Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Manual (non auto) Fibonacci retracement tool needed (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/705840-manual-non-auto-fibonacci-retracement-tool-needed)

Merka Oct 9, 2017 6:00pm | Post# 1

Manual (non auto) Fibonacci retracement tool needed

Hi
Does anyone has a simple manual (NON auto) fibs retracement like the MT4 built in tool?
I'm using the fibs tool for calculating risk/reward, marking my supply & demand area but also as normal fibs retracement.
Now I'm constantly modifying manually the existing fibs tool several times per day as per my needs but it's time consuming.
It would be nice if I can get it as an external indicator so it easy to put an remove quickly from different charts.
I looked online but i can find only auto fibo.
Thanks

hamidrezamf Oct 9, 2017 8:23pm | Post# 2

Hi
I have not seen this kind of fibo before but a simple way is that you find a normal Fibo indicator and then change that indicator as you want..for example add some code line to delete old Fibo lines
Regards

mercie Oct 10, 2017 4:54am | Post# 3

Hi Does anyone has a simple manual (NON auto) fibs retracement like the MT4 built in tool? I'm using the fibs tool for calculating risk/reward, marking my supply & demand area but also as normal fibs retracement. Now I'm constantly modifying manually the existing fibs tool several times per day as per my needs but it's time consuming. It would be nice if I can get it as an external indicator so it easy to put an remove quickly from different charts. I looked online but i can find only auto fibo. Thanks

If you would share your settings and screenshots, I could make one for you.

Merka Oct 10, 2017 6:22am | Post# 4

Thanks guys for replying.

@mercie
I will post screenshots tonight.

Thanks

Merka Oct 10, 2017 6:04pm | Post# 5

7 Attachment(s)
@mercie
Please see attached screenshots.
When I use the fibs tool as supply and demand I just use the 0% and 100% levels deleting all others levels.
When I use the tool as risk/reward I use the 0%, 100%, 200%=1R, 300%=2R, 400%=3R, 500%=4R, 600%=5R, -26.3%=SL (but the SL can change level).
Mainly I add/remove or rename the levels as needed.
Would be nice to have a flexible tool like the one integrated in MT4 after I'll adjust the levels for the purpose.
It just necessary 1 tool. After I will rename it with 2 different name for S&D or risk/reward to quickly put or remove from different charts.
Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: Fibonacci Supply and Demand.png
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Fibonacci Supply Demand EUR USD 10-10-2017.png
Size: 25 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1 10-10-2017.png
Size: 32 KB
Name:  Risk Reward 1.png
Views: 1091
Size:  7 KB
Name:  Risk Reward 2.png
Views: 1092
Name:  Risk Reward 3.png
Views: 1092
Click to Enlarge

Name: Risk Reward 4.png
Size: 27 KB

Shabs19 Oct 11, 2017 4:54am | Post# 6

Take a look at this thread:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...92#post8365392

emmanuel7788 Oct 11, 2017 5:33am | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
@mercie Please see attached screenshots. When I use the fibs tool as supply and demand I just use the 0% and 100% levels deleting all others levels. When I use the tool as risk/reward I use the 0%, 100%, 200%=1R, 300%=2R, 400%=3R, 500%=4R, 600%=5R, -26.3%=SL (but the SL can change level). Mainly I add/remove or rename the levels as needed. Would be nice to have a flexible tool like the one integrated in MT4 after I'll adjust the levels for the purpose. It just necessary 1 tool. After I will rename it with 2 different name for S&D or risk/reward...
What you want to do with the MT4 Fibo tool can be set in two scripts.
One script for Supply and another for Demand like the pic shown below.
PM me if this is what you want. I can cusmtomize them for you.

Click to Enlarge

Name: sample Fibo Supply Demand.png
Size: 27 KB

Merka Oct 11, 2017 6:55am | Post# 8

Thanks all for replying. I really appreciated your help.
Cheers

Merka Oct 17, 2017 6:08am | Post# 9

Any help?

© Forex Factory