Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=707034)

meborn2win Aug 31, 2018 8:48am | Post# 321

Fair enough deal. Like to take challenge.

dnabrasil Aug 31, 2018 10:31am | Post# 322

1 Attachment(s)
Finally i've took the challenge, and then the verification..
Just reached all the objectives.
Wow, it was a very good Experience!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20180831-162353_1.jpg
Size: 115 KB

meborn2win Aug 31, 2018 10:50am | Post# 323

Finally i've took the challenge, and then the verification.. Just reached all the objectives. Wow, it was a very good Experience! {image}
Best Wishes! Keep it up!

maflip Aug 31, 2018 11:28am | Post# 324

Finally i've took the challenge, and then the verification.. Just reached all the objectives. Wow, it was a very good Experience! {image}
Well... now are you an FTMO trader? Trading company money?

dnabrasil Aug 31, 2018 11:35am | Post# 325

not now,
I completed the verification process in 3 days,
I think I have to trade for other 7 days before.

TraderOtakar Sep 3, 2018 4:41am | Post# 326

not now, I completed the verification process in 3 days, I think I have to trade for other 7 days before.
Hello dnabrasil,
yes, you need to pass all Trading Objectives. We wish you good luck .

[FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS] The fundamental view for the week starting September 3rd. What will move the markets?
Read here: NAFTA – Yes or No?

Otakar
FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader

dnabrasil Sep 3, 2018 4:01pm | Post# 327

{quote} Hello dnabrasil, yes, you need to pass all Trading Objectives. We wish you good luck . [FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS] The fundamental view for the week starting September 3rd. What will move the markets? Read here: NAFTA – Yes or No? Otakar FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader
see you soon!

TradeAS Sep 9, 2018 10:53am | Post# 328

I finished the challenge and the verification, now I'm a funded trader. At the very beginning, I didn't know if I would earn real money with these guys. After trading one month as funded trader, last week they send me my profit. Now I regret that I didn't begin working earlier with ftmo... If you need capital for trading, you have the best chance with ftmo. Don't waist your time with doubt on this project. They gave me the chance achieving my dream, the financial freedom! Now I'm so motivated working on with these guys, expecting more from myself and my profits in future.
If you want to be convinced about that, just follow me on Instagram: trade.as

TraderOtakar Sep 10, 2018 7:26am | Post# 329

I finished the challenge and the verification, now I'm a funded trader. At the very beginning, I didn't know if I would earn real money with these guys. After trading one month as funded trader, last week they send me my profit. Now I regret that I didn't begin working earlier with ftmo... If you need capital for trading, you have the best chance with ftmo. Don't waist your time with doubt on this project. They gave me the chance achieving my dream, the financial freedom! Now I'm so motivated working on with these guys, expecting more from myself...
Thank you for your kind words.

[FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS] The fundamental view for the week starting September 10th. What will move the markets?
Read here: Global escalation of trade wars

Otakar

dnabrasil Sep 11, 2018 3:10am | Post# 330

Verification completed!

Now waiting to be contacted to start trading with the funded account

I'm very excited!

kashyap1981 Sep 16, 2018 1:52am | Post# 331

For all those who have doubts about the project, I have a suggestion.
Try out the lowest slot Challenge of USD 10000. It will cost you Euro 155. On trying it out, following two scenarios could emerge:
Worst Scenario: If during your Challenge/Verification or even after passing the Challenge and Verification, the project goes bust or you are declined funding due to some reasons, your maximum loss is limited to Euro 155. However, a valuable takeaway will be the money management principle that you need to follow during the Challenge/Verification. Besides chasing a profit target, you also need to contain your daily loss and maximum loss on initial capital. Believe me; these parameters will take your trading to a next level.
Best Scenario: You clear the Challenge/Verification and you get funded. So, by risking Euro 155 you get a shot at trading USD 10000 fund with 70% profit share. Isn’t it a fantastic Risk-Reward proposition??? As mentioned on the website, the vision of the ftmo project is to ‘create an international fund based on retail traders’. If it materializes, the project will be a life changing opportunity for retail traders who have skills but are not in a position to deploy their own funds for trading.
My experience wih ftmo: Currently I am undergoing the Challenge phase for the second time. In my first attempt I cleared the Challenge but could not clear the Verification phase (due to overconfidence and breaking my own rules of determining lot size). Before starting, I wanted some clarifications about the rules. All my queries were instantly resolved through online chat on their website. Moreover, during the Challenge phase, I twice encountered some technical glitches, which too were restored by them without affecting my performance.
Why to pay price for trying the challenge: I believe, making an aspiring trader pay a token amount for taking a challenge, inculcates an element of sincerity towards the cause. Besides, it has been stated that it will be refunded at the time of first profit payout.

TraderOtakar Sep 17, 2018 6:25am | Post# 332

[FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS] The fundamental view for the week starting September 17th. What will move the markets?

Read here: No-deal Brexit?

Otakar

HighLow Sep 17, 2018 12:06pm | Post# 333

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, Im a german Trader an I finished the challenge and the verification on July. Now I`m a funded Trader. FMTO send me my proft from the last month last week.
Yes ist true. FMTO send the Money raely.
Best regards
HighLow
Click to Enlarge

Name: FTMO.png
Size: 41 KB

TraderOtakar Sep 19, 2018 9:00am | Post# 334

[STATS] How is your September? Do you know what to expect historically on this month? Do you like statistics? This article might be for you.

Read here: September, What to expect? EURUSD Analysis

Otakar

TraderOtakar Sep 24, 2018 4:27am | Post# 335

[FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS] The fundamental view for the week starting September 24th. What will move the markets?

Read here: British Pound on the crossroad

Otakar

TraderOtakar Sep 25, 2018 12:16pm | Post# 336

[ SUCCESSFUL TRADER ] Cards are on the table as we even give you the account login credentials to check his results trade by trade...

Read here: Conquering the Challenge 80 000 EUR – DAX trading 1-minute-chart

Otakar

Eldero Sep 27, 2018 4:27am | Post# 337

I have two questions
Supposing a person wins the challenge of 10000 with the fee of 155
Everything goes right and the trader will be funded
Now, he/she start trading with 10000
After a month he/she increase the capital to 12000 Euro but in one day he/she lost 600 Euro ( the max daily loss is 500 ). what happens?
He/she receive the 70% of 2000 Euro?

If the trader has a negative result for a month or more, he/she can continue trading until there are money on the account or he/she will be stopped?

Tabron Sep 27, 2018 4:28am | Post# 338

You have a 10% drawdown limit. So, I'm guessing if u hit you will lose your position.

Eldero Sep 27, 2018 9:40am | Post# 339

You have a 10% drawdown limit. So, I'm guessing if u hit you will lose your position.
If you are out as soon as you get the 10,1% of drawdown, in my personal opinion, the project is not for giving the possibility to the good traders to demonstrate their value, but to get the fee for the challenge. Everybody knows the most of the traders are loosers and consequentially the most of the fees will be banked. The others that will win the challenge will be funded but will be stopped at the first drawdown higher than 10%. In this way the capital is protected and will quickly return in the hand of FTMO in case of drawdown. Indeed, if there will be a monster trader who will only have winner trades, they will be happy to pay the 70% keeping the 30% for them. But at this point, I think that a trader who have the skill to be positive every month and respecting the drawdown of 10%, does really need to be funded?
Things would be different if once the trader is funded, he/she will have the possibility to trade until the capital allows trades

maflip Sep 27, 2018 12:04pm | Post# 340

{quote} If you are out as soon as you get the 10,1% of drawdown, in my personal opinion, the project is not for giving the possibility to the good traders to demonstrate their value, but to get the fee for the challenge. Everybody knows the most of the traders are loosers and consequentially the most of the fees will be banked. The others that will win the challenge will be funded but will be stopped at the first drawdown higher than 10%. In this way the capital is protected and will quickly return in the hand of FTMO in case of drawdown. Indeed,...
Well, it's a business, getting a fee for the challenge is one way of them to make money. I think nothing is wrong with that as long as the ones who completes the challenge actually gets funded. As for the 10% draw down seems understandable if someone is trading your money wouldn't you want someone trading it with good money management?

So at this time in my opinion what really matters to me is to those who actually passed the test if they did get funded or not. Or is there a waiting list before you get funded after passing. If for example there is a waiting line and you are at the 10,000 waiting line hah hah forget it.

Verification completed! Now waiting to be contacted to start trading with the funded account I'm very excited!
@ Dnabrasil How is it bro, did you get funded? If you get funded I'm thinking of doing the challenge as well.

© Forex Factory