraderOtakar Nov 1, 2017 3:47am | Post# 31

From now on, we will publish our very popular daily analysis (price action, statistics, news) of Dax also in English. You can find the analysis here:

https://ftmo.com/en/dax-1-11-2017/

Otakar

rajancr Nov 1, 2017 5:22am | Post# 32

[quote=TraderOtakar;10447225]From now on, we will publish our very popular daily analysis (price action, statistics, news) of Dax also in English. You can find the analysis here: https://ftmo.com/en/dax-1-11-2017/ Otakar FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader[/quote

rajancr Nov 1, 2017 5:22am | Post# 33

[quote=rajancr;10447594]
From now on, we will publish our very popular daily analysis (price action, statistics, news) of Dax also in English. You can find the analysis here: https://ftmo.com/en/dax-1-11-2017/ Otakar FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader[/quote

Actually, We traders want to know about your genuine approach for doing truthful business, as offered on your website.

We dont want any analysis.
What your company offer through website, that we want practically...
As per your terms, if we passed your conditions, we want our portion, otherwise dont.

So you show your genuinity

TraderOtakar Nov 1, 2017 5:42am | Post# 34

[quote=rajancr;10447597]
{quote} Actually, We traders want to know about your genuine approach for doing truthful business, as offered on your website. We dont want any analysis. What your company offer through website, that we want practically... As per your terms, if we passed your conditions, we want our portion, otherwise dont. So you show your genuinity
Hi Rajancr,

thank you for the comment. if you are not interested in our Dax analysis, just don't read it. For some traders it is useful to see someone else's pre-market preparation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Otakar

rajancr Nov 1, 2017 7:39am | Post# 35

your answer is not completed

Ralffe Nov 1, 2017 8:22am | Post# 36

[quote=rajancr;10447597]
{quote} Actually, We traders want to know about your genuine approach for doing truthful business, as offered on your website. We dont want any analysis. What your company offer through website, that we want practically... As per your terms, if we passed your conditions, we want our portion, otherwise dont. So you show your genuinity
Actually WE do want any analysis & free information this company can offer.

What are you trying to ask FTMO mate. Darned if I can understand your questions.
Have you bothered to study their "Help Center".?
Have you tried the FREE trial to see if you are good enough to trade with them.?

amfels07 Nov 1, 2017 5:01pm | Post# 37

Hi everyone,
i'm just curious if anyone is having success with this program as a testament on their offer..........it sounds like a great plan but i'm just curious if this company is indeed following thru if a trader is successful when meeting their requirements that's all...........websites can put testimonials on their sites but it would be beneficial to have someone from this forum who has traded with them to see if indeed it's a legit program.

thank you
carlos reyes

Ralffe Nov 1, 2017 7:35pm | Post# 38

Hi everyone, i'm just curious if anyone is having success with this program as a testament on their offer..........it sounds like a great plan but i'm just curious if this company is indeed following thru if a trader is successful when meeting their requirements that's all...........websites can put testimonials on their sites but it would be beneficial to have someone from this forum who has traded with them to see if indeed it's a legit program. thank you carlos reyes
Hi Carlos.
Yes I agree this does appear to be a great plan. Anyone with Discipline & a good strategy should be able to pass.
I, along with 2 others that I know of are trialing the plan at present. I have got through the free trial & am now 1/2 way through a paid challenge.
If/when I pass the challenge & become a "Trader" with FTMO I intend to start a journal to show my ongoing progress. I will be inviting any other FTMO traders on FF to participate also.

amfels07 Nov 1, 2017 7:40pm | Post# 39

Best of luck to you @Ralffe..............That would be wonderful for you to become first that I know member on here that makes it to the TRADER position in which you can earn 70% of profits as mentioned on their website........... Wish you nothing but the best of luck as i'm sure after you (no if but when you succeed) many others will try to do same

thanks for your reply,

carlos

rajancr Nov 1, 2017 11:44pm | Post# 40

To Ralffe & amfels07,

Yes, I know, this is a great plan....

but, I seriously want to know, how they, FTMO.COM can prove their genuinity...
because, lot of scammers here... the commercial members...
they cheat lot of traders, like we...

they come and go with earned money... with their plans
But, The youngsters of FTMO can prove their commitment? that, what they offer...

I want to push this thread, to serious discussion....
If it is genuine one, the serious traders can benefit from this...
there is good hope...

© Forex Factory