Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD Only (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=699860)

mihai1986 Jan 6, 2018 4:34am | Post# 8101

{quote} Let's say you kept a sell trade open for weekend. Your SL will be ignored if price opens way higher than your actual SL and your broker will close your trade from market opening price. Dangerous if market opens with big gap and you have not enough money based on your lot size. But if you calculated in that the market could open with a 50 to 100 pips gap and picked a lot size according to that or you know you have enough equity to survive a 100 pips gap then no problem. Otherwise your equity goes to 0 or even minus and depending on your broker...
Hi Ata.
Then i am happy and lucky with my broker.
At the french election, monday opened with almost 200 pips gap. I had a TP at about 70 pips, but the broker closed my tramsactions at market opening price. And i cashed in almost 200 pips.

Ata-Turkoglu Jan 6, 2018 4:34am | Post# 8102

I think the banks where just making sure Ata had closed all his shorts from up there . {image}
Funny

Happy Weekend

Naseri13 Jan 6, 2018 4:35am | Post# 8103

I think the banks where just making sure Ata had closed all his shorts from up there . {image}
I have some small lots open trades in long , so the banks should be sure and give me green pips in start of market on next week too )

Ata-Turkoglu Jan 6, 2018 4:45am | Post# 8104

{quote} Hi Ata. Then i am happy and lucky with my broker. At the french election, monday opened with almost 200 pips gap. I had a TP at about 70 pips, but the broker closed my tramsactions at market opening price. And i cashed in almost 200 pips.
I see.. then all this really depends on broker policies.. I only faced this once and obviously with a mean broker.. since then I don't use TP at all.. but now you gave me hope that good brokers exist.. will ask my broker for more information around this.. since it is really not easy to test these kind of situations in real environment.. Thanks for your input.. it clarifies a lot..

Stay Green

Naseri13 Jan 6, 2018 5:32am | Post# 8105

{quote} we have seen the low of this move down, 1.2061 is the point to have your stop if you are fearfull but this is a trending day with a successor coming tomorrow ... I am expecting up 1.2140 to see tomorrow. So I am sticking to my guns for this point in time
hi my Belgium friend
last time i see you in this forum its about 20 hours ago, so i just like to know that how is your open trades in south? winter is coming ?
hope you be in green
I would appreciate it if you woulD SEND you next ideas about that
and in additional I regret to inform you that if you send over posting your idea, it can be bad for newbies....
I had no time to tell you this before.
thanks , sincerely.

Ata, Do not be sensitive / this post is only for friendship and peaceful

Biplobff Jan 6, 2018 10:16am | Post# 8106

{quote} Hi Ata. Then i am happy and lucky with my broker. At the french election, monday opened with almost 200 pips gap. I had a TP at about 70 pips, but the broker closed my tramsactions at market opening price. And i cashed in almost 200 pips.
Bro, Do you tell me your broker name?

greengp Jan 6, 2018 11:55am | Post# 8107

H 4 chart for double high 04/01/2018 high 1.20882 and 05/01/2018 1.20820 and we are just below ema 14 in h4 chart . i go for short at all the high

mihai1986 Jan 6, 2018 12:06pm | Post# 8108

{quote} Bro, Do you tell me your broker name?
I trade with X Trade Broker also known as XTB

mihai1986 Jan 6, 2018 12:09pm | Post# 8109

{quote} I see.. then all this really depends on broker policies.. I only faced this once and obviously with a mean broker.. since then I don't use TP at all.. but now you gave me hope that good brokers exist.. will ask my broker for more information around this.. since it is really not easy to test these kind of situations in real environment.. Thanks for your input.. it clarifies a lot.. Stay Green
After i had this experience, a very nice one, i asked the broker about the other scenario. When i put a stop loss, and comes with a big gap against me. And they said i can loose all and own them money. So since then, i don't really keep trades over the weekend. At least not when there is possibility to open with huge gap against me.
But at least i know it goes both ways. If it is bad, i loose a lot. If it opens in green, i win a lot.

HiddenGap Jan 6, 2018 2:37pm | Post# 8110

1 Attachment(s)
For your viewing and trading pleasure.

Weakness has entered the market, but do not see the Natural Trading Range (NTR) as a prediction.

It simply highlights:

1. The Markets high propensity to seek out Virgin POCs (insert your own sexual innuendo here).

2. The Markets high propensity to trade within the extremes of the prior day's value area.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Profile 5.jpg
Size: 257 KB

keepit Jan 7, 2018 2:53am | Post# 8111

{quote} I trade with X Trade Broker also known as XTB
I confirm, have the same experience with them (account called pro with small spread but + comission), but I do not think this is smth unique.

mihai1986 Jan 7, 2018 5:08am | Post# 8112

{quote} I confirm, have the same experience with them (account called pro with small spread but + comission), but I do not think this is smth unique.
I have a basic account.
0.8 pip spread
No comision

Naseri13 Jan 7, 2018 5:18am | Post# 8113

{quote} I have a basic account. 0.8 pip spread No comision
and mine: 1.6 spread
good for you this spread , you can gain alot of green pips in scalp

Naseri13 Jan 7, 2018 5:20am | Post# 8114

who can say what may trend action On EU with this fundamental news: FOMC Member Williams Speaks in USD?
thanks before for your answer, quotes and ideas

mizi123 Jan 7, 2018 5:23am | Post# 8115

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/USD (is pregnant) have found resistance on upper line of upside channel. What makes more relevant these is double top so these are level wich im watching for next week (shown on chart).
Click to Enlarge

Name: euu.png
Size: 35 KB

mihai1986 Jan 7, 2018 5:46am | Post# 8116

who can say what may trend action On EU with this fundamental news: FOMC Member Williams Speaks in USD? thanks before for your answer, quotes and ideas
I would say that German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, very close to reach an agreement for a coalition in german parliament is far mor important for euro than Williams speaking is for usd.
Just my humble opinion

rezadeutsch Jan 7, 2018 6:19am | Post# 8117

Because of the following items i think Eur/Usd will be Bearish:

1.Double top in the H4
2.Candle stick in weekly, it seems to be an inverted Hammer or a Doji
3.It has touch the Top of the Channel
4. ABCD Pattern is Completed
5. Double Top in Weekly
6. Stoch in Daily
Waiting for your Opinion....

available Jan 7, 2018 7:13am | Post# 8118

{quote} I would say that German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, very close to reach an agreement for a coalition in german parliament is far mor important for euro than Williams speaking is for usd. Just my humble opinion
Political situation is currently sidelined the focus is on monetary policy and economic developments. Eurozone demonstrates clearly accelerating recovery pace what markets use to predict more aggressive ECB in 2018

carlosap1125 Jan 7, 2018 7:23am | Post# 8119

{quote} Political situation is currently sidelined the focus is on monetary policy and economic developments. Eurozone demonstrates clearly accelerating recovery pace what markets use to predict more aggressive ECB in 2018
I hope so because im long and this abcd pattern is looking pretty nasty as well as the double top
Hope fully the 1.2 support stands otherwise its short by a mile

Raqib Jan 7, 2018 7:53am | Post# 8120

Dear All , Who know or predict the market when it opens ? EURUSD? with gap or not?

© Forex Factory