Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Symbol Changer Profit Display (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/703669-symbol-changer-profit-display)

9money Jul 30, 2020 9:12am | Post# 301

{quote} Will look into it as time permits. Good to hear from you again Got a little spare time so managed to get it done {file} {file}
Cja can u coding to MT5.

Thank you.

skyf Jul 30, 2020 10:32am | Post# 302

{quote} There are plenty of EA's and indicators that already do that just do a search on the Forum or Goggle it
Ok thanks

cja Jul 30, 2020 3:38pm | Post# 303

{quote} Cja can u coding to MT5. Thank you.
I am not converting indicators to mql5 at the present time, I think if you do a search on this Forum someone has coded a similar indicator for MT5.

dawsonsg Aug 2, 2020 2:21am | Post# 304

Hi cja,

Is it possible to add a template changer to this symbol/period changer indicator?

Regards
Steve

cja Aug 2, 2020 2:48am | Post# 305

Hi cja, Is it possible to add a template changer to this symbol/period changer indicator? Regards Steve
https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...4#post13033134

dawsonsg Aug 2, 2020 3:07am | Post# 306

Thanks cja

Josiong Aug 4, 2020 2:22am | Post# 307

{quote} Will look into it as time permits. Good to hear from you again Got a little spare time so managed to get it done {file} {file}
Hello cja, the color of the profit or loss is not appear on this indicator... thanks for your hard work...

cja Aug 4, 2020 5:23am | Post# 308

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello cja, the color of the profit or loss is not appear on this indicator... thanks for your hard work...
Yes you are correct, I cannot think of anything that would have stopped the profit/loss colors from working so I started from the beginning and re-coded it and now it appears to be working correctly. What I find amazing is 98 downloads and you are the first to notice an issue??
Symbol changer profit display v5.1.ex4Click to Enlarge

Name: symbol.png
Size: 62 KB
sym.mp4

Josiong Aug 4, 2020 6:06am | Post# 309

{quote} Yes you are correct, I cannot think of anything that would have stopped the profit/loss colors from working so I started from the beginning and re-coded it and now it appears to be working correctly. What I find amazing is 98 downloads and you are the first to notice an issue?? {file}{image} {file}
Thank you very much cja, you are super awesome.... done just in a few hour....

regards,
Johan

howa61 Aug 6, 2020 9:39am | Post# 310

{quote} Yes you are correct, I cannot think of anything that would have stopped the profit/loss colors from working so I started from the beginning and re-coded it and now it appears to be working correctly. What I find amazing is 98 downloads and you are the first to notice an issue?? {file}{image} {file}

Thanks...but mine is working good

Thanks

herox Aug 15, 2020 1:10am | Post# 311

Thank you

ServerUang Aug 15, 2020 2:24am | Post# 312

Thank you very much cja, as always you are the best...

ServerUang

egg Aug 16, 2020 6:50am | Post# 313

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you, cja for this very helpful indicator.
I wonder is it possible to add two more parameters to set its shift positions?
Rgds,

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 38 KB

cja Aug 16, 2020 11:18pm | Post# 314

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you, cja for this very helpful indicator. I wonder is it possible to add two more parameters to set its shift positions? Rgds, {image}
No offense intended but I suggest you have another closer look at the indicator.
Click to Enlarge

Name: shift.png
Size: 51 KB

Mmase12 Aug 22, 2020 10:19am | Post# 315

1 Attachment(s)
Greetings Mr CJA

Very grateful for all your support,tips and everything,how do I get the symbols to display on the bottom of my chart,when I install it I see the symbols showing in full in the whole platform.Please see attached image.
Click to Enlarge

Name: scr.png
Size: 151 KB

Mmase12 Aug 22, 2020 11:29am | Post# 316

Pardon me Mr CJA
I got it right,read the previous threads and what I wanna know is how to reduce all the other unnecessary pairs.

Thanking you in advance

Erebus Aug 22, 2020 7:09pm | Post# 317

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...5#post10513875

kingzley Aug 23, 2020 6:00pm | Post# 318

The original indicator ( thanks to mladen for the original indicator ) has been extensively modified to display current profit/loss status for each pair visually on a single chart. Thanks to the request by terminator12 which resulted in this indicator. If the current open chart pair is selected and a trade/s are opened for that pair only the Symbol name is highlighted and the button color reflects the current trade/s status if the selected chart pair does not have any open trades then the button color is Blue. NOTE : You cannot change the name or...
Hello, can you add a True or False option that will apply the selected currency to all open charts if a user has multiple charts open.

cja Aug 23, 2020 10:30pm | Post# 319

Pardon me Mr CJA I got it right,read the previous threads and what I wanna know is how to reduce all the other unnecessary pairs. Thanking you in advance
Read the thread this issue has been asked about on several occasions

Point taken however I was referring to the latest version which at the time of posting had 98 downloads but was different to the issue you referenced. It appears some traders had an issue some did not with the latest version, when I tried the latest version on a live Market I also had the color problem which appears to have been rectified once I re-coded it.

{quote} Hello, can you add a True or False option that will apply the selected currency to all open charts if a user has multiple charts open.
At present I simply do not have any spare time to look into something like this in any depth I am too busy outside of Forums and Forex.

Mmase12 Aug 24, 2020 7:17am | Post# 320

{quote} Read the thread this issue has been asked about on several occasions {quote} Point taken however I was referring to the latest version which at the time of posting had 98 downloads but was different to the issue you referenced. It appears some traders had an issue some did not with the latest version, when I tried the latest version on a live Market I also had the color problem which appears to have been rectified once I re-coded it. {quote} At present I simply do not have any spare time to look into something...
Greetings Mr CJA

Will go back to the threads and will let you know of the outcome,thank you very much,I appreciate it much

© Forex Factory