Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD Only (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=699860)

Fomy May 17, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 86361

Good trade man ...thanks for sharing

akkus45 May 17, 2019 12:51pm | Post# 86362

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH4.png
Size: 23 KB

Ata-Turkoglu May 17, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 86363

{quote} MACD shows divergence on M15.. sort of yeah.. I am already long from 1.1174 (SL at 1.1154) Stay Green
Meanwhile my long order is still alive.. SL saved by a pip as usual

Stay Green

Ata-Turkoglu May 17, 2019 1:09pm | Post# 86364

1 Attachment(s)
H4 Final S/R Levels for Friday

What is left at the current moment is one final H4 candle:

1. 1.1170 is nearest resistance..
  2. 1.1152 is potential lowest low for the day and week..

I hope it helps.. Wishing you all a happy weekend folks..

Stay Green
Click to Enlarge

Name: H4-SR-Levels.png
Size: 23 KB

Willer May 17, 2019 1:28pm | Post# 86365

Sell limit 1175. Target 1150/1130. SL 1195
Just saw that my sell limit was triggered. Looks a bit slow so might aim for 1150 and reassess.

RegisMexes May 17, 2019 1:46pm | Post# 86366

{quote} Just saw that my sell limit was triggered. Looks a bit slow so might aim for 1150 and reassess.
Even that might seem a little...out of reach for today.

auricforecas May 17, 2019 1:49pm | Post# 86367

Although Im maybe one of the most EURUSD bearish guy here, for at least the next 4-6months, but I still believe this drop was too quick, to deep.. therefore I would be confident to do at least one last BUY, before I go on the exclusively SELL side for the mentione period.. lets say TP1.1190 would seem a safe bet...

pridolfx May 17, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 86368

Although Im maybe one of the most EURUSD bearish guy here, for at least the next 4-6months, but I still believe this drop was too quick, to deep.. therefore I would be confident to do at least one last BUY, before I go on the exclusively SELL side for the mentione period.. lets say TP1.1190 would seem a safe bet...
what happend with this crap of eur/usd 20pips range in friday?? does anybody looks usd/cad what moves making

Willer May 17, 2019 1:54pm | Post# 86369

{quote} Even that might seem a little...out of reach for today.
Today would be nice, but the target is not necessarily today. Just a target. For now my sl is at 1175 (BE) and have a feeling 1150 would come first

Willer May 17, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 86370

two of the most

auricforecas May 17, 2019 2:02pm | Post# 86371

{quote} what happend with this crap of eur/usd 20pips range in friday?? does anybody looks usd/cad what moves making
are you asking why it seems to be locked within 20PIP range for the whole day almost? Because people speculate for it to DROP as a HAMMER... to print money
probably (over)leverage the sell and watch for account to double It should rebound to 1.1190 already... but because of the situation we might be lucky for it to move 10-15PIP up today... till market close... I hate having weekend rollevers... but again... when people do that... they create a buildup and then we see this drops/spikes...
the more, at least this small rebound (1.1190+) will be delayed.. the greater the SPIKE after.. that will crush sellers position. They should let it rebound naturaly.. not trying to squeeze the missfortuned currency that fast I personaly prefer smooth change, spikes are worst to trade, at least for me.... they just distort the picture...

auricforecas May 17, 2019 2:04pm | Post# 86372

{quote} two of the most
Im happy there is also the other market (side), I certainly dont want it to drop too fast and then threaten my position with spike rebounds I prefer it to do "things" slowly... I encourage you to hold on your analysis/gut/skills, that makes the (good) market

RegisMexes May 17, 2019 2:17pm | Post# 86373

What...?

auricforecas May 17, 2019 2:34pm | Post# 86374

{quote} What...?
all considering, yesterdays and from buildup before... also this sell was supported by a few bad news or good news for the "other" currency... there were just so many things.. in the same direction, rather quick... it has to rebound, there is no other logic.. and this is saying something, have been trading eurusd for 10+ years, exclusively... I havent made a single other currency trade in 10years and I dont even watch it.... and I bet everything on that statement... it will rebound to at least 1.1190, soon.. it can be delayed (days/weeks) by speculation, manipulation, intervention, "tweets", interventions, (central) banks.. or whatever.... but in the end... it will rebound... the catch is to know how soon and how much counter it can go first... the last data would be important for the proper SL, leverage levels.. but I am leaving that for you people... Im just saying the price with the estimated timeframe... but the price is iron clad, in my book Or I better go do something else

*After it rebounds to the 1.1190+.. as I stated... I will be on the sell side, at least in DAILY trading...

Happy we got that timestamped.. now you can laugh or wonder... we will see soon

RegisMexes May 17, 2019 2:42pm | Post# 86375

{quote} all considering, yesterdays and from buildup before... also this sell was supported by a few bad news or good news for the "other" currency... there were just so many things.. in the same direction, rather quick... it has to rebound, there is no other logic.. and this is saying something, have been trading eurusd for 10+ years, exclusively... I havent made a single other currency trade in 10years and I dont even watch it.... and I bet everything on that statement... it will rebound to at least 1.1190, soon.. it can be delayed (days/weeks)...
Thanks for sharing...but just my thoughts:
1. EU has dropped a lot slower than GU, AU and NU (of course those were aided by Brexit and trade war fears).
2. EU still has not closed the gap it created when Macron won.

I think most people would agree that the drop on EU has not been "too fast". It is also a fact that the US economy is more healthy than the European nations.

In fact, I could also point out that it could also be possible that Euro gains due to Brexit uncertainty (big money flows that want to remain in Europe switches from GBP to EUR).

Thanks for the discussion.

Pollen May 17, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 86376

1 Attachment(s)
still dancing around my entry point

Click to Enlarge

Name: POL-EURUSD-67.PNG
Size: 52 KB

auricforecas May 17, 2019 2:51pm | Post# 86377

{quote} Thanks for sharing...but just my thoughts: 1. EU has dropped a lot slower than GU, AU and NU (of course those were aided by Brexit and trade war fears). 2. EU still has not closed the gap it created when Macron won. I think most people would agree that the drop on EU has not been "too fast". It is also a fact that the US economy is more healthy than the European nations. In fact, I could also point out that it could also be possible that Euro gains due to Brexit uncertainty (big money flows that want to remain in Europe switches from GBP...
I agree with you there.. maybe the timeframe wasnt clear.. I am just saying about the last few days timeframe.. LATER I fully suport your thoughts.. and as I say.. will be on the sell side because of it, for about 6months, at least for daily trades.. but before.. I want it to rebound to 1.1190... because even though I believe it should go as you say (and it did)... it helped too much "accidental" down push by sequent news... Hope that clarifies my positin... I was hoping/predicting the drop... in fact this last drop, that happened this week, was delayed for at least a week.. do to things I mentioned.... but now that it did drop I think it happend too much with the help of the RED news... would be much more confident if it would happen more "naturally"... I think we are on the same page.. I am just stating this 1.1190 rebound and then Im totaly on the SELL, for many reasons that I wont go into now, because I would need PAGES

LCForex May 17, 2019 3:45pm | Post# 86378

1 Attachment(s)
I am in a indecision point in short term!

EU 1h. Cheers!
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu.jpg
Size: 204 KB

auricforecas May 17, 2019 4:04pm | Post# 86379

I am in a indecision point in short term! EU 1h. Cheers! {image}
yellow (if I had to pick one of the two)

bigiivan May 17, 2019 4:20pm | Post# 86380

Maybe monday will be the last day of the fall. These knives is going to finish. Next week will try to catch them.

© Forex Factory