Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=707034)

TraderOtakar Jan 31, 2019 3:30am | Post# 441

Happy Thursday everyone,

[New FTMO Trader] Today we bring you an interview with the new FTMO trader, who was not afraid to break down his trading to details. Trader Wenceslas B. has 8 years of experience in trading, which heís now using in his FTMO Account.

Read here: Trader Wenceslas: New FTMO Trader shares his strategy

Otakar
FTMO.com / Funding for serious traders

TraderOtakar Feb 3, 2019 6:41am | Post# 442

Happy Sunday everyone,

[Article] We received this article from one of our clients. Eugene G. is summarizing the benefits of trading other peoplesí money while FTMO is benefiting from the increased performance of its traders.

Read here: Trading Other Peopleís Money Versus Oneís own

Otakar

TraderOtakar Feb 6, 2019 9:58am | Post# 443

Happy Wednesday Traders,

[Article] This article was sent to us by Peter from Slovakia, who is one of our promising traders. Peter has already had many years of experience in trading and he has decided to share his findings with trading a negative RRR system.

Read here: Donít get tricked by a high success rate in trading

Otakar

TraderOtakar Feb 13, 2019 7:46am | Post# 444

[VIDEO] The long-awaited interview with our performance psychologist is online on our YouTube channel. We discussed emotions, human errors, motivations and other topics. Would you like to know how these sessions work? All of that is discussed in the interview.

Watch here: Interview with FTMO performance psychologist

Inserted Video

Otakar

TraderOtakar Feb 19, 2019 10:47am | Post# 445

[New Article] Did you know that not all instruments carry the same potential? Which instruments are expensive and where can you profit most?

Read here: Various instruments and the profit potential they hold

Otakar

muhammadalid Feb 24, 2019 6:38pm | Post# 446

FTMO
I have one question like on website its written loss maximum daily loss 5000$ and maximum loss 10000$
so the question is that floating loss would be counted or close trades will be counted
like for example i have took one trade but unfortunately it is going against of my trade
and floating loss is 5000$ so the trade will be closed automatically or if i close the trade in loss that loss will be counted
waiting for the reply

TraderOtakar Feb 27, 2019 2:22am | Post# 447

FTMO I have one question like on website its written loss maximum daily loss 5000$ and maximum loss 10000$ so the question is that floating loss would be counted or close trades will be counted like for example i have took one trade but unfortunately it is going against of my trade and floating loss is 5000$ so the trade will be closed automatically or if i close the trade in loss that loss will be counted waiting for the reply

Hello Muhammad,
when calculating the daily loss and the total loss, we also take the floating loss into account. If the floating loss is over $5000 (assuming the result of closed positions is 0) and the limit for the day is $5000, that would count as a violation of the Trading Objectives. For those who are interested in the detailed explanation of the Trading Objectives, you can read about them on our website:
https://ftmo.com/en/trading-objectives/#toggle-id-3.

Otakar

TraderOtakar Feb 28, 2019 3:11am | Post# 448

Hello everyone,

[MT4 + Article + Video] Do you miss trading opportunities? This situation can be prevented by the proper use of platform alerts and their good settings. You can even set up a pairing of these notifications on your mobile phone through the use of the application, email or SMS.

Read here: How to set MetaTrader 4 alerts

Otakar

TraderOtakar Mar 6, 2019 6:54am | Post# 449

Hello everyone,

[Interview] In February, we made a trip to Germany and visited our partner Otto Schlechter. Otto is a professional Trader and Mentor that focuses primarily on DAX. We have prepared a short interview for you.

Read here: Interview with Otto Schlechter, Trader and Mentor from Germany

Otakar

TraderOtakar Mar 14, 2019 4:03am | Post# 450

Hello everyone,

[Interview] It's our great pleasure to introduce to you Tomas F from the Czech Republic - our latest funded FTMO trader. Tomas trades for quite some time already and it took him a while to come up with a trading system that fully suits him.

Read here: Never give up!

Otakar

TraderOtakar Mar 26, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 451

Happy Tuesday everyone,

[Interview] We have just published a very interesting interview with David Varga - CEO of Purple Trading . Are you interested in what trading looks like from the brokerís side? This interview a unique opportunity to understand what is happening behind our trading platforms.

Inserted Video

Otakar

Alluri Apr 3, 2019 12:13pm | Post# 452

Hi

What happens in the below scenario

Minimum No of trading days is 10 but profit achieved in 3 days

so the Minimum no of trading days is not achieved ????

profitfarmer Apr 3, 2019 1:31pm | Post# 453

Hi What happens in the below scenario Minimum No of trading days is 10 but profit achieved in 3 days so the Minimum no of trading days is not achieved ????
how difficult it may be for 7 days to put on a minimum size trade, and hope that 2 of those also end in profit to have the 50% winning days?
seriously!

TraderOtakar Apr 4, 2019 6:28am | Post# 454

Hi What happens in the below scenario Minimum No of trading days is 10 but profit achieved in 3 days so the Minimum no of trading days is not achieved ????
Dear Alluri,
everyone needs to trade at least 10 trading days so that we have a sufficient sample of trades.

[New App - Broker Review] You often ask how to choose a broker for your trading. Since we are an independent project, we donít directly recommend any particular broker as we are fair with all. Nevertheless, we have prepared a comparison of our partnered brokers so that you can decide for yourself.

Inserted Video

Click here: https://ftmo.com/en/broker-review-video/

Otakar

WlodekC Apr 4, 2019 7:19pm | Post# 455

hi , in the free trial there is only purple trading broker for choose, what about the chellenge, is there more brokers for choose, like IC Markets ?

TraderOtakar Apr 5, 2019 2:56am | Post# 456

hi , in the free trial there is only purple trading broker for choose, what about the chellenge, is there more brokers for choose, like IC Markets ?
Hi Wlodek,

thank you for your question. You can trade the Challenge with IC Markets, Blueberry, Admiral Markets, Purple Trading. The full list of supported brokers is on our website.
https://ftmo.com/en/welcome/

Otakar

braintheboss Apr 5, 2019 3:54am | Post# 457

Its allowed use auto systems if pass validation test? Thanks in advance

TraderOtakar Apr 8, 2019 3:57am | Post# 458

Its allowed use auto systems if pass validation test? Thanks in advance
Hi braintheboss,

yes, you can use automatic trading systems. Be sure to test your EAs in the Free Trial before getting the Challenge.

Have a great day.

Otakar

braintheboss Apr 8, 2019 4:11am | Post# 459

{quote} Hi braintheboss, yes, you can use automatic trading systems. Be sure to test your EAs in the Free Trial before getting the Challenge. Have a great day. Otakar FTMO.com / Funding for serious traders
I will do but i was reading FAQ and said you must close all trades at end of week. I wonder what happens if your system have a longer trade life for maximize trade profit and you need keep some with profit or small DD when finish week. This rule is flexible?

braintheboss Apr 8, 2019 4:20am | Post# 460

2 Attachment(s)
Its safe but as you can see trades length is not short
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-04-08-09-17-46-132_com.android.chrome.png
Size: 739 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-04-08-09-17-38-574_com.android.chrome.png
Size: 773 KB

© Forex Factory