Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Symbol Changer Profit Display (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=703669)

rcbarlow May 9, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 161

Is anyone else having a problem with v4 of the Symbol Changer? I can only get it to display in the main window or in the 1st window. When I select show in Win 3 or 4, it does not show up. Only in main window or window 1. The symbol changer - seperate, does not seem to work for me at all. It shows up but will not change the currency pairs. V3 will work halfway decent on one broker but not the other broker I have. Just want a good full version that works.
Thanks

Hutch May 9, 2019 10:53pm | Post# 162

{quote} My Friend, recently I am trying for gold. As currency pairs behave strangely every week. I don't like Dax for its huge bounce, moreover it can't be traded from August-January when there is summer holiday in Europe (that time its ADR is extremely low and can't be traded by me).
I agree with you that it's tougher to trade the DAX and also most CFDs of stock exchange indices in summer because of the low volume leading to low volatility. On a daily chart the strange behaviour of a pair doesn't matter. For scalping it does but mostly for the GBP pairs due to Brexit uncertainty. Happy trading

cja May 10, 2019 1:04am | Post# 163

Is anyone else having a problem with v4 of the Symbol Changer? I can only get it to display in the main window or in the 1st window. When I select show in Win 3 or 4, it does not show up. Only in main window or window 1. The symbol changer - seperate, does not seem to work for me at all. It shows up but will not change the currency pairs. V3 will work halfway decent on one broker but not the other broker I have. Just want a good full version that works. Thanks
Please send screenshots of the charts from each Broker that you are trying to load the indicator on, I suspect the issue is possibly a suffix or prefix that your Broker uses.

salimc May 10, 2019 1:35am | Post# 164

[quote=rcbarlow;12264500]Is anyone else having a problem with v4 of the Symbol Changer? I can only get it t
Hi
I have been using it since it was released without any issue. Maybe the problem is at your end. Please check that.
Thanks.

Ahmadov May 14, 2019 8:49pm | Post# 165

Dear Cja
Thank you for this nice indicator
just i want to ask you how i can apply this indicator in right side of the chart and to be in the center not starting from the top
and thank you again sir

cja May 15, 2019 1:58am | Post# 166

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Cja Thank you for this nice indicator just i want to ask you how i can apply this indicator in right side of the chart and to be in the center not starting from the top and thank you again sir
Click to Enlarge

Name: inputs.png
Size: 99 KB

Ahmadov May 15, 2019 11:56am | Post# 167

{quote} {image}
Thank you sir

rcbarlow May 19, 2019 4:32pm | Post# 168

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I mean. The Symbol Changer v4 was loaded on this chart and set to show in window 3. It does not show on window 3. It will show in main window or window 1 however.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 67 KB

rcbarlow May 19, 2019 4:34pm | Post# 169

Broker does not use prefix or suffix. Just pairs such as EURUSD, etc.

rcbarlow May 19, 2019 4:44pm | Post# 170

1 Attachment(s)
Works when placed in window 2
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 75 KB

rcbarlow May 19, 2019 4:51pm | Post# 171

The only way it will load in window 3 is if I have another indicator loaded there also.

cja May 19, 2019 7:12pm | Post# 172

1 Attachment(s)
The only way it will load in window 3 is if I have another indicator loaded there also.
The Symbol Changer indicator does not load its own window it has to load into another window which is why I also supplied the MT Window indicator so a blank window could be used which I will post on this thread once more.
Main chart = Window 0
indicator 1 = Window 1
indicator 2 = Window 2
indicator 3 = Window 3

MT Window.mq4

it does have a suffix
D30EUR_

cja May 19, 2019 7:14pm | Post# 173

1 Attachment(s)
The Symbol Changer indicator does not load its own window it has to load into another window which is why I also supplied the MT Window indicator so a blank window could be used.
Main chart = Window 0
Separate Window indicator 1 = Window 1
Separate Window indicator 2 = Window 2
Separate Window indicator 3 = Window 3
MT Window.ex4

it does have a suffix
D30EUR_

Scorp1on1 Jun 2, 2019 10:29pm | Post# 174

Great Work!! Thank you for sharing
Is there a way to make it work with offline charts?

Dyonpoint Jun 3, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 175

{quote} The Symbol Changer indicator does not load its own window it has to load into another window which is why I also supplied the MT Window indicator so a blank window could be used. Main chart = Window 0 Separate Window indicator 1 = Window 1 Separate Window indicator 2 = Window 2 Separate Window indicator 3 = Window 3 {file} {quote} it does have a suffix D30EUR_
Thanks for this, i have been having a problem loading it, i though it was not compatible with my MT4. But it is working fine now.

RajaCS Jun 3, 2019 11:51pm | Post# 176

1 Attachment(s)

bro master cja please make symbol changer supports more symbol characters. Because i've tried 30 pairs with suffix _i (e.g GBPUSD_i) but it just supports up to 28 pairs. Thanks

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 39 KB

cja Jun 4, 2019 1:55am | Post# 177

1 Attachment(s)
bro master cja please make symbol changer supports more symbol characters. Because i've tried 30 pairs with suffix _i (e.g GBPUSD_i) but it just supports up to 28 pairs. Thanks {image}
I can load as many as required in fact I just tried and loaded all 92 symbols available on my MT4.
Click to Enlarge

Name: symbols.png
Size: 20 KB

RajaCS Jun 4, 2019 9:36am | Post# 178

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I can load as many as required in fact I just tried and loaded all 92 symbols available on my MT4. {image}

yeah i know master for "auto select pairs from market watch" is work perfectly.. but there's a bug in "User Selected Pairs" for manually select pairs (max pairs display just up to 28 pairs no more).. just try it manually write down 30 pairs in w*ltrade pro account which is using suffix _i

just copy paste bro so u're not tired typing too much.. Hhe

GBPUSD_i,EURUSD_i,GBPJPY_i,EURJPY_i,USDJPY_i,USDCAD_i,USDCHF_i,XAUUSD_i,AUDUSD_i,NZDUSD_i,EURGBP_i,GBPCAD_i,GBPCHF_i,GBPAUD_i,GBPNZD_i,EURCAD_i,EURCHF_i,EURAUD_i,EURNZD_i,AUDCAD_i,AUDCHF_i,AUDJPY_i,AUDNZD_i,NZDCAD_i,NZDCHF_i,NZDJPY_i,CADJPY_i,CHFJPY_i,CADCHF_i,XAGUSD_i

Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 864
Size:  16 KB
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 866
Size:  17 KB

cja Jun 4, 2019 7:25pm | Post# 179

{quote} yeah i know master for "auto select pairs from market watch" is work perfectly.. but there's a bug in "User Selected Pairs" for manually select pairs (max pairs display just up to 28 pairs no more).. just try it manually write down 30 pairs in w*ltrade pro account which is using suffix _i just copy paste bro so u're not tired typing too much.. Hhe GBPUSD_i,EURUSD_i,GBPJPY_i,EURJPY_i,USDJPY_i,USDCAD_i,USDCHF_i,XAUUSD_i,AUDUSD_i,NZDUSD_i,EURGBP_i,GBPCAD_i,GBPCHF_i,GBPAUD_i,GBPNZD_i,EURCAD_i,EURCHF_i,EURAUD_i,EURNZD_i,AUDCAD_i,AUDCHF_i,AUDJPY_i,AUDNZD_i,NZDCAD_i,NZDCHF_i,NZDJPY_i,CADJPY_i,CHFJPY_i,CADCHF_i,XAGUSD_i...
There is NO bug ( why do people immediately cry BUG if something does not work ) I suspect the issue is the number of allowed letters for a single input and there is nothing I can do about that, there is definitely no internal restriction on the number of manually inputted pairs in the code.

Did you perhaps think about loading the indicator twice on the same chart using different Pairs?

rcbarlow Jun 5, 2019 7:59am | Post# 180

Mine is working great since you pointed out my error. Great time saving indicator not to mention the memory saved from having 20 charts open. Thanks again.

© Forex Factory