Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=707034)

TraderOtakar Oct 13, 2017 10:39am | Post# 1

FTMO.com - Funding for serious traders

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Traders,
my name is Otakar and I am a co-founder of the FTMO.com. Our aim is to find successful traders on Forex and CFD who we provide with our company capital when they meet our conditions. The testing of traders is performed through a demo account which we call the Challenge.

Why to trade for us?
Receive funding up to 40 000 USD, you keep 70 % of profits, we cover the losses.

In this thread we will share articles about trading, news about the company and the most importantly we will answer all your questions.

Who is behind FTMO.com
The idea to start the project FTMO.com, which was initially called Ziskejucet.cz (our Czech project), was conceived in 2014 in a small Prague office. From the beginning, we know that, if we want to succeed in this business, we need to offer more than just funding. For this reason, we have created a full range of trading application.

Every trader also receives:
Account analysis
Every trader, who joins the program receives an individually written analysis of his or her trading results.
Name:  2017-10-13_1024.png
Views: 4896
Size:  79 KB

Account MetriX
This web application monitors your progress towards becoming our FTMO Trader, beside that it gives you latest analytics of your trading.

Trading Journal
Learn effectively and improve faster by using our semi-automatic Trading Journal. All trades are written in the journal automatically, you only have to write down your thoughts and feelings about the trades. Screenshot can be attached to every entry and exit.

Mentor application (MT4 expert advisor)
Your personal trading coach directly in the MT4 platform. This Mentor Application lets you set limits such as maximum trades per day, maximum daily loss, maximum trade size and much more.
Name:  2017-10-13_1231.png
Views: 4841
Size:  124 KB

Statistical Application (web based application)
Do you like market statistics? We do! This web application calculates probabilities of German stock index Dax every 5 minutes. You can find there a probability of gap being filled, range statistics, initial activity statistics and much more.

Trade with your favourite broker
You can trade using a major brokerages like Admiral Markets, GDMFX, XTB, BossaFX, ICMarkets, Pepperstone, FxPro

And use your platform
MetaTrader 4 & 5, cTrader or NinjaTrader 7.
Name:  2017-10-13_0948.png
Views: 4819
Size:  22 KB

Visit us at FTMO.com / Funding for serious traders

rajancr Oct 14, 2017 2:29am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  1.PNG
Views: 4854
Size:  54 KB

Hey .....

Hunting for successfull strategy ....

leverage available upto1:3000 or unlimit in market.

so just 10$ to 50$ needed to become millionaire

CrazyOz Oct 14, 2017 4:42am | Post# 3

Hello Traders, my name is Otakar and I am a co-founder of the FTMO.com. Our aim is to find successful traders on Forex and CFD who we provide with our company capital when they meet our conditions. The testing of traders is performed through a demo account which we call the Challenge. Why to trade for us? Receive funding up to 40 000 USD, you keep 70 % of profits, we cover the losses. In this thread we will share articles about trading, news about the company and the most importantly we will answer all your...
Looks interesting. I take it from your web site that there is no restrictions on trading through news & FOMC etc & also allowing holding trades overnight & weekends.
Is that correct.??

johnston Oct 14, 2017 2:26pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: wow.jpg
Size: 58 KB

MuhammedTaha Oct 14, 2017 3:32pm | Post# 5

you looking for traders on the same time looking for fees?

TraderOtakar Oct 16, 2017 5:20am | Post# 6

you looking for traders on the same time looking for fees?
Hello Muhammed,
thank you for the question. Without the fee for the Challenge, the Challenge would be just a normal demo account. The fee is very important, because it simulates the live trading environment. We need to see how traders trade under pressure.

Important is that if you succeed in the Challenge, the fee is refundable with the first profit withdrawal.

We also provide traders with a new Challenge for free if they meet all the Trading Objectives except for the Profit Target.

Otakar
FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader

Ralffe Oct 16, 2017 6:18am | Post# 7

{quote} Hello Muhammed, thank you for the question. Without the fee for the Challenge, the Challenge would be just a normal demo account. The fee is very important, because it simulates the live trading environment. We need to see how traders trade under pressure. Important is that if you succeed in the Challenge, the fee is refundable with the first profit withdrawal. We also provide traders with a new Challenge for free if they meet all the Trading Objectives except for the Profit Target. Otakar FTMO.com...
Good answer.
I would also like to see your answer to CrazyOz's post.

TraderOtakar Oct 16, 2017 6:57am | Post# 8

{quote} Looks interesting. I take it from your web site that there is no restrictions on trading through news & FOMC etc & also allowing holding trades overnight & weekends. Is that correct.??
Hello CrazyOz,

thank you for the very good question. In the Challenge and in the Verification phase you can trade any kind of news. You can also hold your positions overnight and over the weekends.

HOWEVER, after recent experience, we are forced to little bit limit our traders in two ways. When you become the FTMO trader and you start to trade with real money, we want our traders to be flat over the weekends. When markets are closed, and something happen (political, environmental etc. event) we are not able to protect our capital against a possible gap.

We also want our traders not to enter new trades (you can have previously opened trades) 5 minutes before and after during major news. This is due to the huge shifts in volatility.

We hope that these two requirements are understandable.

Please feel free to register for the Free Trial. You will see whether you can pass our Trading Objectives, beside that you can try our Mentor / Statistical Application .

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 16, 2017 7:49am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Traders,

read an interview with a trader who made in 11 trading days a profit of 4 111 USD. Read his story and learn how he received 40 000 USD from our company to trade forex. Read the interview

Click to Enlarge

Name: ftmo_metrix_2.png
Size: 411 KB

profitfarmer Oct 16, 2017 10:04am | Post# 10

{quote} Hello Muhammed, thank you for the question. Without the fee for the Challenge, the Challenge would be just a normal demo account. The fee is very important, because it simulates the live trading environment. We need to see how traders trade under pressure. Important is that if you succeed in the Challenge, the fee is refundable with the first profit withdrawal. We also provide traders with a new Challenge for free if they meet all the Trading Objectives except for the Profit Target. Otakar FTMO.com...
let a trader sign up with his/her reasonable large live account, but free...not even fees simulate live account better than live account itself!

TraderOtakar Oct 16, 2017 10:31am | Post# 11

{quote} let a trader sign up with his/her reasonable large live account, but free...not even fees simulate live account better than live account itself!
Hello Profitfarmer,

this is a very interesting idea and it might work. However, from the legal and regulatory point of view, it would be very difficult ( probably not doable at all, but I am not a lawyer) to create such a business model in the European union. The problem would be in setting our Trading Objectives / Risk Control applications to
otherīs people live account, which we as a company do not own. Another problem is that many people do not have enough money even for the "reasonable" account size. Not to mention that trading with others people money is psychologically beneficial for many traders.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Otakar

CrazyOz Oct 17, 2017 8:18pm | Post# 12

{quote} Looks interesting. I take it from your web site that there is no restrictions on trading through news & FOMC etc & also allowing holding trades overnight & weekends. Is that correct.??
Hi. Thanks for the answers to the above. I can live with that.

Another questions if I may to clarify.

1. Verification: The differences in the Trading Objectives between the Challenge and the Verification are in the Profit Target and in the time period. The Profit Target is reduced by 50% and the Time Period is extended to 60 days.
Does this mean the verification takes 60 days to complete or is it complete when the target is reached & the min' 10 days traded.

TraderOtakar Oct 18, 2017 3:10am | Post# 13

{quote} Hi. Thanks for the answers to the above. I can live with that. Another questions if I may to clarify. 1. Verification: The differences in the Trading Objectives between the Challenge and the Verification are in the Profit Target and in the time period. The Profit Target is reduced by 50% and the Time Period is extended to 60 days. Does this mean the verification takes 60 days to complete or is it complete when the target is reached & the min' 10 days traded.
Hi CrazyOz,

it's exactly what you wrote. In the Verification phase you have 60 calendar days to reach a profit of 5%. When the profit is reached (minimum 10 trading days), the Verification period is over and you become the FTMO trader.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Otakar

CrazyOz Oct 18, 2017 3:21am | Post# 14

{quote} Hi CrazyOz, it's exactly what you wrote. In the Verification phase you have 60 calendar days to reach a profit of 5%. When the profit is reached (minimum 10 trading days), the Verification period is over and you become the FTMO trader. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. Otakar FTMO.com / Funding for serious trader
Thank you.
I must say, I have traded forex for many years & have seen a fair few "Prop" firms come n go. This is the first with a doable & fair program.
Cheers

profitfarmer Oct 18, 2017 3:35am | Post# 15

{quote} Hello Profitfarmer, this is a very interesting idea and it might work. However, from the legal and regulatory point of view, it would be very difficult ( probably not doable at all, but I am not a lawyer) to create such a business model in the European union. The problem would be in setting our Trading Objectives / Risk Control applications to otherīs people live account, which we as a company do not own. Another problem is that many people do not have enough money even for the "reasonable" account size. Not to mention that trading with...
Thx for the answer.

The reasonable:
You offer 40k...
Thus if a trader deposit on your account 4k, with the understanding that drawdown beyond 10% (4k) is game over...50-70% payout deal is fair, right? With virtual no funder risk.
You not risk anything from your capital, a trader not needing to jump hoops with upfront payments and time wasted.
But size it for 20k account, etc, as one wishes...not that much more than repeat a trial few times, and plenty motivation to the trader to keep on track else his money at risk.

TraderOtakar Oct 18, 2017 6:50am | Post# 16

{quote} Thx for the answer. The reasonable: You offer 40k... Thus if a trader deposit on your account 4k, with the understanding that drawdown beyond 10% (4k) is game over...50-70% payout deal is fair, right? With virtual no funder risk. You not risk anything from your capital, a trader not needing to jump hoops with upfront payments and time wasted. But size it for 20k account, etc, as one wishes...not that much more than repeat a trial few times, and plenty motivation to the trader to keep on track else his money at risk.
Hi Profitfarmer,

thank you for the question. Your logic is good, however we are not a brokerage firm and we cannot accept money from other people. To run this project we raised money from investors who are part of the company. You are still missing the legal part of all of this. You cannot tell people how to trade with their own money. Imagine that someone really deposits trading capital with us and then lose it all while trading according to our Trading Objectives. The trader might say that he/she lost the capital because of our Trading Objectives.

The Challenge and Verification phase may ideally be completed within ten days. In total it is just 20 trading days, which we believe is understandable.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Otakar

TraderOtakar Oct 18, 2017 7:14am | Post# 17

{quote} Thank you. I must say, I have traded forex for many years & have seen a fair few "Prop" firms come n go. This is the first with a doable & fair program. Cheers
Hi CrazyOz,

thank you for your kind words. We have been in this business for three years. Until now we were active just locally and I am proud to say that we are quite successful. I think that it is clear that the majority of traders do not succeed in the Challenge, however we strive to provide best possible services and apps to our traders so that every trader benefits from our program even though he/she doesn't receive funding.

Otakar

MuhammedTaha Oct 18, 2017 7:35am | Post# 18

I just took free trial for 14 days lets see how it pans out.

MuhammedTaha Oct 19, 2017 12:24am | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
My trading matrix, I have started yesterday. If I like it, I will take the real challenge as well with paid money.

https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/20145335/
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2017-10-19_09-53.jpg
Size: 46 KB

MuhammedTaha Oct 19, 2017 1:57am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
My FTMO trail account for every one to see

https://www.forexfactory.com/muhammedtaha#acct.35
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2017-10-19_13-35_MuhammedTaha's Profile.jpg
Size: 28 KB

© Forex Factory