Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Symbol Changer Profit Display (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/703669-symbol-changer-profit-display)

Mmase12 Jun 30, 2020 8:37am | Post# 281

Hi everyone

Does anyone have the FOREX MASTER LEVELS INDICATOR(SYSTEM)I need it for accurate market levels

Hutch Jun 30, 2020 9:39am | Post# 282

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone Does anyone have the FOREX MASTER LEVELS INDICATOR(SYSTEM)I need it for accurate market levels
Forex master level is a paid system. Here is a chart but I don't think that's what you want.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FML.png
Size: 33 KB

Mmase12 Jul 1, 2020 3:11am | Post# 283

Thanks for getting back to me.
Where can I get it as someone told me about it and did not get into details with it.

ubaid58 Jul 2, 2020 4:24pm | Post# 284

The original indicator ( thanks to mladen for the original indicator ) has been extensively modified to display current profit/loss status for each pair visually on a single chart. Thanks to the request by terminator12 which resulted in this indicator. If the current open chart pair is selected and a trade/s are opened for that pair only the Symbol name is highlighted and the button color reflects the current trade/s status if the selected chart pair does not have any open trades then the button color is Blue. NOTE : You cannot change the name or...

Is this Possible to add multi timeframe charts with each button. like if we press EURUSD. it should open 3 or 4 charts of same pair in different timeframes. so we can have a view of diff timeframes on that.

cja Jul 3, 2020 1:55am | Post# 285

{quote} Is this Possible to add multi timeframe charts with each button. like if we press EURUSD. it should open 3 or 4 charts of same pair in different timeframes. so we can have a view of diff timeframes on that.
I cannot see the point in your request surely it is easier to use the on chart timeframe buttons to cycle through the different timeframes as they change virtually instantly so you can have a quick look at several timeframes and still retain the chart with the Symbol changer indicator on it.

Hutch Jul 3, 2020 12:21pm | Post# 286

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for getting back to me. Where can I get it as someone told me about it and did not get into details with it.
I don't know where you can buy it but it's an easy system relying on the positions of moving averages like many other systems. There are no custom indicators related to that system. I think that the template and the two pictures attached are enough for you to figure out how the whole system works.
Name:  Uptrend.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  59 KB
Name:  Downtrend.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  59 KB
FML.tpl

Mmase12 Jul 6, 2020 9:13am | Post# 287

Thanks a lot for your response.
If I may ask,if the set up is good on 1HOUR time frame as shown on the above example,do take trades on the same time frame or must I wait to take trades on 15 minutes time frame?

To hear from you

Kind Regards
Victor

Mmase12 Jul 6, 2020 9:18am | Post# 288

{quote} I don't know where you can buy it but it's an easy system relying on the positions of moving averages like many other systems. There are no custom indicators related to that system. I think that the template and the two pictures attached are enough for you to figure out how the whole system works. {image} {image} {file}
Thanks once again for this good insight
If I may ask,which time frame must I use to execute trades as I have always been using 15 minutes time frame

Hutch Jul 6, 2020 2:50pm | Post# 289

{quote} Thanks once again for this good insight If I may ask,which time frame must I use to execute trades as I have always been using 15 minutes time frame
Sorry but the forex master level system was exclusively designed to work on H4 charts but you can also use it on D1 charts. Because it uses very short SMA 5, EMA 5 and RSI 5 I'm not sure it would work well on lower timeframes and I only tried this system on D1 charts. If you try it on H1 and M15 please tell us how well it works.

cja Jul 6, 2020 2:59pm | Post# 290

{quote} Thanks once again for this good insight If I may ask,which time frame must I use to execute trades as I have always been using 15 minutes time frame
{quote} Sorry but the forex master level system was exclusively designed to work on H4 charts but you can also use it on D1 charts. Because it uses very short SMA 5, EMA 5 and RSI 5 I'm not sure it would work well on lower timeframes and I only tried this system on D1 charts. If you try it on H1 and M15 please tell us how well it works.
Come on people start your own thread this is totally off the thread subject.

Mmase12 Jul 6, 2020 4:16pm | Post# 291

{quote} Sorry but the forex master level system was exclusively designed to work on H4 charts but you can also use it on D1 charts. Because it uses very short SMA 5, EMA 5 and RSI 5 I'm not sure it would work well on lower timeframes and I only tried this system on D1 charts. If you try it on H1 and M15 please tell us how well it works.
Alrite,will do

Mmase12 Jul 6, 2020 4:24pm | Post# 292

1 Attachment(s)
My first entry on 15 mins is currently in profit,will keep updating you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: BUY PROFIT.png
Size: 111 KB

Mmase12 Jul 6, 2020 4:26pm | Post# 293

{quote} My first entry on 15 mins is currently in profit,will keep updating you. {image}
Wanna test it on 25 trades first then go live if it be consistent

cja Jul 7, 2020 12:55am | Post# 294

{quote} Wanna test it on 25 trades first then go live if it be consistent
What part of stop posting on this thread do you not understand?????

Mmase12 Jul 7, 2020 3:42am | Post# 295

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Wanna test it on 25 trades first then go live if it be consistent
My second trade execution on 15 minutes is in profit,still waiting to go for 25 trades on demo to check consistency,so far so good,will keep updating you all

THANKS A LOT
Click to Enlarge

Name: EUR USD 15 MIN IN PROFIT.png
Size: 128 KB

bmine4rever Jul 15, 2020 9:44am | Post# 296

Hi bro
can you code your tool like this?

ServerUang Jul 24, 2020 9:03pm | Post# 297

Hello Cja, please add the button: show or hide. Thank you very much. I am a fan of your indicators since 2008.

ServerUang

skyf Jul 25, 2020 9:34am | Post# 298

Please can you add to your tool to show the total profit/loss and DD of all open trade in all symbols.

cja Jul 26, 2020 1:10am | Post# 299

Please can you add to your tool to show the total profit/loss and DD of all open trade in all symbols.
There are plenty of EA's and indicators that already do that just do a search on the Forum or Goggle it

cja Jul 26, 2020 3:37am | Post# 300

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Cja, please add the button: show or hide. Thank you very much. I am a fan of your indicators since 2008. ServerUang
Will look into it as time permits. Good to hear from you again

Got a little spare time so managed to get it done

Symbol changer profit display v5.1.ex4
sym.mp4

© Forex Factory