Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD Only (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=699860)

MzansiObi Oct 9, 2018 3:48am | Post# 50981

Fuc***ing crocks {image} {image}
Self inflicted anger Mot.

Digger has been been advising you but youre constantly doing the inverse bro. nothing will change or become consistent if you dont change old habbits my brother.

If you wanna be more aggressive without the drawdown, then tighten your sl instead, that way you can still follow your bias and re-enter from a lower position or higher position if shorting. that will strengthen your outlook.

not bashing on you brother.

raedmaa Oct 9, 2018 3:48am | Post# 50982

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 99 KB

digger1 Oct 9, 2018 3:53am | Post# 50983

{quote} Yee around that 1.1580 is higest point wich can be achived if price break higer line...
Be a stretch from current level today ,,, weekly pivot more in line .

adoba Oct 9, 2018 3:53am | Post# 50984

{quote} My day trading plan is very simple... check 1: Market sentiment ( Now pre decide buy or sell) Check 2: News ... decision taken about buy or sell Check 3: Look at charts for perfect Entry and Exit. Very Simple rules to follow. Happy Trading.
Post what is your own source of market sentiment

Ata-Turkoglu Oct 9, 2018 3:53am | Post# 50985

The noise that happens at the moment inside the zone below 1.1483 and above 1.1460 can be profitable only to M5 or M1 timeframe traders. Higher timeframe traders should wait for direction to set if they haven't already run a trade. It can go both ways from here and nothing is clear.

Stay Green

hepsibah Oct 9, 2018 3:54am | Post# 50986

1 Attachment(s)
Those shorts at the bottom are trapped where SM was loading up longs. Will they be kind and release them? Possibly if they want to load up more longs or in order to get more retail longs to fold. But I wouldn't be staking too much on it, they love to trap.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 9oct2.png
Size: 36 KB

raedmaa Oct 9, 2018 3:55am | Post# 50987

{image}

I believe a double bottom shape will develop and will not penetrate the monthly 1.236, then it will go up.

If the monthly 1.236 penetrated then the bias is for sell and the above scenario ignored.

digger1 Oct 9, 2018 3:56am | Post# 50988

Fuc***ing crocks {image} {image}
Going to say this one more time ,, we can trade because of the fucking crooks ,, you know how they play ,, use them

alio2 Oct 9, 2018 4:01am | Post# 50989

Hi
downtrend will continue at least 1.145 (expansion 61.8)

fontu Oct 9, 2018 4:01am | Post# 50990

1 Attachment(s)
playing bottom again ,usd reacted again also at tl, likely smaller than before to retest next time .rejection/ reaction at 1.1501 ok as H4 close wise tl , real test should be next 1515/25 and 1549 and now fear , then phobia to panic reactions to surrender !!. so H1 close at & above 1473 & H4 close above 1495 may give a good signal to bounce up.price above 1473 to look for 1490 to 1515 test . will wait if finish bottom , another chance now possible a round bottom to stay longer times though.Take care
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 39 KB

Mitiblotch Oct 9, 2018 4:04am | Post# 50991

Those shorts at the bottom are trapped where SM was loading up longs. Will they be kind and release them? Possibly if they want to load up more longs or in order to get more retail longs to fold. But I wouldn't be staking too much on it, they love to trap. {image}
If they wanted to load more longs, they'd spike downwards fast and pick their orders without giving the trapped shorts time to escape. Same tactic every time. Lol...

kayikayi Oct 9, 2018 4:07am | Post# 50992

{quote} My day trading plan is very simple... check 1: Market sentiment ( Now pre decide buy or sell) Check 2: News ... decision taken about buy or sell Check 3: Look at charts for perfect Entry and Exit. Very Simple rules to follow. Happy Trading.
Post that is amazing....I completely ignore fundamentals and yet I find myself in the same trades as you....different SLs though..usually same TP.
Any specific site you check for market sentiment?

Moty Oct 9, 2018 4:09am | Post# 50993

1 Attachment(s)
Let's go bulls
Click to Enlarge

Name: New Doc 2018-10-09 11.09.06_1.jpg
Size: 129 KB

digger1 Oct 9, 2018 4:10am | Post# 50994

1 Attachment(s)
There is 2 averages that you should have been paying attention too,,, The hourly 54 Lwa ( 200ema m15 ) big orange circle , and one I told you put on your m15 chart ,,, ,,little orange circle ,, so you didnt pay attention to the hourly 54 ,,,, the second one is the same as an M1 200 ,,, so you screwed up and bought high ,,where did it go ,,right back to what ,The M1 200 ,,, exit longs and short the piss out of it right back down to sup ,,where what is happening ,,, I aint giving ya this shit for the hell of it ,,, get rid of the shit that aint working and start well you know,,, winning ,, . Look at what Ata has shared along with a few others ,, look at the reasons it works ,, look at what to do if it doesent ,,its not rocket science Moty it a chess match every day ,,learn how to play chess ,,, You say crooks ,, nah they are just plain better at selling res or buying support ,,Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 240 KB

wasntme Oct 9, 2018 4:15am | Post# 50995

Let's go bulls {image}
moty...is there a reason you have your charts start at midnight...you 4 hour candles are way off unless you think they give you an edge?

SallyB Oct 9, 2018 4:15am | Post# 50996

I like this one from Nala66, very simple plan.

I like to use the Grand Old Duke of York method.

"When itīs going up ...I trade up
When itīs going down... I trade down
And when itīs already half way up.... I trade neither up nor down. "

Works on all time frames and any pair.

wasntme Oct 9, 2018 4:21am | Post# 50997

i tried changing the daily candle open close to midnight n.y. time so the 4h candles were messed up to see if it had an advantage but didnt see any...plus you get a extra daily rinky dink little candle on sundays

bokie Oct 9, 2018 4:22am | Post# 50998

1 Attachment(s)
Hi downtrend will continue at least 1.145 (expansion 61.8)
How I wish it will go to that level .Tug of war between bull and bear at 1.1474
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture1.PNG
Size: 20 KB

digger1 Oct 9, 2018 4:22am | Post# 50999

{quote} If they wanted to load more longs, they'd spike downwards fast and pick their orders without giving the trapped shorts time to escape. Same tactic every time. Lol...
Like a damn book with every chapter the same ,, its not as complicated as most think

digger1 Oct 9, 2018 4:35am | Post# 51000

1 Attachment(s)
Let's go bulls {image}
Well ,, what do we know so far ,, it got sold off ,,one could assume that correct ,, which means what ,, London was selling right ,,, bulls have to at least get above and hold what to even start ,,,, cheer all you want but until that happens all you are going to have is the cheering ,,, one step at a time Moty M 5 with the same stuff as the M15 I posted Click to Enlarge

Name: 6 eur.jpg
Size: 267 KB

© Forex Factory