Forex Factory (
-   Interactive Trading (
-   -   EURUSD Only (

sqaguru Sep 11, 2019 11:05am | Post# 94681

Long 1.0988 (small position) SL = 20p TP = 1.1015
Moved stop to BE

viktoriaxz Sep 11, 2019 11:19am | Post# 94682

i like to watch all kind of channels.weekly channel drop till 10707,up-1.1757 but this channel turns slow from down to flat . Channel works well on 15 min.Maybe this is reality.

Pollen Sep 11, 2019 11:23am | Post# 94683

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I agree, last move was bullish but momentum is weak. Lets see it this resumes {image}
as expected from the weak bullish move. an accumulation of sellers

Click to Enlarge

Name: 21.png
Size: 62 KB

Holding my short

coolmakina Sep 11, 2019 11:41am | Post# 94684

{quote} The daily chart says Draghi may not do anything different. This pair can fall straight to 1.0860. {quote} Scared to buy. But 1.0985 makes it 70 pips ADR for the day so it can bounce there.
it also makes 61.8 fib for the up retrace on H4.

coolmakina Sep 11, 2019 11:50am | Post# 94685

please help me how to do best trading in Eurusd?
keep following this thread.
many and much here to learn.
soon you will find your own way... it's up to you.
you need to identify yourself with the market and how do you feel comfortable trading, scalp, swing...
learn yourself during the next 3 to 4 years...
Learn with others, (it doesn't mean follow them), learn, and make your own path...
I won't advise you to learn with A or B cause there are many here with good trading skills and for sure i would forget some, and be unfair.
but at least learn with ATA.

viktoriaxz Sep 11, 2019 11:55am | Post# 94686

for a moment we touched dailly channel low(we do it rare not every time) if we dont do new low on daily- we go min-1.12380.low daily 109510. H4 channel-1.10880,10940 but if we do new low or high -all will be corrected.Channel flat now if we dont do new low H4.

YellowFellow Sep 11, 2019 12:05pm | Post# 94687

{quote} as expected from the weak bullish move. an accumulation of sellers {image} Holding my short
I got one too, would like to hold..

Rennaissance Sep 11, 2019 12:06pm | Post# 94688

{quote} Maybe my earlier post wasn't very clear, sorry about that, let me clarify what I meant. In my case, I already had a big short, so it was more of "Should i close it or keep it" rather than "should I short it", since that is the case my thought process is along the lines of "Is it going to keep going further down TODAY" and my analysis is "no" as its too late for most people to short thus i expect a retrace hence my statement of "I can get a better price tomorrow", I still intend to short it, just above where my trailing SL was at 1.10117....
What if it doesn't retrace. I know you were short, my question is if you believe it is going lower why are you not short of it?

Ata-Turkoglu Sep 11, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 94689

Based on M15, marking 1.0993 as nearest support.. waiting to see if 1.1018/28 area resists or not..

Stay Green

viktoriaxz Sep 11, 2019 12:16pm | Post# 94690

it correct today or tomorrow till 1.10250 before go down .i can tell you it can g any direction with ecb

LCForex Sep 11, 2019 12:16pm | Post# 94691

I am going to test here. LONG: 1.1000 Stop: 1.0975 Target: 1.1040 If I see 1,1018 I will move the stop to BE
Closed at 1.1002. I believe 1.0980 first. I hope I did not make a mistake.

Mystskull Sep 11, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 94692

{quote} What if it doesn't retrace. I know you were short, my question is if you believe it is going lower why are you not short of it?
Precisely because my analysis says that it is likely to do so. True it could head straight down as i mentioned in my first post, in which case I lost some potential pips. But i'd rather follow my analysis than chase some possible pips. I don't wish to derail this thread (or Ata might throw us to the sharks) if you have any more questions please feel free to DM me.

sqaguru Sep 11, 2019 12:22pm | Post# 94693

Long 1.0988 (small position) SL = 20p TP = 1.1015
Moved stop to 1.0995 to lock in some profits

viktoriaxz Sep 11, 2019 12:32pm | Post# 94694

Believe me or not it like in apteka 10220 M15 channel maybe today or tomorrow if Asia doesnt do new low.M15 is not overbougt yet.Now 10220

alphabear Sep 11, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 94695

1 Attachment(s)
Closed my buy @ -15 pips loss. Entered sell at 1.10000 Tp 1.09000 Sl 30 pips
Why did you close your buy order? it going on fine to me! I clossed all my shorts that I took before the release of NFP on friday after seeing the bullish rejection on H1, anyways I took a long position.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.pngtoday.png
Size: 42 KB

alphabear Sep 11, 2019 1:13pm | Post# 94696

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} NFP turned out to be a bit confusing, anyways i'm still holding my short positions. I will wait to see what the coming week has. I trade what I see {image}
Trade finally closed due to bullish rejection on candle on H1
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.pngupdate.png
Size: 46 KB

sqaguru Sep 11, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 94697

Long 1.0988 (small position) SL = 20p TP = 1.1015
Out manually with 18p profit

post Sep 11, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 94698

{quote} Just placed buy orders .. in case Buy Order: 1.1001, 1.0990, 1.0963 SL & TP open (Only valid for today) Happy Trading
Two out of three buy orders got activated

Happy Trading

ld73 Sep 11, 2019 2:32pm | Post# 94699

1 Attachment(s)
Also closed short positions in the American session
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 31 KB

Tenfold410 Sep 11, 2019 4:24pm | Post# 94700

Still have longs. Didn't get stopped out. But I was not here to close either. Let it run!

© Forex Factory